Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Support Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Fuel Subsidy (945 Views)

Poll: Do you support the removal of Fuel Subsidy ?

Yes: 100% (3 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year- Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
Any one else in support of Fuel Subsidy ?  cool cool cool

Show ya face!
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by philip0906(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
e bu kwa ezi gbota obo!!! anu npama
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
are you busy castrating gays ? angry angry angry angry
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
omo nna, you think say I no fit speak igbo.Na you be npama
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
I should be the last person to post in this smelly putrid thread apart from the Op.
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
abeg speak Engrish jooor! angry angry angry angry
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by biachwest: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
I support fuel subsidy because the money saved can be use to create job,build new infrastructures that will create ways for investors to come.
Reduce illegal petrol export that gives money to terrorist and of course help to create a better secured nation.
Our focus as Nigerians is to see to the implementation of the money saved from subsidy. This is a tough decision and Nigerians should start to get use to this kind of situation,this 21 century
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by 9ijaMan: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^And buy 1,600 buses abi, ? Keep wallowing in the land of dreams, ! We surely don't need people like you in a better Nigeria.
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
9ijaMan:

^^^And buy 1,600 buses abi, ? Keep wallowing in the land of dreams, ! We surely don't need people like you in a better Nigeria.

So in the new Nigeria, people cannot have an opinion ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by ak47mann(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
lol
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
whats funny ? angry angry angry
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
@op i support subsidy so that our leaders can steal more through overbloated and inflated contracts,i support subsidy so our governors will buy more hotels abroad in addition to their numerous houses,i fully support subsidy so our ministers get to send their kids abroad comfortably while massaging the egos of mistresses,i support subsidy so they'll buy more flashy cars to oppress us. above all i support subsidy so an angry nigerian can get to lynch you!!
Re: I Support Fuel Subsidy by obowunmi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
torkaka:

@op i support subsidy so that our leaders can steal more through overbloated and inflated contracts,i support subsidy so our governors will buy more hotels abroad in addition to their numerous houses,i fully support subsidy so our ministers get to send their kids abroad comfortably while massaging the egos of mistresses,i support subsidy so they'll buy more flashy cars to oppress us. above all i support subsidy so an angry nigerian can get to lynch you!!

Why such hate ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Codeine Abuse Spreads Among Kano Women / National Newspaper Headlines(monday, 10 September 2012) / Where Is Beaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.