Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) (1727 Views)

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Funny Side Of TAN GEJ Advert / Funny Side Of The Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2012
I got these from my peeps and l thought l should share it with everyone as we can do with a little humor, just maybe, l mean maybe the "pain" of this crushing fuel hike can be abated for one minute?

Nigerians are geniuses, l tell you.

Possibly thats why our Govt feels so comfortable, no matter what they do to us, we will always find a way to endure it . . . . and even add a funny side to it.

Lastpage.

These are the FAITHFULS, to them belongs the kingdom of Jonathan!

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
These are the SCIENTIST,may be l should call them ALCHEMISTS! grin

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
Well, We can call these ones "LOCAL CONTENT APOSTLES", they will never lack anything! grin

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
These ones are "SECURITY TIGHT" as in water tight! To then shall "safety-first" be a belt. wink wink

Dog, man's best friend in hard times! shocked

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
For this ones, NOTHING DO YOU is all they have for Uncle Jonathan

Try deregulating us nah! grin grin

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
And if you think Jonathan wants to spell doom for your RELATIONSHIP, just CHANGE TACTICS, its called being flexible! shocked shocked

I even hear there are 50cl bottles (thats like a small toothpaste size) of fuel that you can keep in your pocket and "produce" to a sweet lady, when everything else has failed! That one is a sure winner, never lets you down

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
The WEIRD and the CRAZY!
Anyhow, the Ride must move-on. wink wink

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
But NEVER FORGET, This is What Jonathan, Sanusi and Okonjo Iweala have reduced the lives of Nigerians to!

While they die of CONSTIPATION, our own children die of STARVATION!. Okay all must die naah! tongue tongue

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
At the END OF THE DAY, We know THOSE WHO DONT REALLY CARE 'BOUT US!
SAY NO TO FUEL PRICE HIKE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Lastpage.

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ. Really hilarious.
Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by freecocoa(f): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2012
Hahaha funny,guy you try.
Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by Cogent: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
Here's one.

Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by lastpage: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^Hehhehe! grin

U mean say "that FLYBOAT" on his head never goes down, even when he is on-bed ready to paddle Madam?!

I am laughing like swamp fish o! grin grin
Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by blank(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Lol.
Re: The Funny Side Of Fuel Regulation! (rofl) by Ivynwa(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
I can't stop laughing especially at the "dude Jonathan and Patience on the bed talking about punishing us over her grammatical errors".
Nobody comes close to us Nigerians when it comes to making humor out of things yet this fuel subsidy thing ain't funny. I am beginning to wonder what manner of a man the president is for stirring up all this at a very very wrong time.

(1) (Reply)

This Day In History BIAFRA – May 31 1967 – The Age Newspaper Melbourne Australia / President Jonathan And His Babe Celebrating Nigeria's Victory / Atiku And His Gangs Are Fools For Saying GEJ Shouldn't Contest In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.