Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! (2862 Views)

Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas / South West/yorubas Have Entered One Chance, Ss, Sw, Se Unity Is The Remedy.. / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by ShangoThor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
T9ksy:

At long last, you are finally showing your true colours.

I guess it took the threat of reprisal attacks on your kinsmen for you to let us in on where exactly your allegiance,

lies.

So you really did not know?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by aljharem(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
haka_nai:

Don't get it!Were they protest leading to 13 deaths or riots target at a people leading to 13 deaths

it seems to be a protest until it was hijackered by Hausa and yoruba touts then it turned to a riot

this was not occupy Nigeria

it seems we have iddeiot among us in Nigeria that want to use this opportunity to cause a riot
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Onlytruth(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@EZE ONLY TRUTH I AM STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO your SECOND RESPOND TOWARDS THIS TOPIC,KINDLY PUT IT INTO CONSIDERATION WITH YOUR COUNCIL OF ELDERS. EZE IGA ADI OOOOO

I'm sorry for late reply my brother. I assure you that I and my council members are constantly discussing these things.
All of our opinions here are from people like yourself, our "owners" (ndi nwe mmadu  cool ).  We are simply echoing your views and proposals. That is why I provided an email address (ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com) for direct access. I have received quite a few of similar ideas from other folks too, Igbo and non-Igbo.
The dialogue continues here though. I have a lot of respect for both[b] ShangoThor[/b] and Beaf. They both know. Take care for now bros.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
I hope this is a rumour but BB pings and messages have being flying around that a possible attack is likely in the SE and SW (by OPC) against the Hausa communities especially in the Lagos areas and SE regions.I urge people to be alert o!

I hope thats all it is - a rumour! But if Hausas are attacked in West or SW then I will attribute that to Igbos trying to hide behind Yoruba identity to forment trouble. As of now, Yoruba has no reason to attack Hausa. That could change if Boko fail to heed OPC's warning.

So please OP, update your distribution to reflect what I just told you.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Rad1cal: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I hope thats all it is - a rumour! But if Hausas are attacked in West or SW then I will attribute that to Igbos trying to hide behind Yoruba identity to forment trouble. As of now, Yoruba has no reason to attack Hausa. That could change if Boko fail to heed OPC's warning.

Look at this useless tribal monkey shocked .
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Useless monkey has better understanding of that statement than your human brain. How is that for a thought?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Rad1cal: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Useless monkey has better understanding of that statement than your human brain. How is that for a thought?

In your reply, you still sound useless.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by stayreal: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Negro_please,

What kind of nonsense is this? Your hate for igbos is so strong that you would say such a thing. Igbos want to hide behind a Yoruba identity Stop spreading lies!!!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by onyekabe(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Your prediction was right. Just wish NLC will call off the strike to avoid religious war
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Tyche(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
T9ksy:

At long last, you are finally showing your true colours.

I guess it took the threat of reprisal attacks on your kinsmen for you to let us in on where exactly your allegiance,

lies.

You are right brother, was almost decieved by alj harem. Shakes head.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Onlytruth(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
Tyche:

You are right brother, was almost decieved by alj harem. Shakes head.

Any close observer of character would never miss the FACT that Alj_harem is a northerner.
In fact, he is a typical northerner. All his games only deceive kids.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by ShangoThor(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Beaf, Onlytruth, and Shangothor, I have seen that you guys have an undying passion for a true and secular Nigeria and I can tell you guys  have realized that secular and free Nigeria will never be in this life. Now, my question is - what do we do? I used "we" because I'm really tired of nursing a 50 year old baby that has absolutely no prospect of survival neither does it want to live to begin with. I have my own ans to the question above but before I give my own ans I would like to say that after reading many posts here there is one thing I noticed and that is - people from southern Nigeria and MB are sick of what is happening in Nigeria.

Given this Southern/MB solidarity in opinion, I think we all should see ourselves as brothers and then work to liberate what I call the "New Nigeria." Please I want you guys to know that this idea was first posted on nairaland by Shangothor lest no one arrogate it to me eventhough I have believed in it even before visiting nairaland. With the above in mind the following below are my own ans or if you may, steps to freedom.

1. We should start a movement online to liberate the secular part of Nigeria which happens to be "lower Nigeria" from this certain destruction that awaits it.

2. This movement shall include all freedom loving ethnic groups and they all must be recognized as equals irrespective of numerical strength, also each ethnic group must be regarded as independent, independent in the sense that they have all the right under the sun to choose their path after we have broken lose from Nigeria.

3. This movement will be responsible for aggressive online campain that will seek all available platform to lure our youths and convince our olds. (while this sounds like a brainwashing cult, lets realize that as long our belief is widespread in our zones its just a matter of time before our message takes center stage. besides if Boko haram, alqueda, and other militant sects, even as unwise and devious as they are have members and somewhat huge support in their domain I don't see why we cant pull off this noble cause).

4. We must not ANTAGONIZE the Muslims amongst us in any shape or form after all southern Muslims have never done any evil and should be respected.

5. All the freedom and secular loving NLers should be sweet-talked into dropping their hate for eachother and understand that its better to be allies in this noble cause than to be bickering, and on this note I say lets convince CYberg, Ezeuche, Sheguy, PointB, Jason123, Ileke-Idi, Ekt_bear etc to see the need using this unfortunate rare opportunity that Boko Haram has given us to create a massive movement that will save and secure our children's future.

6. This movement shall make it a duty to have some form of reconciliation b/w Yoruba and Igbo. Yes, its true we Igbos feel bad about the role of Awo but there were also Yorubas that fought on our side and there were Igbos that fought on the side of Nigeria therefore we should 4give and make up. The same thing applies to Ijaw even though I can say Igbos and Ijaws have gotten along pretty well for some time now. To cut the long story short, we should move closer to eachother to enable healing for the sake of our children.

7. This movement should use Nairaland for a start and when we secure reasonable number of members we then should lunch a site that caters for our cause without any political correctness.

8. I know its going to take time, believe me it will but lets see this the way Awo, Zik, and A. bello saw colonialism and attacked it head-on until they achieved our phantom independence. Like I said earlier, if alqueda and boko haram are successful in creating this ugly monster that is ravaging us today I dont see why we shouldn't be able to create a movement that will not only counter it but will insulate us from their virus.

9. Most importantly, please lets not forget that the division of Igbo and Yoruba was and still is an effective tool that "they" have milked and milked and woe betide us if we help core north milk it any further. Its time to say enough is enough and profess our admiration for each other. Igbo is not the devil neither is Yoruba betrayer, coward etc rather I would say Yoruba can be calm and positively cunning, Yes I said it and guess what - heaven has not fallen neither has Igbo lost its glory. The import is that there is absolutely nothing wrong in admiring the positive attribute of your neighbor even if its an enemy. Infact I believe it makes one strong to be able to see the good quality in ones neighbor.

Finally, I want to say that what I wrote above can not in any shape or form be said to represent or cover the rules or ideas that should govern this movement, in fact lets just say the author of this piece is bereft of rule making and therefore can not lay claim of formulating any rules however, the author believes there is a rare opening for a movement in which Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Isoko, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Berom etc will, for the sake of their children's future, abandon their agelong bickering and forge a common front geared towards liberating the more secular "Lower Nigeria."

Now for Igbo/yoruba/Efik/Ijaw/Isoko/Berom haters this is for you
Pls, lets pause for a second and ask ourselves what are we getting from Nigeria, is it better to ans giant of Africa while in real sense we are the joke of Africa? Is it better to have a bigger Nigeria and yet live in fear of travelling around your country or have a smaller country and be safe? please don't buy into the garbage of having a bigger country that will protect you incase of invasion, the truth is Nigeria couldn't protect bakassi people so what makes us think they will protect us. Besides who is invading us to begin with, is it Niger? Benin republic? Ghana? I know that OPC can defeat those armies so who then wants to invade us? I guess its America, Russia, or China - well News Flash - those countries will defeat us anyway so whats the point having a bigger Nigeria.

Hey Sam_IkennA, my biggest fear is that we have lost an opportunity to get a peaceful resolution to this issue, that of facilitating a U.N. Sponsored referendum. NL is definitely not the forum for this kind of discussion because of saboteurs. I extend my hand to other like minded Southern Nigerians and Middle Belters that would like to form a New SECULAR Order to provide a functioning State, enabling Framework, Security and Prosperity amongst others.  

Nigeria will NEVER work because we have a System that historically evolved accidentally, mainly via Military rule, to the extent that our System does not fit any describable category (chaos); and neither is it a System that our Forebears from the various constituent parts of Nigeria negotiated as a pre-condition to attaining Independence.

The State along with its apparatus is malfunctioning because the checks and balances that are meant to be built into the System have been eroded, period.

Once again, I extend my hand out to other like minded Southern Nigerians and Middle Belters that would like to form a New SECULAR Order.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2012
In your reply, you still sound useless.

However useless this useless monkey sound. . . he is far more usefull than your value as a human being. Bring up all the worst possible ways you can scum this monkey, he is still above your level to interprete and make out heads from tail in that commentary. What does that make you?

What kind of nonsense is this? Your hate for igbos is so strong that you would say such a thing. Igbos want to hide behind a Yoruba identity Stop spreading lies!!!

Stayreal, at the moment does Igbo have a legitimate reason to start killing Hausa? Answer yes or no to that. Does Yoruba have a legitimate reason to start killing Hausa, yes or no? Now use that as background to analyze the statement and see how you conclude.

I am not lying, Im only responding to the article. If I lied, then the article has lied.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 3:54am On Jan 10, 2012
I hope this is a rumour but BB pings and messages have being flying around that a possible attack is likely in the SE and SW (by OPC) against the Hausa communities especially in the Lagos areas and SE regions.I urge people to be alert o

Stayreal, here is the statement under your nose. Analyze it for us and derive the truth in it. Just to show you that Igbo hand is behind it. . . look it says in addition to the SW, by "OPC". There is the giveaway!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 4:03am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Stayreal, here is the statement under your nose. Analyze it for us and derive the truth in it. Just to show you that Igbo hand is behind it. . . look it says in addition to the SW, by "OPC". There is the giveaway!

So how many have been killed? You Yoruba guys are just plain pathetic.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 4:10am On Jan 10, 2012
No, you ndigbos are sorry woosies! Always looking to involve West in your trouble. You call us coward but yet need us to fight your war. If we dont you label us triators and betrayers. Well, here is your grand opportunity to prove your bravery on your own. . . dont drag coward West into it. When and if West need to start killing Hausa we will not be calling on you, we will do what we need to do on our own and independently.

This article is plain stupid , it is glaring clear to any sensible human who understands political propaganda to see the signature in that writing and know it is coming from SE. I will repeat, we in West dont have a reason to kill Hausa or Igbo or SS or Middle Belt. When any of you cross your boundary and give the cause to be slaughtered, then indeed we shall slaughter you. . . but untill then, we are at peace with everyone.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 4:21am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

No, you ndigbos are sorry woosies! Always looking to involve West in your trouble. You call us coward but yet need us to fight your war. If we dont you label us triators and betrayers. Well, here is your grand opportunity to prove your bravery on your own. . . dont drag coward West into it. When and if West need to start killing Hausa we will not be calling on you, we will do what we need to do on our own and independently.

This article is plain silly , it is glaring clear to any sensible human who understands political propaganda to see the signature in that writing and know it is coming from SE. I will repeat, we in West dont have a reason to kill Hausa or Igbo or SS or Middle Belt. When any of you cross your boundary and give the cause to be slaughtered, then indeed we shall slaughter you. . . but untill then, we are at peace with everyone.

u need to commit suicide fast.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 4:24am On Jan 10, 2012
I have died 5 times. . . lmao. I have two lives left. . . . for the suicide, would you like to help? rotflmao!!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 4:31am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

No, you ndigbos are sorry woosies!  Always looking to involve West in your trouble.  You call us coward but yet need us to fight your war.  If we dont you label us triators and betrayers.  Well, here is your grand opportunity to prove your bravery on your own. . . dont drag coward West into it.  When and if West need to start killing Hausa we will not be calling on you, we will do what we need to do on our own and independently. 

This [b]article [/b]is plain silly , it is glaring clear to any sensible human who understands political propaganda to see the signature in that writing and know it is coming from SE.   I will repeat, we in West dont have a reason to kill Hausa or Igbo or SS or Middle Belt.  When any of you cross your boundary and give the cause to be slaughtered, then indeed we shall slaughter you. . . but untill then, we are at peace with everyone. 

You sound very unintelligent
You ramble too much
Can you make yourself more coherent?
Which article?
Written by whom?
Who is killing who in the SW?
Who has been killed in the SE?
Who is the op of this thread?
On what basis is this thread, on fact or rumor?

After you are able to gather your thoughts more intelligently, perhaps you will make a lit bit of sense, for once.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 4:33am On Jan 10, 2012
Nchara. . . yes I will attend to all that when you finish with the suicide proposal. You never answered, I asked if you would help. What say you? grin
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2012
ah, okoro don run! omo ale, you want make persin commit suicide but you no fit stay help. yeye rascal! onyi ochi angry
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^
Na your shallow thinking go kill you. It is one of the suicide strategies you need to adopt grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 5:09am On Jan 10, 2012
Well it seems you are not willing to help in that journey. I feel justified directing that suicide energy in your direction and helping you set your foot forward in the journey. Are you brave enough to start your journey?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Well it seems you are not willing to help in that journey. I feel justified directing that suicide energy in your direction and helping you set your foot forward in the journey. Are you brave enough to start your journey?

Are you even more unintelligent than I thought? I have already helped by suggesting one strategy for you to commit suicide with. Take it and start to roll.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Beaf: 5:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Is it true that Northerners are being attacked? Or is it just that alj haram has sniffed too much carmels arse as usual?
Who lives in Yaba?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by NegroNtns(m): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2012
Are you even more unintelligent than I thought? I have already helped by suggesting one strategy for you to commit suicide with. Take it and start to roll

I thought Igbos are brave. . . I jam one here that is not! Nchara, I am willing to go if you will help me along the journey. Are you ready to help me along? You suggest suicide but you are not willing to help conclude it. Will your a s s help me do the suicide? Stupid okoro. . . na only for mouth una brave, when its time for action na so fear fear of blood. mumu!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I thought Igbos are brave. . . I jam one here that is not! Nchara, I am willing to go if you will help me along the journey. Are you ready to help me along? You suggest suicide but you are not willing to help conclude it. Will your a s s help me do the suicide? silly okoro. . . na only for mouth una brave, when its time for action na so fear fear of blood. mumu!

I will beat you ofe mmanu boy any day. I beat many of your type when I was in Nigeria. Oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest: Ndigbo Tells Britain To Help Stop Another Genocide Against Ndigbo. Pics / Muslims Blocking Roads During Prayers / APC Leader "Brutalises" Journalist (Live Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.