Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! (1014 Views)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
Did you watch the debate?

Our Reps who "love" Nigeria so much, wants a reverse of the subsidy removal, but they rejected a call for the Investigations, arrests & prosecution of those who are ripping Nigeria off, with the subsidy madness.

It is a shame. nigerians are be
ing decived. the Cabal are controlling the "dishonourable" House. And I say, shame, shame on Nigerians for allowing themselves to be deceived.

Mr. President is right. let the subsidy go.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Beaf: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
I am sure that the average Nigerian who wishes to engage unbiased thinking can begin to see how deeply entrenched the cabal was, and how delicate the task of removing them is.

Why would the House of Rep block investigations, arrests and prosecutions if they are not part of it? GEJ did a very bold thing, and now fools are being incited to think they are doing a clever thing by mortgaging the future for their kids.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
@Beaf.

I am weeping for Nigeria. This is a very great opportunity to move Nigeria forward. If we miss it, then we have no hope.

The only option left for us is to split Nigeria. We continue like this.

Today should be called d black Sunday!
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by jmaine: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
Smiles cos he is not surprised with the actions of the legislooters . . . Would the NBA still cling to their call for the president impeachment . . . the intrigues are getting more exciting
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by efisher(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, it's all drama. These boys are playing games with the masses and everyone else. A lot is happening behind the scenes we cannot see.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Remii(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
These people came out on Sunday to debate and pass motion that is so toothless and avoided anything that will affect them and their sponsors? This is sad.

:oNo need to investigate and prosecute those who corruptly enrich themselves with subsidy
:oNo need to reduce their own emolument
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Pharoh: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
The protest focus is misplaced in my own opinion right from the onset and the actions of the house of representative members just further validates that.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by MrGlobe(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
It seems like this is the losers paradise.
Anyways, before I leave, what is most important now is for the shallow president to revert gas prices back to normal. The president has all the power to fight corruption. Remove immunity, strenghten efcc and grant them independence, reform the judiciarcy. If he cannot do it then he should leave the subsidy. Let the merriment go round
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by iGuru1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
let the president fight corruption, and we will support him with subsidy removal. Is it not so?
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by nduchucks: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

I am sure that the average Nigerian who wishes to engage unbiased thinking can begin to see how deeply entrenched the cabal was, and how delicate the task of removing them is.

[b]Why would the House of Rep block investigations, arrests and prosecutions if they are not part of it? [/b]GEJ did a very bold thing, and now fools are being incited to think they are doing a clever thing by mortgaging the future for their kids.

Your question above in bold, is senseless and shows complete ignorance. We should applaud the House of Reps for the sensible resolution which was passed during the emergency session.

Do you really think a resolution should be passed before our laws can be effectively enforced? Instead of passing a useless resolution, shouldn't they invite the irresponsible law enforcement agencies to tell us why they did not aggressively pursue the subsidy criminals.   Beaf, you are becoming a major disappointment. olodo
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by jmaine: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2012
^
Oga Ndu, can we conclude that you are in support of the reps decision to shy away from pursuing this so called Oil mafias if found wanting . . since you chose to only see or hear what appealed to you in that sham session . .
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Beaf: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2012
^
ndu_chucks is a rep na. grin

Bruv ndu_chucks, why did you fellows block a motion to bring the cabal to book? Why did you not cut your wages?
Sir, I await your kind reply.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by nduchucks: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

^
ndu_chucks is a rep na. grin

Bruv ndu_chucks, why did you fellows block a motion to bring the cabal to book? Why did you not cut your wages?
Sir, I await your kind reply.

who is a Rep? Can you read, olodo.

jmaine:

^
Oga Ndu, can we conclude that you are in support of the reps decision to shy away from pursuing this so called Oil mafias if found wanting . . since you chose to only see or hear what appealed to you in that sham session . .

I can understand why the Reps do not want to cheapen the spirit of their resolutions by passing a resolution stating that law enforcement agents should do their work. Next thing you people will ask them to pass resolutions to investigate car smugglers, a resolution to investigate child traffickers, a resolution to investigate oil bunkerers, and heck a resolution to investigate Senators who patronize Ashawos.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by jmaine: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I can understand why the Reps do not want to cheapen the spirit of their resolutions by passing a resolution stating that law enforcement agents should do their work. Next thing you people will ask them to pass resolutions to investigate car smugglers, a resolution to investigate child traffickers, a resolution to investigate oil bunkerers, and heck a resolution to investigate Senators who patronize Ashawos.

Nice skipping attempt but you failed . . When you call an emergency meeting as they claimed . .an holistic view of the crisis at hand should be on the card . . .Simply passing a toothless resolution that subsidy removal should be suspended . . . . while at the same time wish away an opportunity to tackle the corrupt angle, which is at the soul for which the sham emergency meeting was convened . . . was indeed very shallow and heavily rigged with fault lines . . .

What happened to their oversight functions that have seen them summon Sanusi for exposing their wastefulness and other irresponsible motions we see on a daily basis . . maybe the law enforcement authorities were on probation then . . .

You attempt to applaud the reps is an hilarious venture . .
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by efisher(m): 4:12am On Jan 09, 2012
Animals in human skin - Fela.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

It seems like this is the losers paradise.
Anyways, before I leave, what is most important now is for the shallow president to revert gas prices back to normal. The president has all the power to fight corruption. Remove immunity, strenghten efcc and grant them independence, reform the judiciarcy. If he cannot do it then he should leave the subsidy. Let the merriment go round

Did u say loosers paradise?
Did you watch the debate?
Do you really believe that the House of Rep are fighting for you?

Loosers ar those who are so blind that they cant see the deception of those "fighting" for us. NUPENG & PENGASIN are the ones  running the racket & ruining our refineries. PHCN workers are the ones sabotaging the power sector.

Loosers are those who will be decieved to demostrate when the power sector is deregulated.

And I say, Shame to loosers.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by efisher(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2012
Exactly noblezone, I await the dumbass who will protest the deregulation of the power sector when that time comes.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2012
A house that is not willing to sacrifice part of their allowances, prosecute d cabal that monopolised our oil sector nor fight corruption is useless!

Have we ever asked ourselves why the refineries will never work in full capacity?

Its majorly because of corruption via fuel subsidy. Nigeria is under siege from within because the so called cabals are in control of our oil sector & they have too much money to install governors, presidents, NASS members, challenge govt policies, fund boko haram, NLC e.tc
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by OmoPastor(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2012
They are so unruly, noisy and unprofessional. how do you expect such group of lousy adults be intelligent and productive. their conduct is a disgrace to the principles of legislation. this is another level of corruption.
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Rad1cal: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
Silly Mr Globe cool
Re: Shame, House Of Rep Is House Of Fraud! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your question above in bold, is senseless and shows complete ignorance. [b]We should applaud the House of Reps for the sensible resolution [/b]which was passed during the emergency session.

Do you really think a resolution should be passed before our laws can be effectively enforced? Instead of passing a useless resolution, shouldn't they invite the irresponsible law enforcement agencies to tell us why they did not aggressively pursue the subsidy criminals.   Beaf, you are becoming a major disappointment. olodo

I have waited for this day, to dig out this thread.

I have come to join you to applaud the "sensible" Reps for their "sensible" resolutions.

Em, also, I won't forget to also applaud for the "sensible" dollar scandals rocking the "sensible" House over the "sensible" investigative panel.

Em, I hereby submit that all the "sensibles" who are shocked by the "sensible" revelations (and more are coming) should stand and say "Aye"!

Now, all those who are not surprised like Noblezone are not say any word, because they are "not sensible".

If only Nigerians had allowed Mr. President to remove subsidy, allow market forces to determine the price of petroleum products (which will user in competition and job opportunities), this "sensible" scandal would not have come up.

(1) (Reply)

Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck / Wikileaks Reports On Fuel Subsidy And Corruption In Nigeria Jan 2012 / Nigeria Sneezes, Ecowas Catches Cold (impact Of Subsidy In Benin Rep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.