Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence (13841 Views)

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun / UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by njcdrich: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2012
Anything that goes up must surely come. 'do good to those you meet while going up for you might meet them while coming down'
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by musiwa43: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2012
i think wrong statement like this by Prof. Jeffrey Sachs lead to the bombing of the united nation office in Nigeria. Prof. Jeffrey Sachs as to understand that nigeria is a different nation with different people.  And many of them are wako. Look if Obama for example goes to nigeria. The chance of the united state embassy been bombed by this people will increase  to 98% just by that Obama visit. the reason is that there are many wako people in Nigeria.

It is better to stay away because some section of Nigeria will see it as been against them. And that will lead to violent.

Prof. Jeffrey Sachs may not know that Nigeria government officer and politician steal government fund. I will say 95% of them are thieves. Please quote me on that statistics. 95% are thieves.     This is not a joke but this is been honest with Prof. Jeffrey Sachs. Even most office holder publicly steal money in nigeria. and the people of nigeria see it everyday. So they have no respect for anybody in nigeria. This is one of the problem.

take for example the senate president. He rewrite the nigeria law to make sure nobody could contest with him. The people of nigeria see this.

When you have thieves ruling you. It is hard for the people of any nation to respect thieves. This is what is going on in nigeria.  It is very hard for the people of Nigeria to respect thieves.  This money from oil subsidy will be stolen too,  I am 100% sure of that.  This is where the problem is.

And the government lied to the people that it was because of refinery that is why they wanted to remove the subsidy. But now, they are talking about profit. Where is the profit they are talking. It is this lie, that is causing the riot.

It is hard anywhere in the world to trust a thief, when the people know they are dealing with a real thief.  this is where the problem is.  Nigeria leaders steal. So the people have no respect for them.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by 9javoice: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2012
was jonathan really a lecturer? Did he really go to school on ten toes? Did he really pass through the four walls of a classroom? Did he really drink garri? Then if he did, why cant he read the hand writing on the wall? Why cant he see that the westerners are mocking the nigerians and their economy? Jonathan, you have disgraced us!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by kayswag100(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2012
Oga kingoflag, FYI, Finland has d highest GDP in d world making it about d richest country in d world. It is discribed as d 'most perfect' country in d world.

Though deir minister said crap, it doesnt mean deir country is crap ok?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by PTNL: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2012
This same people will also morn with him after the rise and fall of his adamant and non sensitive govt.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by georgesylva(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2012
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]GEJ's plans on fuel subsidy aint bad, as a matter of fact its good 4 d economy but d timing's not ryt. Let us have a stable supply of power and lets have our refinaries fully operating and it would be obvious how well d economy would get with d removal of fuel subsidy.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by Abdul315(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2012
UN and EU all devils advocate,this is the plan of da illuminati and usa, to inflict poverty on nations and reduce pplatn so the are preparing 4 da antichrist to cum, i hate usa and all arnd it, ALLAH is ONE AND SHALL SEE us tru
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by tjadeba(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2012
I might be myopic in my thinking, buy my own opinion is that successive Nigerian leadership have been to lazy.They have always been looking for the easiest route to generate income for national development.If we have had a diversified economy where oil alone is not the big money earner for the country,they would not come out now to say that it is only when subsidy on oil is removed that they can have enough money for infrastructural development.

All points towards the fact that the Jonathan administration is just as lazy as its predecessors. I am of the opinion that this latest policy is ploy to have more money at their disposal to fund their extravagance and some little left to do their white elephant projects and some little little ill-conceived project.

How else do you want to describe the report that the office of the vice presidency requires more than =N=40,000,000.00 to buy newspapers alone this year? Or the report that the presidency alone needs about =N=1 billion to feed this year? If you multiply those figures by the hierarchy of the ruling class, what do you have? And we are trying to save to have some meaningful development in place!

cc: beaf,kal marx and other apologists
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by aagarba05(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2012
Pooh! Real accursed exploiters! Nigerians, you mustn't forget that they're neocolonial masters, the children and grandchildren of our original colonial masters who laid the foundation of today's Nigeria's ills.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by ADEBYTE: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by LEXYLOV: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
What do you expect them to do ? to protest against it as Nigerians are doing ? Hell no. Their puppet has just gave them another boost to have billions of $ in their account in western countries to repair their fragile economy. Bravo to GEJ. Ban ki moon, Cameron , Sarkozy , Obama , etc all jump up and dance regea for that announcement oooo. Its another prosperous year for them joor, they need to prepare good living for their third generation, so who's that blacky man that opposed their puppet down there. By the end of 2012 the different btw the poor and the rich in Nigeria will be 10% to 98 % while some European countries who come and dance in aso rock to thank the puppet will have their big cake their economy is about to rise to the maximum level because all this subsidy cash will landed in  swiss bank and many eurpean banks by the looters from 9ja government and the IMF will have enough cash cash to feed the recession countries in Europe. Na wa oooo 9ja. Huh , my people go sit down there for sun and nothing they happen. Well na the fresh hear oooo the only thing is that the air come with very bad odor. Na GEJ I vote for ooo Nor be PDP what a result. lipsrsealed
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by musiwa43: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
You see if I ask the people of nigeria, I want to remove subsidy for a reason. The people of nigeria are not going to go on riot. they will give me their money.  They will listen to me. But because the people in leadership are thieves. That why nigerian are doing this.

Nigerian are not that mean or silly. Let me give you an example that they will give me the money. When Oyedepo ask them for their money, that he will build a university with him. they gave him , their money. and he built it. Can you see the same people. refusing to listen . there is no level of trust.

Look I help raise millions of naira to help helpless northerners before. and the people gave the money. 

In leadership people must trust you before they give you their money. If they know you are thieves, you dont expect them to be silly. And Jeffrey Sachs, is a  professor at Columbia University. and it look like this information about him, MAY not be true.

The reason why nigeria have  thieves in power or leadership is because of the satellite pictures. The north will not agree to have a system inplace to remove  thieves from seeking power. since the satellite pictures show this below. The only way is to remove edo,delta and Yorubas from nigeria.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_nrJ7Q6RWa7w/S6yeazYvKbI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WiDL9DrDTks/s1600/covenant+Uni+refix.jpg[/img]

Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by tlops(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
They praise him just to create confusion in Nigeria. Then they offer to help the rebels populace in exchange for more oil! They win Nigerians lose.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by amtheone(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
Now I no Mr Joe's problem. He's been carried away by his whites brothers deceptive comment. He will soon know dat he is Nija and not EU or UN.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by ibedun: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
How can any sane person expect good governance in Nigeria and perhaps Africa - The land of the thoughtless and ignorant goons.

We produce nothing (apart from children, the vast majority of whom we cant feed or look after), we have no self discipline or self respect, we have lost our morals, we are cowards, we are lazy, we cannot build or invent anything, we are always the last to understand anything, we are fools, child like and built with an inferior mindset. Our men are obsessed with just one thing , you guessed it. The list goes on.

It is sad and painful to observe yourself giving up on your own people.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by martinosi: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
IMF Head Christine Lagarde Told GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy!

Not a nice way to start the New Year in Nigeria -

Christine Lagarde [/b]the Head of the IMF pressurized President Johnathan Goodluck of Nigeria
and the Presidents of Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad to remove their fuel subsidies
so that the funds can be diverted to the Soveriegn Wealth Funds with the IMF/World Bank
told the countries to set up to be invested in Western Countries -

Nigerians are protesting on the street but the President Johnathan is just a puppet of
his mistress Christine Lagarde !!!

NIGERIA BEHOLD YOUR REAL LEADER -

Christine Lagarde

See us your Nigerian CBN Govornor & Other top Official are selling us Out!!!

Here is the proof of what is really happening and behind the riots
in Nigeria, Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad

[b]IMF Forces African Nations to Remove Fuel Subsidies

January, 1, 2012

NewsRescue- Joining Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad, Nigeria on New Years day removed fuel subsidies in accordance with an order from the IMF (International Monetary Fund). This created a jump in the price of automobile fuel from about 65 Naira per liter to 140Naira per liter overnight, Sunday. This brings fuel/gas prices in Nigeria to about the same price it is in the US, though lower than many European nations.

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/01/imf-forces-african-nations-to-remove-fuel-subsidies/

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28520

IMF Tells President Johnathan to divert Fuel Subsidy Fund to SWF!!!!
http://www.workersalternative.com/economy/118-ol
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Rumors like these ones are bound to be heard! The truth is that Nigeria cannot sustain its economy with the subsidy taking that huge chunks of the federal govt. foreign revenue. You forgot that 95% of foreign revenue comes from oil. I don't understand why some people can't just see between the lines.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by martinosi: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
all4naija:

^^^
Rumors like these ones are bound to be heard! The truth is that Nigeria cannot sustain its economy with the subsidy taking that huge chunks of the federal govt. foreign revenue. You forgot that 95% of foreign revenue comes from oil. I don't understand why some people can't just see between the lines.

This is not a rumor my friend and if Nigerians Refineries were working at 100% capacity
and Nigeria was refining 80% of its crude and exporting 20%, the subsidy will be a non-issue.

We need to stop looking at events and issues of a Political-economic nature in isolation,

Please do the maths and if you cant i will do it for you *no pun intended*
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by cap28: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ahhh fresh air - wow this fresh air is so clean its threatening to suffocate me.

And so the loyal clown went back to his masters to get a well deserved pat on the head for carrying out all of their instructions to a tee.

I'm so glad many of you have awoken from your day dreams and have now been forced to confront the nightmare that is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - you see western nations always back and support deeply flawed characters, especially deeply flawed characters with thousands of skeletons in their cupboards. Goodluck is a flawed character - weak, obedient to the west and terrified of them - this is why he was chosen by Obasanjo (another diabolical western stooge)

The west loves weak and gutless africans like GEJ or barbaric uncivilised thugs like Obasanjo - both types are easy to control because they both worship and idolise europeans and suffer from inferiority complex

Today the western countries are congratulating him for a job well done - tomorrow if he loses control over the country they will abandon him and label him an evil dictaor.

Is it now crystal clear to all of you apologists and ars.e lickers of the west that they have never wanted anything good for africa? Have the scales now finally fallen from your eyes or are you still mired in stu.pidity and ignorance like Beaf and Morpheus ? But there is more to come my friends - these people have big plans for africans and none of them are designed to benefit any of you.

Goodluck Jonathan was allowed to win the elections on the condition thaat he would implement all of these reforms - that is why he can not and will not change his position on the fuel subsidy - if he does - he knows what awaits him - your country is now firmly under the control of the IMF - Goodluck is just an honorary leader - he has no power - dont you see that Okonjo Iweala wields even more power than him as she is the one charged with the responsibility of implementing all of these reforms. It will take a revolution to stop these people from leading all of us into the abyss of endless poverty because i can assure you that Goodluck, Okonjo Iweala and the Goldman Sachs agents do not want to end up six feet under as a result of failing to follow orders.

But i beleive that as long as we stand strong in this fight against evil and tyranny we shall prevail.

Under no circumstances should we the people give up on this strike action, if we stand strong we will win.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by martinosi: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
cap28:

Ahhh fresh air - wow this fresh air is so clean its threatening to suffocate me.

And so the loyal clown went back to his masters to get a well deserved pat on the head for carrying out all of their instructions to a tee.

I'm so glad many of you have awoken from your day dreams and have now been forced to confront the nightmare that is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - you see western nations always back and support deeply flawed characters, especially deeply flawed characters with thousands of skeletons in their cupboards. Goodluck is a flawed character - weak, obedient to the west and terrified of them - this is why he was chosen by Obasanjo (another diabolical western stooge)

The west loves weak and gutless africans like GEJ or barbaric uncivilised thugs like Obasanjo - both types are easy to control because they both worship and idolise europeans and suffer from inferiority complex

Today the western countries are congratulating him for a job well done - tomorrow if he loses control over the country they will abandon him and label him an evil dictaor.

Is it now crystal clear to all of you apologists and ars.e lickers of the west that they have never wanted anything good for africa? Have the scales now finally fallen from your eyes or are you still mired in stu.pidity and ignorance like Beaf and Morpheus ? But there is more to come my friends - these people have big plans for africans and none of them are designed to benefit any of you.

Goodluck Jonathan was allowed to win the elections on the condition thaat he would implement all of these reforms - that is why he can not and will not change his position on the fuel subsidy - if he does - he knows what awaits him - your country is now firmly under the control of the IMF - Goodluck is just an honorary leader - he has no power - dont you see that Okonjo Iweala wields even more power than him as she is the one charged with the responsibility of implementing all of these reforms. It will take a revolution to stop these people from leading all of us into the abyss of endless poverty because i can assure you that Goodluck, Okonjo Iweala and the Goldman Sachs agents do not want to end up six feet under as a result of failing to follow orders.

But i beleive that as long as we stand strong in this fight against evil and tyranny we shall prevail.

Under no circumstances should we the people give up on this strike action, if we stand strong we will win.

hmm a very critical and on the spot analysis of the current issue at hand. Those that are now cussing GEJ, should check
their older posts when they were praising him! lol. Nigerians need to wake up and understand that nothing
has changed since 1960 and those that are bent on keeping Africa a basket-case will do all in their power to continue
the basket-case condition.

We are watching closely as these events unfold,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks Abdulmumeen Okara, Aide On SDGs / Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.