Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming (550 Views)

Power Probe: How BPE Staff Took Bribes And Compromised Power Reform / Everybody Has A Price. Seems EUROBOMBER Has Been Bought. / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by Ediva(f): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
I live in Abuja and off late based on the unrest in the polity Ive been More frequent n interested in the news. i regarded nairaland to b a bit non-biased and open without the interest of a certain few overshadowing the truth relating to matters on politics,security and GEJ govt @ large. and also based on the fact that one gets breakin news and eye witness reports on this site.

ill hate 2 think dat nairaland has been compromised wit pple who have lost their soul and conscience,only to feed from from/on the personal payroll of the govt/politicians ruining this country,

in dis lite pls who can pls refer me to a more trustworthy n unbiased site that is up 2 date n breakin news and personal reports frm people or reassure my faith in is dis site, cos my faith here seems 2 b looming,  sad sad sad
Re: Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by MrGlobe(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
Yes, there has been a massive infiltration of govt officials on this site but I think @Mukina is doing a great job by posting updates on the frontpage. It seems seun has been bought over.
Anyways just go to twitter and search for #occupynigeria on the searchbox to get regular updates and unbiased opinions. That is where the party is.
Re: Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
Op no to your question. Seun is against the subsidy removal.
Re: Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by efisher(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
You guys are so funny. Are you saying anyone who supports subsidy removal must be a government agent?

NL is only a reflection of people's opinion and opinion must not always conform to your expectations.
Re: Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by Ediva(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yes, there has been a massive infiltration of govt officials on this site but I think @Mukina is doing a great job by posting updates on the frontpage. It seems seun has been bought over.
Anyways just go to twitter and search for #occupynigeria on the searchbox to get regular updates and unbiased opinions. That is where the party is.

am on twitter alot also, i tink ill stick wit that and channels tv 4  time being,
Re: Has Nairaland Been Bought And Compromised?!: Fears Looming by Ediva(f): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
efisher:

You guys are so funny. Are you saying anyone who supports subsidy removal must be a government agent?

NL is only a reflection of people's opinion and opinion must not always conform to your expectations.

since were on about public opinions, do u support subsidy removal? n if yes, why?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Is Not Negotiable - South East Muslims / Madalla Bombing Mastermind Escapes Custody / Boko Haram Sect Member, Wife Killed In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.