Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

,,,,, - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ,,,,, (13937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ,,,,, by Sike(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
omo9ja1:

Congratulation to  both them smiley
Re: ,,,,, by freepeople: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
victorazy:

Shame to J-zay so he can't give Beyonce male child, he no eat belefull d night he did d work? Shame shame, I doubt weda na u get d pikin sef "guy"

Who is this pathetic fool?

I thought that dinosaurs with your brain morphology has gone extinct

Congrats to Bey and Jay wink
Re: ,,,,, by nanidee(f): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
What does this have to do with the current situation in Nigeria
And why is this on the front page, when other intellectual issues are not even on the front page

A̶̲̥̅beg, pls let us learn to set our priorities right. No one is telling you guys not to rejoice with them, but I doubt tĦey will log on to nairaland to see the congratulatory messages. tongue
Re: ,,,,, by adino(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
@odoyichuks
Beyonce and Jay-Z named their baby Ivy Blue, What does IVY stand for? Ivy = Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue = Baby Living Under Evil. ILLUMINATI'S VERY
YOUNGEST BABY LIVING

Illiteracy is a curse, crime and a sin. Some illiterate people (especially educated illiterates)  should be flogged publicly and shot.
Please, go and learn and stop showing your talents in a public forum.
Re: ,,,,, by oceanet: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
Given birth to their kind "deceit"
Re: ,,,,, by sandiyke(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
how i wish ivy has her dad's nose.{lol} congratulations to dem both.
Re: ,,,,, by cold(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
Finland:

This story is untrue. Verify story before posting. The baby rihanna  was referring to is her niece. Her younger sister's baby. Beyonce was 4months pregnant when she revealed her pregnancy about 3 months ago, do the maths.And why would Rihanna call herself aunty to Beyonce's daughter? are they related? Do you think it's like Naija where u call every female older than you are "aunty"? grin
grin grin anyways it's true o.Beyonce just uploaded a pic of the new born.A cutie,I might add grin grin

Re: ,,,,, by eghost247(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
see haters congrats Hov and B
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mukina2 why do u want to spoil the good work you are doing? Pls remove this nonsense from the homepage. You are insulting the sensibilities of nigeria. By the way who gives a 4ck.
Re: ,,,,, by eghost247(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2012
diluminati:

Mukina2 why do u want to spoil the good work you are doing? Pls remove this nonsense from the homepage. You are insulting the sensibilities of nigeria. By the way who gives a 4ck.
see haters
Re: ,,,,, by UyiIredia(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
Congrats smiley
Re: ,,,,, by baslone: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
diluminati:

Stop being selfish! Not everyone dwells in politics!

Some people just don't care! You voted PDP- deal with it!
Re: ,,,,, by GossipGirl: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
cold:

grin  grin anyways it's true o.Beyonce just uploaded a pic of the new born.A cutie,I might add  grin  grin

It's True!

Beyonce gives birth to baby girl Ivy Blue Carter!

A very pregnant Beyonce reportedly checked into Lenox Hill Hospital on Friday night to give birth to her first child. According to NY Daily News, a staffer stated that Beyonce checked in under the name “Ingrid Jackson”. They booked out the entire fourth floor for $1.3m!!

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyonce and Jay-Z.”

http://www.popularcritic.com/2012/01/08/oh-baby-pregnant-beyonce-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-ivy-blue/
Re: ,,,,, by Dara216(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
If its true,congrats to them bt i remember readin in Hello magazine that she was due in feb,mayb d baby cnt wait any longer, lol
Re: ,,,,, by Finland(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
GossipGirl:

It's True!

Beyonce gives birth to baby girl Ivy Blue Carter!

A very pregnant Beyonce reportedly checked into Lenox Hill Hospital on Friday night to give birth to her first child. According to NY Daily News, a staffer stated that Beyonce checked in under the name “Ingrid Jackson”. They booked out the entire fourth floor for $1.3m!!

Music mogul Russell Simmons also confirmed the arrival of the bundle of joy, tweeting “congrats to my good friends Beyonce and Jay-Z.”

http://www.popularcritic.com/2012/01/08/oh-baby-pregnant-beyonce-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-ivy-blue/
If it's true, News like that will not only be carried by unknown press like popularcritic.com,
Re: ,,,,, by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
wow congratulations to them,girls run the world truly. Welcome ivy baby,y'all haters can go kill yourselves.
Re: ,,,,, by agiboma(f): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
welcome to teh world lil momma Ivy
Re: ,,,,, by ceasyc(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH, "FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST". lmao. wtf are some of u chatting call a spade a spade jare. hissssssssss
welcome babygirl but what a name! BLUE FOR A GIRL na wa oh hollywood baby names. e.g.
blue
apple
shyte
moroccan
4ck, etc, lol
na so una papa and mama name una
beyonce and sean seems pretty normal names but all these bullshyt names. abegiii

congrats anyway

so who was the surrogate and really went thru pregnancy and labour grin u guys aint d 1st nor last ppl or celebs to do it that way. u dont have to lie. we understand. haba haba
my lips wud have been sealed (after seeing beyonce's bump fold on national tv), that is if i saw dem kinda pix most celebs take na.k.ed or half na.k.ed with their ready to burst born bump. e.g mariah carey, kourtney, demi, etc but hell NO, INSTEAD BEYONCE AND SEAN'S + others lips are sealed 4ever and ever amen. WHO U KIDDING LWKMD

well, congratulations and jubilations. . . but make we talk better matter jor. 9ja is on fire, uk, europe, usa isnt doing much better either
Re: ,,,,, by PStacks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
There are some dumb ass people on this nairaland. I think this forum needs better modration and a form of decorum and possibly some class, people shouldn't just come and say rubbish here. This is an information communication technology age and information is power being transferd thru technology. I feel irritated when I read some really darft contributions to this forum. Maybe Seun should do some sort of screening and some sort of identification nd registration rigours inplace and some certain criterias before you are allowed in here to post jargons. Or maybe you put a fee for intrested people to register on naira land, when you pay to get into this forum you would mind the kind of things you post. Non sensical and illogical atimes. Pls iron sharpenth iron, if we come here to rob minds and some fools think they can just come nd post bullshit here. Even when it comes to real serious issues some folks still choose to show a very sarcastic level of fooly that u beging to wonder if you are suppose to be here with such people in the first place. This bull shit has to stop.
A lillte girl just came into the world. The best you can do is say welcome and shut the Bleep up if u aint got noting to say instaed of say rubbish,
Better be silent and tot a fool that to speak and clear all doubts. Seun, its upto you.
Re: ,,,,, by HotieTima(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i want to see the baby now!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
People who are shouting about this not being related to Nigeria/Nigerians just need to STFU!!! Beyonce is a worldwide phenomena, and such a news about her deserve to be on the front page, on any forum not only on a Nigerian forum.
Re: ,,,,, by HotieTima(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
nanidee:

What does this have to  do with the current situation in Nigeria
And why is this on the front page, when other intellectual issues are not even on the front page

A̶̲̥̅beg, pls let us learn to set our priorities right. No one is telling you guys not to rejoice with them, but I doubt tĦey will log on to nairaland to see the congratulatory messages. tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided well that isn't very nice

just cause this is a Nigerian site don't mean only Nigerians run it now do they

that's like a white person asking u
how did u get facebook?
do u even know wat's facebook? i am pretty u will get angry if they ask u just a question u will be thinking to your self  that they aren't the only human out there with facebook just coz a white come up with the idea of facebook. so pls be nice huh  smiley smiley smiley
Re: ,,,,, by eghost247(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: ,,,,, by Beync(f): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
It's confirmed. Beynce has given birth to daughter.
Congraz Jay and Beyonce
Re: ,,,,, by dasparrow: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
adino:

Illiteracy is a curse, crime and a sin. Some illiterate people (especially educated illiterates)  should be flogged publicly and shot.
Please, go and learn and stop showing your talents in a public forum.

Stop the insults! I am sick and tired of Nigerians and our rudeness! Later on, we want to preach that our culture is all about "respecting" others.

Those who live in the USA are all too aware that this couple are members of the illumanati. Its not a secret and neither is it a rumour. However, I don't expect the average Nigerian in Nigeria or outside the USA to understand. Where is uninterrupted power supply or cheap fuel to run a generator in order to access the internet and conduct some intensive internet research on the topic? So you remain in your ignorance. Its all good.
Re: ,,,,, by nanidee(f): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2012
nanidee:

What does this have to  do with the current situation in Nigeria

Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided well that isn't very nice

just cause this is a Nigerian site don't mean only Nigerians run it now do they

that's like a white person asking u
how did u get facebook?
do u even know wat's facebook? i am pretty u will get angry if they ask u just a question u will be thinking to your self  that they aren't the only human out there with facebook just coz a white come up with the idea of facebook. so pls be nice huh
 smiley smiley smiley

Core blimey!!!

WTF does my comment have to do with what you've just poured on here?  , and whats so 'un-nice' about my comment? I am a little bit lost as to what you are geting at.

Whether you accept it or not, Beyonce and Jay-z would NOT log on to nairaland to view congratulatory messages. What in the world does this have to do with a white coming up with facebook?  undecided .

These things arent so complicated, ease up a little.  wink
Re: ,,,,, by Itmarjo(m): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2012
Jazzy n Beyounce are members of illuminati n dy worship Devil. The name of dir diety is Baphomet. They hv jst given birth to a Younger Devil!
Re: ,,,,, by aieromon(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2012
Congrats Baba Blue!!!
Re: ,,,,, by eros(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2012
Congrats to my two favorites artistes. Welcome to the world Brooklyn Carter
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2012
IVY BLUE doesnt mean Illuminati very youngest nor baby living under evil as a poster has said;
Rather the name IVY was decided by the Jayz and beyonce because Jay z was born on sept 4 and beyonce dec. 4 and they married on april 4 so the figure 4 in roman is IV.

And also Rihannah was refering to Jay Z baby and not her niece because she fondly said " Princess Carter"
Re: ,,,,, by londoner: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2012
Congrats to them.

I dont know why people are being so hateful, lol

Many people mentioned on this site are not Nigerians, especially in the CELEBRITY SECTION. Beyonce has featured here many times.

People are asking how does it concern Nigeria, well, Jay Z and Beyonce came to Nigeria for a water project which is more than many here have ever done even though they live there.

Jay Z was made a chief too, lol (although I think that was a bit OTT).

Both have performed in Nigeria and Beyonce sang the words of the anthem more completely than most young women in Nigeria can, do they even know the words?

Are we to forget that Dbanj and Mohits have also been working with Jay, B and Kanye?

Look the point is, stop hating on her/them just because they seem to have it all.

Too much success always seems to invoke bad-belleism in Nigerians.

And for the self righteous people here going on about her parading herself on stage. I dont like it either but you know what, she did things the "right way", she had a stable relationship, got married THEN had a baby.

As much as I love our Nollywood ladies, how many of them have broken marriages or have never even married the father of their children?

Lets get off our cultural high horse, we have no justification to sit there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Kenyan Singer Amani Perform With No Pants On / Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? / Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.