Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21408 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2012
@OP when next u look at ur grandma just imagine urself that old without gettin married? Anyway no need cos u would have been long frozen cos of lonliness. And BTw do not attempt lesbianism (cos e get jail term for 9ja) 4 'art thy know' na cliche.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2012
@tiniyata, tell em mak dem hear
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2012
librangyps:

Yea, I'd like to get married, But not until I find that one who completes me, Until then, I refuse to settle for less, Focus on my career and b a strong woman
Good plan you got there but its actually your siggy that caught my eyes. My dear that is not always the case o, cos you may feel 10 inside but your body and face is reading 50, its just absurd for a 50 years old person to go about telling himself I feel 10 when actually he's closer to the grave and would definitely go into it with how he feels inside. Now this is just me taking it literary. It would actually be more advisable for people to feel their real age inside to enable them do the right things at the right time, instead of hiding behind"Age is just a number and its how you feel inside that matters" crap. No offense intended sha.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by ImperialMcHael(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2012
Why is everyone talking about marriage?
Haven't you heard?
BREAKING NEWS: Man cancels wedding because of 50 gallons of fuel bride price, LWTMPTF (Laff wan turn my piss to fuel)
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Imperial McHæl:
O boy carry this thing to joke section na than to come here dey disturb us.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by crownx2: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2012
1.  Marriage makes your life complete whether you are a man or woman. If it is not necessary God wouldn't have start it. Remember the foolishness God is far better than the wisdom of human-being.
2.  Marriage makes you a responsible person in all ramification. Only lazy people run away from responsibilities, while responsible people stay together even with someone of different personality to theirs.
3.  Marriage gives you social acceptability. To the society, they see you as a serious, matured, liable and dependable person.

Therefore, I don't think one should stay unmarried.

However, please don't put your mind or effort in getting married to a "right man". But work very hard on yourself to become "right person" good for anyone, because if you are good and matured enough then the law of attraction will take place. The law of attraction says: "Likes attract likes"
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2012
Take my word, if you don't want to have problems in your marriage, once you want to marry go on your knees and ask God to show you who your husband is. With this method u won't regret for a day why u got married.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2012
I want to get married by November but no wife yet, planned my honeymoon in Kenya, no wife yet, pls can someone marry me? Note, i m not a Richman oo
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by sinie: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2012
For me the only attraction marriage holds is kids! I love kids and I want to have several of my own! In a culture where single mothers are frowned at not to mention the cost of raising them in a dying economy, I need a man for that! Otherwise marriage holds no attraction for me AT ALL!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by codeyetty: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2012
Yeah wanna get married so how do i meet my love or the propose husband?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by charlsecy4(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2012
Marriages based on any of these below-mentioned elements are failure-bound:

He or she loves you.
Because of a pregnancy.
Because the person helped you in the past.
Out of fear that no one else will want to marry you.
Because all your friends are married.
For immigration purposes.
You are tired of being single.
You want to be free from parents.
You don't want people gossiping about the two of you living together.
To be intimate.
To ease loneliness.
To be happy.
To show you are an adult.
To save or help someone.
Because you want a baby.
For money.
You've always wanted a fancy wedding.
You think you are running out of time to get married.

Instead, marry for these reasons:

You are in love with one another.
A desire to share your life with another.
To have a lifetime companion.
Realistic expectations.
Willingness to help one another fulfill their own needs and dreams.
Willingness to tolerate each other's weaknesses.

Never neglect prayer and work in the success of a marriage.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2012
@chalsecy4, u really made sense here. Prayer is the main thing
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2012
Marriage, Marriage and Marriage. Its actually a ladies problem especially these days that all these young girls flaunt their boobs at all angles and smiling sheepishly for attention.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by prodam(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2012
to all the ladies herein , do not compare yourselves with d dudes,
marry early and start giving birth, no need of postponing marriage till a convenient time or after some achievement,
men at 60 can get beautiful wives at ease, who would go for a woman more than 40 for marriage, its pretty difficult,
the yoruba folks, u knw what a single woman indicates in our culture, no time to check time, no time to waste
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Immarnuel(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2012
marriage is an institution which when one enters into, no graduating, it is forever. Nevertheless, it is not compulsory but your motive behind not getting married should be carefuly taken. Marriage is an eternal joy of being together binded by real LOVE.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2012
everybody is allowed to do whatever they want with their lives, get married or not, and of course, live with the consequences!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Dandy1(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2012
@prodam,yeah!marriage worries tend to be more of ladies' problem than mens'.I definately am going to marry,but I wish dat could be wen my age is somewhere btwn 32-34.So I can av a lot more time to achieve sm set goals.I mean there's nothing bad in ur kid being like-20yrs while u as a man has jst turned about-55yrs.At least,at 20yrs of one's 1st born,he/she should be nearly through wit 1st degree in tertiary education.Bt as I'm wit a gilrl I love,anytime she asks 4 marriage en I'm financially cool to deal wit it,I can't bt go 4 it.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2012
Any single girl who is unmarried or has no child of her own at the age of 35 for no justifiable reason must be stoned to death because they are the ones causing the problem of the world today. The reason is because at that age they become desperate and capable of killing anybody so before they achieve their aim they must be stoned.

Why on earth will a lady given birth to be another woman wake up and open her mouth to say she doesnt want to be married, such a lady is a witch and the bible says suffer not a witch to live she must be stoned publicly until she breaths her last.

All girls from the age of 21 to 31 must make all necessary efforst to be settled. Also all men must make sure that they target ladies within this age bracket for marriage. If you must go outside that range then due deligence and caution must be applied, because outside that age bracket you will find prostitute who have globe trottled and then they are now tired, you will find divorcee, you will find short one and all sorts in that age bracket.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

Any single girl who is unmarried or has no child of her own at the age of 35 for no justifiable reason must be stoned to death because they are the ones causing the problem of the world today. The reason is because at that age they become desperate and capable of killing anybody so before they achieve their aim they must be stoned.

Why on earth will a lady given birth to be another woman wake up and open her mouth to say she doesnt want to be married, such a lady is a witch and the bible says suffer not a witch to live she must be stoned publicly until she breaths her last.

All girls from the age of 21 to 31 must make all necessary efforst to be settled. Also all men must make sure that they target ladies within this age bracket for marriage. If you must go outside that range then due deligence and caution must be applied, because outside that age bracket you will find LovePeddler who have globe trottled and then they are now tired, you will find divorcee, you will find short one and all sorts in that age bracket.

My o my this is serious,dude please update your reasoning ability,I mean that in a friendly way.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2012
You meant that in a friendly way? This is serious
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cogent: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2012
Na wa o.
I feel sorry for the women after reading some of the replies here.
It's no wonder a lot of women rush into loveless marriages and suffer all their lives.
Economy is hard o, if both you and your wife can be contributing financially to the upkeep in the house it will not be bad. Biko, let women study and graduate and get good jobs, stop using your backward reasoning to make them rush into marriage.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Isk(f): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2012
i'ld like to get married cos i don't wanna end up alone
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lifestyle1(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2012
Girls be careful with what you say here today 'cos you might regret your comment later in the future. lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2012
Isk:

i'ld like to get married cos i don't wanna end up alone
Don't worry you won't end up alone. I will be there for you
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

All girls from the age of 21 to 31 must make all necessary efforst to be settled. Also all men must make sure that they target ladies within this age bracket for marriage. If you must go outside that range then due deligence and caution must be applied, because outside that age bracket you will find LovePeddler who have globe trottled and then they are now tired, you will find divorcee, you will find short one and all sorts in that age bracket.

Hear dis Bolo of a tin ave u hrd of anything called CO-HABITING,obviously your brain wey dem cellutape inside calabash no go gree you acquire necessary knowledge.How dare you say a woman shud be stoned for not getting married @ 35 hrd of personal preference,I repeat u must have spent 7months in an incubator probs y d reasoning part of your brain melted away.Infact shud have bin named Al-queda as you came into this world,I pray u don bear a gal, as your type fit rappppe your pikin continuosly inside cellar bcus she never marry blawwdy warewolf.I use 10 finger waka u fooolish disabled babooon msteeeew angry angry
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
oh boy, see vexation.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
HATERS! whats so much about this word? this is becoming common in naija, pls try look inwards, you may hv a prob that make people hate you. you may be hating yrself without knowing
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
some rats are now pretending as if they dont eat fish,
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
^
What has that one got to do with the topic?

@paddy,agirly easy abeg,I'm sure the guy go modify if he sees your post.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hear dis Bolo of a tin ave u hrd of anything called CO-HABITING,obviously your brain wey dem cellutape inside calabash no go gree you acquire necessary knowledge.How dare you say a woman used be stoned for not getting married @ 35 hrd of personal preference,I repeat u must have spent 7months in an incubator probs y d reasoning part of your brain melted away.Infact shud have bin named Al-queda as you came into this world,I pray u don bear a gal, as your type fit rappppe your pikin continuosly inside cellar bcus she never marry blawwdy warewolf.I use 10 finger waka u fooolish disabled babooon msteeeew angry angry

O mehn, Tamper justice with mercy grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Les: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hear dis Bolo of a tin ave u hrd of anything called CO-HABITING,obviously your brain wey dem cellutape inside calabash no go gree you acquire necessary knowledge.How dare you say a woman used be stoned for not getting married @ 35 hrd of personal preference,I repeat u must have spent 7months in an incubator probs y d reasoning part of your brain melted away.Infact shud have bin named Al-queda as you came into this world,I pray u don bear a gal, as your type fit rappppe your pikin continuosly inside cellar bcus she never marry blawwdy warewolf.I use 10 finger waka u fooolish disabled babooon msteeeew angry angry
Idowuogbo:

[lwkmd]
Mynd_44 link=topic=841901.msg9933787#msg9933787 date=1326192920:

^^^
oh boy, see vexation.
[no b small tin o]
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Les: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo:

[lwkmd]
Mynd_44 link=topic=841901.msg9933787#msg9933787 date=1326192920:

^^^
oh boy, see vexation.
[no b small tin o]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.