Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria (3411 Views)

The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
S the ones eun and his Moderators are one the the real enemies of the common man in Nigeria.
Anytime a post that seems to be like an attack to the present Government either gets deleted, the user banned or such a post is thrown 20 to 25 pages away where even the most bored member wont find.

Have you All noticed that it is only Pro Government Posts that remain in the top 2 pages and make the front page even after several weeks of posting. pro government posters like beaf are the ones that their post will always remain in the front page.

If Seun had allow equal rights to all posters by not deleting their posts or banning them and allow all to see, i can assure you Jonathan wouldnt have been in government today. so many people (youths) who new little about politics came here to read about all candidates, and all they kept seeing 9in the front pages) were pro jonathan supporters.

I was banned several during that period, my post were mainly deted or sent to the background.

Nairalanders, dont be surprised if you dont find this post again or i get deleted. it is Seun and his Disciples normalty.

Read the below links. I SPECIFICALLY WARNED NIGERIANS FROM VOTING FOR GEJ but all they did was put religious and ethnic sentiments into the whole voting process and this is the result.

Nigerians who voted for Jonathan in the last April Polls MUST read this before they start to curse him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=640723.msg8068124#msg8068124

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=645803.msg8121442#msg8121442
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Establish your own website to compete with Oga Seun, so there will be no need for you to come here expressing anguish and frustration this way. Alternatively, you could take up the noble sport of drinking Sapele Wata, to ease the pain in your heart.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jakumo:

Establish your own website to compete with Oga Seun, so there will be no need for you to come here expressing anguish and frustration this way. Alternatively, you could take up the noble sport of drinking Sapele Wata, to ease the pain in your heart.

With your kind of person, i wonder if there will be any free and fair thing in Nigeria.

You are the type of people that will say "if you are not satisfied with the present performance of the government, then you have an option to seek asylum in another country".

For your first suggestion, i will decide not to comment on it.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Talk na free, agreed, BUT, your arms are too short to box with Seun.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jakumo:

Talk na free, agreed, BUT, your arms are too short to box with Seun.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Federal Government through Beaf might have probably given him some crispy stuff in white envelop like they gave Tunde Bakare When the save Nigeria group went to visit GEJ in Aso Rock.

Nairalanders una no go do "banning party" for me? because when Seun or him soldiers see this post, Kasala don burst be that oh!
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by peckhamboi: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
I thought it was only me that noticed.

The same thing happened during the April Elections. They have given the Bas*tard money and he sold his soul to the devil.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by AmeboAjela(f): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
That you are able to post this shows Seun is not a dictator after all,
Anyway Nigerians should enjoy GEJ very well cos they voted for him! Its that simple
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
You fellas are must be frying on acid, judging by the wild theories being thought up here.

The Nigerian government is NOT about to concern itself with a website where freedom of speech is practiced, and certainly NO money would be sent to any private webmaster by Nigerian government officials.  Y'all are barking up the wrong tree.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
peckhamboi:

I thought it was only me that noticed.

The same thing happened during the April Elections. They have given the Bas*tard money and he sold his soul to the devil.

From December to April without me exaggerating, i had well over 50 posts that were deleted because most of it centered around why GEJ isn't the best candidate. i was banned over 10 times.

Check out my first post is this page and view the links, those were the very few they didnt delete but threw them deep inside, were no one will find them.

I begged, screamed and warned Nigerians why they shouldn't vote for GEJ, but Seun didn't let people see them.

Posted by: AmeboAjela
Insert Quote
Anyway Nigerians should enjoy GEJ very well cos they voted for him! Its that simple

Like i said, he is probably sleeping or enjoying some bottles of Gulder down the road.
Once he comes and see this, all hell will let loose.
He fit even vex sack him moderators for "sleeping on duty"
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jakumo:

You fellas are must be frying on acid, judging by the wild theories being thought up here.

The Nigerian government is NOT about to concern itself with a website where freedom of speech is practiced, and certainly NO money would be sent to any private webmaster by Nigerian government officials.  Y'all are barking up the wrong tree.

You are Absolutely Wrong.
I intentionally did not comment on your 1st suggestion telling me to start up my own website.
but i want you to know, this present government is using all available means possible to win supports and chase far away opponents.
They have realized the social media is a wonderful tool. or how else will you explain why Beaf resumes and closes work here.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by doctokwus: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ah ah,some other person has taken note of what av bn observing for days now.Just imagine u get a topical news item,just b4 u know it,one useless post goes several pages above it.Those of u supporting this are jst like d people that av bn giving GEJ this fuel subsidy advise,NL will not grow wt this kind of attitude
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
doctokwus:

Ah ah,some other person has taken note of what av bn observing for days now.Just imagine u get a topical news item,just b4 u know it,one useless post goes several pages above it.Those of u supporting this are jst like d people that av bn giving GEJ this fuel subsidy advise,NL will not grow wt this kind of attitude

You just dey notice?

I have been a victim over a year and a half now.

Irrelevant post that has no meaningful impact are what you will now find in the front page.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Federal Government through Beaf might have probably given him some crispy stuff in white envelop like they gave Tunde Bakare When the save Nigeria group went to visit GEJ in Aso Rock.

Nairalanders una no go do "banning party" for me? because when Seun or him soldiers see this post, Kasala don burst be that oh!

You must be an id!ot.
If I work for the FG and dole out cash to people, do you think I will be banned as often as I am?

All of you in your block of fools are just too lazy to use your heads, so those whose intelligence makes you look like the shiit you are must have been paid. If you need to be paid to be smart, why don't you get someone to give you some cash and see if that will change your low quality brain and raise your abysmally shallow IQ?

Now head back to the putrid toilet floor you were scrapped off.

Put that shiit down, sir. The doctor says your real problem is STUP!DITY!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin

Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

From December to April without me exaggerating, [size=14pt]i had well over 50 posts that were deleted[/size] because most of it centered around why GEJ isn't the best candidate. i was banned over 10 times.

Check out my first post is this page and view the links, those were the very few they didnt delete but threw them deep inside, were no one will find them.

I begged, screamed and warned Nigerians why they shouldn't vote for GEJ, but Seun didn't let people see them.

Posted by: AmeboAjela
Insert Quote

Like i said, he is probably sleeping or enjoying some bottles of Gulder down the road.
Once he comes and see this, all hell will let loose.
He fit even vex sack him moderators for "sleeping on duty"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn! You is a id!ot and such mass deletion of your post are proof!

I gots the right machine to detect stup!dity, sir. We puts you in front of her, tells you to put in a few yams and we see's what you does!
[size=33pt]Stup!dity can cripple you![/size] : grin grin grin grin

Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn! You is a id!ot and such mass deletion of your post are proof!

I have the right machine to detect stup!dity, sir. We puts you in front of her, tells you to put in a few yams and we see's what you does!
[size=33pt]Stup!dity can cripple you![/size] : grin grin grin grin

Did you intentionally come here to make a fool out of yourself, or it is natural in your gene to be mu-ro-nic?

I feel sorry for your life.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by peckhamboi: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

You just dey notice?

I have been a victim over a year and a half now.

Irrelevant post that has no meaningful impact are what you will now find in the front page.

Please ignore that useless excuse of a human being called "pork". Everybody knows who he works for. He is only trying to divert the purpose of this thread.

Please stay on topic. Seun, it's a shame you went this way. Haven't you any soul in your body.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by r231(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
I don't remember the last time I deleted a post in any section of Nairaland. Talk to Oam4j and Jarus.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Lasinoh: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^

I hope this is not one of those self-serving threads where people start talking and fighting themselves just to create 'excitement'?
Because I don see plenty wonderful tins for this NL for the past 4 and 1/2 years almost! So-so 419. Even NL elections na so-so rigging!
Like Nigeria, like NL! grin
Talk about passing the buck! cheesy
See as im just appear sharp-sharp!
God is 'h-efry whia' indeed! cheesy
You may not be directly responsible. . . but your unsupervised croonies are a representation of YOU!

Typical GEJ. . . Talk to Patience. HA!
Oh boy! That your Jarus and OAM4J na different tori entirely. cheesy
Gotta luvvem! cheesy

I never cared for the Seun of a character.
Something very dubious about him.
Typical Nigerian. The main problem with Nigeria.
Extremely dishonest. . .with all those ragamuffins he surrounds himself with. . .
You have not jammed all those his moderating harlots yet in other sections of NL. While he is asleep. . .they will be banning left, right and center. grin
WHILE THEIR GANG WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER EVEN WITH LIFE SENTENCE CONVICTIONS.
God bless the existence of NL. . .minus him of course. kiss

Please, enjoy the website and forget he exists! kiss
If they ban you. . . come back if you feel like it! kiss
If not. . .take up another hobby!

ShiiiiYOOOR!

My 2 cents!
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

You are a Bas-t-ard [size=21pt]for talking to me that way.[/size]
i have engaged you in series of National and International topics and believe me i vowed never to again because you totally lack wisdom and reasoning faculty.

You just come out and blow dust out of the hole on your face you call a mouth (or stick you call fingers)

Your likes are everywhere, and you not what happens to them at the end of the day? they die a miserable death by the road side.

Yeah right! you get deleted every time but your dum-b post still retain its position 2 months after posting, even when nobody views it not to talk of commenting.

Sir, I did not know you were a god! embarassed

Let me now repeat in Chinese: Are you vex because, I tell you truth? Which is that you was scraped off a soiled toilet floor? And this is why you is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery stup!d?
See this mud chomping, cassava swilling, belly crawling super arsehole forming yanga!!! Choi!!!
World don hend!!!!
Pesin go wound o!

By your friends, we know you:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_g23luxfc5AY/TF62vTW6oJI/AAAAAAAAfxc/rOSH5qiPgfg/s1600/cocaine.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by vladimiros: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
go to his facebook, and see his opinion of fuel subsidy
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
peckhamboi:

Please ignore that useless excuse of a human being called "pork". Everybody knows who he works for. He is only trying to divert the purpose of this thread.

Please stay on topic. Seun, it's a shame you went this way. Haven't you any soul in your body.

I told him Aril 13th 2011 (in one of the links i posted above) that for every tear shed by a Nigeria due to GEJ hard policies himself and 50 generations yet unborn shall never  be happy on the surface of this earth.

"Beaf, if you have forgotten, still go and check those links because the messages in them will follow you all the days of your life.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Lasinoh: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
You are preaching to the choir with a sleeping chorister.
Go and find Aisha 2 and find out what happened btw the '2 both of them'! kiss
Wey my movies abeg.
Time to enjoy other things jare! cool
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
Seun:

I don't remember the last time I deleted a post in any section of Nairaland.  Talk to Oam4j and Jarus.

Seun even if they did , I WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE because you are the head here and they are acting on your instructions.

We will hold GEJ respionsible for crimes even committed by his ministers.

Prove me wrong and start putting ANTI-GOVERNMENT topics on the front page.

AND DONT YOU DARE LOCKING THIS THREAD.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

I told him Aril 13th 2011 (in one of the links i posted above) that for every tear shed by a Nigeria due to GEJ hard policies himself and 50 generations yet unborn shall never  be happy on the surface of this earth.

"Beaf, if you have forgotten, still go and check those links because the messages in them will follow you all the days of your life.

Just sharrap and call the rest of your friends to join the pari! Its swing'n dude! Swing'n!!

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmMSBn7gtiU[/flash]

The priceless comedy fools provide! grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf:

Just sharrap and call the rest of your friends to join the pari! Its swing'n dude! Swing'n!!

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmMSBn7gtiU[/flash]

The priceless comedy fools provide! grin grin grin grin

This is the problem i keep having with this Imbe-cile of a fellow.
Anytime his full capacity mentality cant meet up with mine in a reasonable discussion, he tries to make a nuisance of himself (and not the thread).
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Beaf: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

This is the problem i keep having with this Imbe-cile of a fellow.
Anytime his full capacity mentality cant meet up with mine in a reasonable discussion, he tries to make a nuisance of himself (and not the thread).

Today, tomorrow and forever, I kick your butt in ways that give your poor lil stone brain a freez'n.
You are right to come here weep'n, cos the beat'n; is like cheatn'!
Unu go wound o! grin grin grin grin

Accept your beating like a man, sir. Your arse is fried.

Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by efisher(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
See what unemployment can cause!
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
Small small dem don dey try throw this thread go junk yard.
By tomorrow, you wont find it again.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
talknafree:

Seun even if they did , I WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE because you are the head here and they are acting on your instructions.

We will hold GEJ respionsible for crimes even committed by his ministers.

Prove me wrong and start putting ANTI-GOVERNMENT topics on the front page.

AND DONT YOU DARE LOCKING THIS THREAD.

How can you hold Seun responsible for the actions of his moderators? Dude, seriously? Seun, like he said he did not delete any thread and probably did not even know his moderators deleted threads in his absence, how does that constitute ti full blown responsibility? If Seun was aware of his moderators actions (i.e.) if a formal complaint thread has been opened or an appeal cosigned with tens or even hundreds of you concerned fellows, and fowarded to Seun and his Super Mod, YET Seun remains negligent of the fact and still hasn't done anything about it, NOW you can hold him both responsible AND accountable.

IMO, I think it's rather unfair to hold someone responsible for other people action even if those actions were of their subordinates. No you will NOT hold GEJ for any of his ministers crime, GEJ did not commit any crime and wasn't aware of it. Now if he was aware that his ministers are embezzling, YET he did nothing, that's a different scenario.
Re: Seun Is Among The Problems Of Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
This is what Nairaland worth and by extension SEUN Osawe, . . Hmm!

Website Worth : $ 2,303,773.66

Daily Pageviews : 1,052,478

Daily Ads Revenue : $ 3,155.85 shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Govs Chime, Suswam, Imoke Set To Dump Pdp / Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities / Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.