Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (16998 Views)

Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

I see your point, Now listen to my points

1. 90 % of the protesters are pro-GEJ thus this is not about OUR president but the policies

2. To stop benefit smugglers of fuel, do you think the best thing to do is to either  a) close the borders   or   b) remove subsidy ? Please answer.

3. The government since 2010 has not showed any improvement of production in any sector of our economy, is it the same government that would all of a sudden us the money from subsidy right ?

4. Why is the government giving us wrong values ? Based on what Iweala said, we spend 1.3 trillion on subsidy but based on the figures given to us by her and sanusi, we spend 900 billion on subsidy. Also 2010 figures should 400 billion was on subsidy thus why are this numbers not consistent ?

5. Why are they comparing us to other countries ? It is an insult on our intelligence by doing so. We collect different minimum wage etc

and many more ,.,.,.,.,.,.
Nice one alj_harem.
I think this says it all.If no sycophant can answer these questions definitively,I guess we are safe to assume that government is plainly callous.
Over to Reno Omokri and his posse of boot-lockers.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by ignis: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
Source
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Funkymallam(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

It seems like we have way too many clowns in Nigeria or may be you missed the rumour part ?

abeg go siddon

Aboki na, i v turned into a clown for telling u d truth. U knw names calling is not my thing.
I still advice u quit rumour mongering, it smacks of desperation and never good for your reputation. Soon ppl here will take u as a joker and never take your posts serious.
Wake up.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Limaoscar: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2012

gbam

Right now Muslims are protecting Christians in prayer in Kano and kaduna
Report to moderator   Logged

You this fellow, you are at it again, what's your point with trying to de-rail this thread now. Who asked you about any Muslims protecting Christians? Christ!! You must think people are as slimy and dodgy as you are trying hard at every opportunity to defend Islam/Muslims even when the topic is clearly something else. Then you turn around and start whining about peeps lumping you Muslims UP NORTH into one pot.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by tpia5: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
anyway @ al harem

stop inciting anarchy and lawlessness.

dont throw stones in the marketplace.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by iykak47: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2012
What's wrong with this gworo chewing aboki called al boko harem.
before it was 'Ngozi Iweala vows to resign', now this one again.
Why cant you channel some of your energy to preach to your brothers
to stop killing innocent Christians in the north,which is more important than this
fuel protest because only the living buys cheap fuel.
Am shock to see Some Nairalanders advicing you to stop all these rumours because of your reputation.
My question is does a green snake in a green grass have any good reputation
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by ignis: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2012
Na lie
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by rabzy01: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
Protester killed in Kano - NBA: Impeach Jonathan if,

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151772:protester-killed-in-kano-nba-impeach-jonathan-if&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

Police launched a pre-dawn assault on protesters’ camp in Kano yesterday, firing teargas and beating up demonstrators at the Silver Jubilee roundabout where they stayed overnight in protest of ending petrol subsidy.

A boy was killed and 300 other people were injured when the police stormed the place at about 1.30am, organisers of the rally told Daily Trust.

Hundreds of protesters rallied on Wednesday in Kano and camped at the roundabout, which they renamed Liberation Square, where they said they planned to stay for as long as fuel subsidies were not restored,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos) / Clerk’s Appointment: N’assembly Service Commission Rejects Saraki’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.