Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (29451 Views)

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / Notice To All Jailbreakers , Ios 8.1.3 Above / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
I feel it's time to stop bombarding the "iphone killer apps section" with killer tweaks from cydia( which is d third party Appstore). Let us share the tweaks( which are ios extensions) that makes a jailbroken apple device unique. Apps from d Apple AppStore shd go the d killer apps section.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
The first I will like to post is WINTERBOARD. It's d tweak that allows u to theme ur iPhone. It will completely change d look of ur icons.After installing winterboard, u can now start to download themes from cydia.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
Winterboard in action. This is suave hd theme.

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
BARREL is a tweak dat makes d icons move in different 3D motion when scrolling from one page to another.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Vwallpaper.
Lets you use a video as a wallpaper.
SPRINGTOMIZE2(my favorite)
Well, this tweak is simply awsome. I cant explain all it does.
ZEPHYR
This makes multitaking really cool. You dont need the home button. Just swich apps with a swipe forward and backwards like pics
Here is a list of some more
Gridtab
Firebreak
Nowlistening
Ncquickdismiss
Color keyboard
Ikeywi
Sleepfx.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Phony200(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ever gotten annoyed with being unable to select more than one photo to email and having to send each in a separate email? Install Mail More Photos to attach as many as you like. I also really love PasswordPilot which saves your apple id password securely and you never have to it enter again in appstore. I have a 17-character long password so It's a relief!

1 Like

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
I was actually looking for a way to write about one tweak per post but since they are too much,dats out of it.
Ifile- used to browse thru ur data just like a file manager.
Safari upload manager- I ise it to attach pictures to my post on Nairaland directly from safari.
Anyattach- used to attach docs or files to my mails
Quickdo- very powerful tool dat makes u do so many actions without touching  d home/power button. It also allows u to av app shortcuts on d lockscreen.

Okay for tonite. They are all in cydia
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2012
Activator, the best of them all, it makes you set shortcut for just anything on your phone.
Callbar, disables incoming calls from interrupting what your doing on your phone,
Scrolling Board
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by uhuns: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
hi,

i hav a 3g ---4.1

how do i share my intenet with my pc,

how do i make my phone a myfi hotspot.

how to track a phone call to get the position of the caller via gps

use it as a photocopier

access my phone through my thumb print.

and get duly paid program free

just curious and just got the phone newly, kinder want to stick around it 4 a while b4 the 4s
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
uhuns:

hi,

i hav a 3g ---4.1

how do i share my intenet with my pc,

how do i make my phone a myfi hotspot.

how to track a phone call to get the position of the caller via gps

use it as a photocopier

access my phone through my thumb print.

and get duly paid program free

just curious and just got the phone newly, kinder want to stick around it 4 a while b4 the 4s

lmao.
The share ur internet with ur pc and to use it as a wifi router, install mywi4 from cydia, its will solve ur problem there
To get paid apps for free, install installous from cydia. U will get almost all paid apps for free.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2012
UnlockFX- get nice effects when unlocking(just like sleepFX)
fakeoperator-change d carrier name to anything u want(can also be done thru springtomize)
iconoclasm-change d layout of ur icons from the default 4*4
backboard-used to change from different springboard settings to another. U can save as many springboard settings as possible
IntelliscreenX- used on ios5 to get ur notification center on the lockscreen. u can also tweet,comment on facebook,and sent sms/imessage directly from the lockscreen without launching the apps(and so much more)
photoalbums+- lets u create new albums in d photo app,also move(not just copy) the pictures from one album to another, very nice.
my3G/3G unrestrictor-makes u do all those things Apple dont want u to do on 3G, like downloading apps above 20mb in appstore, using facetime with ur 3G, etc

okay for now.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by zenus(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2012
For Ipad owner.

RetinaPad: Makes Iphone application to appear in full screen but clearer
Fullforce: Makes the same thing but i prefer RetinaPad for IOS 5
CyDelate: Makes you to delete cydia application without opening cydia
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2012
bytafont- used to change the font of the iphone. very nice.
motion- makes ur icons float when on standby as if they are in space, nice effect
ToneFX-allows u to shuffle ur ringtones with as many ringtones as possible(not yet compatible with ios5). everytime u get a call, a different ringtone plays
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2012
phoneitipad-for ipad1 only- allows u to make/receive call or sms on d ipad 3G model just like the iphone, no internet required, just ur normal credit.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Make I dey learn small small grin grin
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Phony200(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hello,

Just occurred to me that it would be okay to specify if they are IOS 5+ compatible to avoid issues. Just a thought. Thanks!

My tweak for today is xCon that allows you run apps that are blocked if your device is jailbroken like Skype smiley grin grin
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
sun_temi:

Make I dey learn small small grin grin
haba!! chairman like you?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2012
Phony200:

Hello,

Just occurred to me that it would be okay to specify if they are IOS 5+ compatible to avoid issues. Just a thought. Thanks!

My tweak for today is xCon that allows you run apps that are blocked if your device is jailbroken like Skype smiley grin grin
Does xcon work for dstv mobile decoder? D cracked one doesnt work on ios 5.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Phony200(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
It's not working on iOS 5. The app will Just be crashing.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by zenus(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have DSTV mobile on my jailbroken iPad.
I never xcon
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2012
zenus:

I have DSTV mobile on my jailbroken iPad.
I never xcon

have u used it with the drifta? is it working?i have it too on my iphone4,jailbroken, it lauches but does not connect, but it connects on d non jailbroken iphone on ios5. I think its d only appstore app i will say cant be used on a jailbroken iphone. Its really annoying(considering d fact that its free), but they will av their reason, unfortunately, the app is not realy used in places like US, where d hackers reside, so no one is really working on d crack. If u want to watch dstv(only 14 channels) on ur apple device, dont jailbreak.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
tumababa:

have u used it with the drifta? is it working?i have it too on my iphone4,jailbroken, it lauches but does not connect, but it connects on d non jailbroken iphone on ios5. I think its d only appstore app i will say cant be used on a jailbroken iphone. Its really annoying(considering d fact that its free), but they will av their reason, unfortunately, the app is not realy used in places like US, where d hackers reside, so no one is really working on d crack. If u want to watch dstv(only 14 channels) on ur apple device, dont jailbreak.
how do i get the driffta device?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2012
And d iPhone 4S tweaks start rolling in. Voiceutils is a new tweak dat makes Siri even more usefull. U can reboot, respring,power off or even enter safe mode by just telling SIRI.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
Best Jailbreak iOS 5 Tweaks for iPhone 4S http:///f1tGq
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
SBSETTINGS is infact the first tweak any jailbreaker should install from cydia. It's so basic dat many people buy a new iPhone from me and complain that there's no sbsettings, thinking it comes by default.
Sbsettings gives u access to toggle ON/OFF ur 3G,cellular data,airplane,Bluetooth,wifi etc by just swiping ur finger on d status bar.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
Try to install half of d tweaks in this link
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/01/24/100-jailbreak-tweaks/
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
SpringFlash is a springboard activator based LED flashlight for your iPhone 4.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by elvymoore: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
@all. Pls wht free app can i use in iphone4 to download attachment 4rm emails into d iphone.also i wil lke 2knw hw 2connect my iphone 2pc &use it as a modem & flash too.tanx
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by elvymoore: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
@all. Pls wht free app can i use in iphone4 to download attachment 4rm emails into d iphone.also i wil lke 2knw hw 2connect my iphone 2pc &use it as a modem & flash too.tanx
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2012
elvymoore:

Go to cydia and download a tweak called attachment saver. under network settings, configure Internet tethering, go back to network, toggle d cellular data off/on, personal hotspot will appear below data roaming, put it on and connect ur fone to d pc, start browsing.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by elvymoore: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2012
@tumababa.is d attachment saver app free?.pls i wil also lke 2knw hw 2get IFILE app free 4rm cydia.tanx so much
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2012
Add http://h7v.org to ur cydia source. U will attachment saver and ifile for free n much more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.