Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (72237 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks for your contributions. Im still looking forward to go into another lucrative biz if any idea can be given to me here.
Happy sunday pips.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by stanvesco(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
op ,reinvest in wateva gave u dat 500k,
if u must do a new biz,
den use only 100k,
den carry d remaining mony and pres am,pres am,pres am again in2 ur acount,
and irespective of sweet talks,bogus claims,lucrativns,
do not reinvest from dat 400k,until u r sound in d new biznes.
Bliv me,many comenters are just electronic advisers}my apologies{,
however,
myself i am tremendously intrested in a curent thread on onion bizness,den in d agric sector,dir is plantain farmin.
However, op,dat ur dough na 1 mighty investment mony,guide it wisely,

and remenber d 7 laws of gold in d richest man in babylon...
Were he gave his savings to a bricklayer,2 buy pearls from a forin land,
do not give ur money,to a novice,
guard ur earnings jealously

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
stanvesco:
if u must do a new biz,
den use only 100k,
however,
myself i am tremendously intrested in a curent thread on onion bizness,den in d agric sector,dir is plantain farmin.

thanks very much for ur advice @stan. but i really want to go into a new business this year.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by emperoracro(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2015
envoy1:
thanks very much for ur advice @stan. but i really want to go into a new business this year.

oga mi, so u haven't seen a business since 2012?

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Tradesrunner(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Business is about being paid for service you offer. Try home base exportation business as its very profitable and less stressful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Epphy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok. What products can one engage in? Thanks

Tradesrunner:
Business is about being paid for service you offer. Try home base exportation business as its very profitable and less stressful.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Tradesrunner(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Epphy:
Ok. What products can one engage in? Thanks

The busines involves you finding buyers for nigerian expoqters, it pays well. Its kind of an agent work
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Hallenjay: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
envoy1:

Please help me on how to start the phone and accessories importation.envoytrack@yahoo.com
I'll like to know more about dat card printing, am a busy man though and I hope d gadgets involved are not too cost
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by ahmedin7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
For any type of Business idea, be it online or offline. check it out at www.antech.com.ng
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by iamjayworld(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks so much bro.But why not share the idea here so that others who are in my shoe can also learn.Thanks.
iamjayworld:
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Kayu1: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
vicholas:
Good day to you all Nairalanders.The best and easiest business to invest with 500k is a CYBER CAFE. Cyber cafe is a lucrative business for a man or woman to invest on because money pumps in every hour.You can start the cyber cafe business with 10-15 system(computers)with UPS and get a good shop in a remote area.And also get a good generator that can power your systems,a scanner,printer and a photocopy machine.Get a comfortable seats,tables,and a reliable internet connectivity that has speed and stable E.G Izab(starcoms),Subranet,Mobitel etc. Lastly,install a good air conditioning system in other to keep the café in a cool temperature and keep safe the life span of the system. vicholasblue@gmail.com

most especially in d institutional environment
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Kayu1: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Kayu1: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by answerspls: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
stanvesco:
if u must do a new biz,
den use only 100k,
however,

GOOD ONE
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by tdollar17(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Start an Online Business email me for more details peteradeleke55@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2016
knowledge4:
Nigerians are not entrepreneurs.This is the problem. Always copy catting others' business concepts,jumping into any business because you think it will profit you too is not the way to do business.

An entrepreneur is an innovator who scans the market place to look for a need that is yet to be filled. when he identifies a need, he creates a solution to solve the problem created by the need. Or looks for an existing product to add value to.

Check the market. How can things be done better? For example, beans is sold in our markets exposed to dust which is not hygienic. The beans contain stones. Can you package beans in satchets and remove the stones and other chaff in it? This is adding value to an existing product.
Meat is sold openly in the market in a most unhygienic manner. What can you do to see it sold in a hygienic manner?

See waste all over the streets because there is no one to pick them from the residents. Set up a waste collection and disposal business in your locality and solve the problem for residents who will gladly pay for the service.

Great ideas
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by jefy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by adultiph: 8:22am On May 02, 2016
envoy1:
Thanks for your contributions. Im still looking forward to go into another lucrative biz if any idea can be given to me here.
Happy sunday pips.

Good morning.
There is a new food processing company that just started business in ikorodu,Lagos.
The company is currently looking for distributors for its products.Their products is selling very fast as there is little competition in their line of product.
The name of their product is TSHALLY OATMEAL.Its a swallow food just like Wheat meal but is far more better than wheatmeal.It is the latest food buzz in town.You can earn 500 to 1500 per carton.So imagine if you can sell 50 cartons in a month.that is 50k for you at the gain of 1k per carton.Been a new company,You can even discuss with them to get exclusive rights to some areas for the product.The product can be sold through super markets,eatries,Hospitals as is highly recommended for diabetic and hypertensive patients.

The only problem you may have is that the company requires minimum of 150,150 for a start.It also requires you to have a registered company which I know you can do with corporate affairs commission with less than 7k.As for the minimum amount requirement which I think you don't have from your post,you can still contact them.perhaps you may work out something with them.

This their contact
tshallyfoods@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Fish Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.