Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria (2439 Views)

How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
The corrupt federal government has declared war on all Nigerians. It is time for Nigerians to declare war on the government. We shall fight them on the land! We shall fight them on the sea! We shall fight them on the internet!!

I propose that we begin a campaign of distributed denial of service attacks against all federal government websites starting with the federal ministry of finance at fmf.gov.ng . Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can participate.

Here's how we're going to do it.

Step 1:  Download the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) program from here: sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

Step 2:  Run the program.

Step 3:  Enter the following into the Url box (without quotation marks) "www.fmf.gov.ng" OR enter the following into the IP box "184.173.227.86". Don't bother changing the attack optionsif your not sure what they mean.

Step 4:  Fire the LOIC by clicking on the box labelled "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER". Leave the program running until your generator dies and your battery finishes.

Step 5:  VICTORY!!

If enough people join in, we can crash their server and kick the thieving scumbags off the internet.

I'll be on hand in case anyone needs technical support.

No surrender!!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
Copycat !!

Copying the white man's tactics again grin
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Beaf: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lolzzzz! Imagine the clown telling people how to have CIA knocking at their doors!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EkoIle1: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
Hack the bastards to death.

May the force be with you all.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by violent(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

Copycat !!

Copying the white man's tactics again   grin

. . and you are not copying the white man by speaking English? undecided
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EkoIle1: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
violent:

. . and you are not copying the white man by speaking English? undecided

lol

You just have to laugh at some clueless people.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
comrade, right on it!
Will also be out on the streets on monday taking the fight to them.
Orun yaabo, kin s'ooro enikan.

CIA knocking on my door? Lwkm, dis Beaf you are losing it!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
Don't listen to the PDP sockpuppets. The Nigerian government is nowhere near competent enough to track anyone down over this. If they had spent more time governing and less time stealing, then we might have had something to worry about.

Let us bring down the corruptocracy!!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
Evil Brain:

The corrupt federal government has declared war on all Nigerians. It is time for Nigerians to declare war on the government. We shall fight them on the land! We shall fight them on the sea! We shall fight them on the internet!!

I propose that we begin a campaign of distributed denial of service attacks against all federal government websites starting with the federal ministry of finance at fmf.gov.ng . Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can participate.

Here's how we're going to do it.

Step 1:  Download the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC)program from here: sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

Step 2:  Run the program.

Step 3:  Enter the following into the Url box (without quotation marks) "www.fmf.gov.ng" OR enter the following into the IP box "184.173.227.86". Don't bother changing the attack optionsif your not sure what they mean.

Step 4:  Fire the LOIC by clicking on the box labelled "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER". Leave the program running until your generator dies and your battery finishes.

Step 4:  VICTORY!!

If enough people join in, we can crash their server and kick the thieving scumbags off the internet.

I'll be on hand in case anyone needs technical support.

No surrender!!

And you think these companies do not have DOS protection features and firewall filters etc etc  undecided undecided. Not to talk of their backup sites they can switch to , while trying to fix the primary site if you somehow manage to get through.

Why do you chaps just post stuff without reading it back to yourself.

If you want to do it, do it unannounced so that it will catch them napping , don't start blabbing on a public forum.

And wait till the SSS seek you out with CIA help , very very easy to do mate , you will achieve your dream of visiting Yankee, only this time you will be spending it in a jail.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

And you think these companies do not have DOS protection features and firewall filters etc etc  undecided undecided. Not to talk of their backup sites they can switch to , while trying to fix the primary site if you somehow manage to get through.

If you want to do it, do it unannounced so that it will catch them napping , don't start blabbing on a public forum.

And wait till the SSS seek you out with CIA help , very very easy to do mate , you will achieve your dream of visiting Yankee, only this time you will be spending it in a jail.   grin grin grin grin

Fear mongering PDP sockpuppet.

Ignore.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Chyz2: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
BoboYekini:

comrade, right on it!
Will also be out on the streets on monday taking the fight to them.
Orun yaabo, kin s'ooro enikan.

CIA knocking on my door? Lwkm, dis Beaf you are losing it!  

You dey mind that tout? grin
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by violent(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

SSS? tell me you are joking!!!. . .SSS can't find their anuses even if their life depended on being able to do so!  I remembered they once claimed to have a strong lead on a terror case only for Nigerians to wake up to shocking evidences in form of ridiculous text messages-- "Oga na we do am". . . .wtf shocked .

. . . How anyone could still put so much faith in the joke called SSS is beyond ridiculous!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Rhino5dm: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
*Rhino Powers on his 3 graphix design work stations and tweets the modus operandi to his followers. . .Lets goooooooo there!!

Bring down the modafockas!!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by jmaine: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
So people feel it would take a lot from the government to get a crack team to track defaulters with this open secret . . .and it's even more silly when you let the supposed victims know what kinda tools you would be using . . .

Evilbrain . . .You need to learn the rudiments of a surprise assault . . .with this post . .you just made yourself a prey to be stalked, ambushed, thwarted and hunted.

Haba . .make we dey use common sense small now . .
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
LOL @ noobs pulling pips into deep shiot! Don't listen to this guy. If you want to protest GO OUT AND PROTEST! I am in full support. But don't listen to this clown. Its obvious he is a noobish script kiddie with no idea what he is doing. The number one rule of the game is NEVER EVER DO IT FROM YOUR HOME! VPNS AND PROXIES are not going to help, I assure you! You might say there are VPN's that don't keep logs but you'd be surprised when droppings hits the fan. BTW what beaf said makes a lot of sense. . .  Except you are in a huge underground cartel with Bots scattered around don't I repeat don't ever mess with BIG corporations or organizations, let alone a COUNTRY. . .  I am just trying to warn the wise.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by violent(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^

You are forgetting that two laws proposed last year, which would have criminalized hacking in Nigeria were never signed by retardeen's administration, as such, even if SSS managed to track down the hackers, ( a very unusual case that is), Nigeria has no laws to prosecute them under
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
violent:

^^

You are forgetting that two laws proposed last year, which would have criminalized hacking in Nigeria were never signed by retardeen's administration, as such, even if SSS managed to track down the hackers, ( a very unusual case that is), Nigeria has no laws to prosecute them under

Bro this is Nigeria Na Nigeria be this oh! I nor fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by jmaine: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
violent:

^^

Guess you have forgotten how swift our legislators can pass laws that benefit them . .under a space of a week or or two . . those laws can still be passed and the offenders duly punished  . .especially when you consider how most of them are currently been harassed via calls and texts through the exploits of the naijahacktivists
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
jmaine:

Guess you have forgotten how swift our legislators can pass laws that benefit them . .under a space of a week or or two . . those laws can still be passed and the offenders duly punished  . .especially when you consider how most of them are currently been harassed via calls and texts through the exploits of the naijahacktivists

Retroactive laws are explicitly banned under the 1999 constitution. DDOS away my brothers!!!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by jmaine: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
Evil Brain:

Retroactive laws are explicitly banned under the 1999 constitution. DDOS away my brothers!!!

How is a cyber crime retroactive in nature . . Enjoy your DDOS session . .until you get made . .
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by dustydee: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
Don't try this at home.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
jmaine:

How is a cyber crime retroactive in nature . . Enjoy your DDOS session . .until you get made . .

Ethically this isn't particularly cyber crime , as it is more of a grey hat attack. Either way, anyone who does this will get good "TIME" for it.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
jmaine:

Using your computer to visit a website is not a crime under Nigerian law. Using your computer to visit a website 1 million times a second is not a crime under Nigerian law.

Nigeria is not the USA and the SSS is not the CIA. Do not fear my brothers. Even if they can find a law, they can't arrest all of us.

Fight for freedom!! No retreat!!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
I thought Denial of Service attack wasn't necessarily hacking? Was it not the same attack that happened sometime last year to MasterCard, Visa, Bank of America et al during the time Julian Assanage? If you're only denying service to a server, that the server cannot handle the traffic and shuts down or unavailable, how is this a crime? Experts please educate me more because I've often though this isn't a crime.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
violent:

^^

Laws Ke? For Naija? Them go just forget you for jete.

I heard of Kirikiri, and I heard its a whole lot worse than Rikers Island.

I'm not saying don't fight against injustice, I'm just saying don't be stu>upid in the quest for justice.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
manny4life:

I thought Denial of Service attack wasn't necessarily hacking? Was it not the same attack that happened sometime last year to MasterCard, Visa, Bank of America et al during the time Julian Assanage? If you're only denying service to a server, that the server cannot handle the traffic and shuts down or unavailable, how is this a crime? Experts please educate me more because I've often though this isn't a crime.

It is a felony when done[b] intentionally[/b]!
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by manowar1: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Evil Brain: Add to your first post, tell them to install Virtual Software if they are afraid. Then inside Virtual Software They need to install another operating system in which I can upload later for use or if if have XP vVMWimage upload it here (I mention XP because the image is small compare to Win 7 OS)

Thanks

\\Man-O-War
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
phreakabit:

It is a felony when done[b] intentionally[/b]!

It's a felony in the US. However, there are no laws covering DDOS attacks in Nigeria. That means it is not illegal.

Don't be a such a v@gina. Your brothers who are out protesting and being teargassed are risking far more than this. Do your bit to save Nigeria from the thieves in Abuja.

Fight for your children's future!! #OccupyNigeria
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
man-o-war:

@Evil Brain: Add to your first post, tell them to install Virtual Software if they are afraid. Then inside Virtual Software They need to install another operating system in which I can upload later for use or if if have XP vVMWimage upload it here (I mention XP because the image is small compare to Win 7 OS)

Thanks

\\Man-O-War

RFLMAO!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin what has the OS got to do with the IP address? So, after installing a VM what happens to your IP address? I mean the PUBLIC/External IP address, not Local IP.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by manowar1: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
1. Protect your pc from virus of unknown software

2. VMWare Mac address will not be trace. if uninstalled from your pc

3. VMWare not use same ip address as your real pc ip address. Try it yourself and report back here.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
man-o-war:

Thanks

\\Man-O-War

Sorry, but I have to respectfully refuse. Encouraging extraordinary obfuscating methods would only endanger the few of us without computer skills. The best way to keep everyone safe is for all of us to stick our necks out just like the people out on the streets are doing.

Besides, DDOS attacks are not illegal in Nigeria. Even if they were capable of tracking all of us down and arresting us (which they aren't) they have no grounds to hold us.

Do not be afraid my brothers. Fight for justice!! #OccupyNigeria
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by phreakabit(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2012
man-o-war:

1. Protect your pc from virus of unknown software

2. VMWare Mac address will not be trace. if uninstalled from your pc

3. VMWare not use same ip address as your real pc ip address. Try it yourself and report back here.

phreakabit:

RFLMAO!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin what has the OS got to do with the IP address? So, after installing a VM what happens to your IP address? I mean the PUBLIC/External IP address, not Local IP.

Your Mac address can be spoofed but your External IP address can always be traced somehow, even if you use an off. . . . . . . . . .Don't be deceived.

(1) (2)

Dr.Ikedife, Past Ohanaeze Ndigbo President-General Condemns Jonathan Over Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Gives FG New Conditions / The Arab World Wants Nigeria Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.