Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,039 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Prayer For Nigeria! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Nigeria! (5323 Views)

Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
thanks @ oloriooko

@ logic mind
Or maybe you are one of the con men and I'm trying to put sand for your garri.

thank you very much cos am not one of the con men and you cannot put anything in my garri cos your critical thinking should not allow that.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by IdiAmin2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Logic mind

You still dey her dey follow religios minds argue. You might as well hit your head on a brick wall, cos there is no way you can get logioc, common sense, and reasoning across into a religious mind.

Religion is designed to block logic thinking, so abeg relax and find something better to do. or maybe we should join them in their prayer and pray in tongues:

sharabababa!! sokorobobobo!!! barackobamabarackobama !!! grin grin grin
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ idi_amin

thats where you thinkers go wrong: christianity is NOT a religion!!!

so simple but yet elusive to the great "thinkers"  grin grin grin

2Co 4:3-4 (Contemporary English version)  If there is anything hidden about our message, it is hidden only to someone who is lost.
The god who rules this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers. They cannot see the light, which is the good news about our glorious Christ, who shows what God is like.

finally, i must confess that you are closer to your salvation than you can ever imagine  wink
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by IdiAmin2(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ idi_amin

thats where you thinkers go wrong: christianity is NOT a religion!!!

so simple but yet elusive to the great "thinkers"  grin grin grin

2Co 4:3-4 (Contemporary English version)  If there is anything hidden about our message, it is hidden only to someone who is lost.
The god who rules this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers. They cannot see the light, which is the good news about our glorious Christ, who shows what God is like.

finally, i must confess that you are closer to your salvation than you can ever imagine  wink

Sorry ooo, I was wrong. I thought it was a religion.

I was thinking about primary school days:

Teacher: Which major religions do we have in Nigerian
students: Christianity & Islam

what does your Paul tell you christians in James 1:26?

James 1:26
26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.

Paul is telling your religion is in vain if you can't control your tongue, and you open your mouth saying christianity is not a religion.

I know what you people say: 'Christianity is not a religion, it is a personal relationship with jesus christ' hahaha
I wan laff die.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ idi-amin

can you see it? you missed it again!!!

christianity is far beyond just a relationship with Jesus, it is the pulsating life of God (Zoe) tabernacled in the human spirit. this is too much for the critical mind to comprehend!

Paul said those who consider themselves religious, can you get it? how you consider yourself matters, bro!!!

Paul spoke like that cos of people like you who are children in the realities of the new creation. dude, there are some things that your limited critical thinking mind cannot accommodate cos they are too big for it! take it or leave it!!!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by LogicMind: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idi Amin. Your head hurting yet?
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by manmustwac(m): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2012
Am sitting in my chair in front of me are two tables. One table has a glass of water on it, the other has nothing. Now if i clasp my hands close my eyes and start talking to myself fervently do you think that the glass of water on one table will somehow rise in the air move over to the next table and settle on it? shocked Of course not. If i want the glass of water to move from one table to the next i'd have to get up off my chair and move it myself.

The problem with you christians is that yyou all believe that kneeling down closing your eyes and talking to yourself is the solution to all nigeria's problems as i have explained in my simple example above it never works.

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

Unknown

Dose the above statement make sense to anybody?
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
@manmustwac
how long will i bear with you guys foolishness and narrow mindedness?

its actually not your fault cos this matter is far beyond reasoning and critical thinking which is the reason you always miss the mark

prayer is NOT ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FROM GOD

your situation is beyond repair, your understanding is so darkened that i wonder if its redeemable

you cannot correct what you do not know!!!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
the prayers are beginning to manifest our desired results! praise be to God who answers prayers!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by LogicMind: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2012
OmoPastor:

the prayers are beginning to manifest our desired results! praise be to God who answers prayers!

mumu
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ logic mind
mumu
you do not need to remind us of your middle name grin grin grin
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2012
Our prayers are working, changes are coming and the country is responding to our declarations, glory to God forever more!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by LogicMind: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2012
OmoPastor:

Our prayers are working, changes are coming and the country is responding to our declarations, glory to God forever more!

mumu
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by oloriooko(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ logic mind
mumu
who is this blind bat? your mind is so dull no wonder you were middle named mumu, suits you sha grin
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by LogicMind: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
mumu & mumu
espiritus heavinus
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ logic mind
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by 2good(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
OmoPastor:

Why did today's multiple bomb blast happen in Kano? Just give an explanation and not your usual insult!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria! by OmoPastor(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ 2good Did you read the prayer? what do you expect? this is just the beginning its going to be serious. never underestimate the power of prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! / What Is Considered Sexually Immoral? / Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.