Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? (1020 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? by xynerise: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
If I catch a robber trying to enter my house at night and I shoot him, will I be jailed for murder? undecided. Pls I need ur comment cos its important.
Re: Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? by martyns303(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
Manslaughter, yes brah ur going to jail. Robbers ain't humans ni? Do u even have license to carry firearm?
Re: Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? by babsjnr(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
If u got a firearm license no probs. If an armed robber make an attempt to brake into your property with illegal weapon you have the right to use self defense to protect your family's wisely. I was told by a police that they can't guarantee citizen with 24hrs daily protection that's why the law let peoples used self defense to protect them self before the police are involved.

(1) (Reply)

Tam David-west On Fire (no holds Bar) / The Significance Of Late Dim Ojukwu; Ikemba, In The Political Evolution Of Nig / Ibori Turns ‘born Again’ In London Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.