Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Dangote's Website Hacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote's Website Hacked (11526 Views)

INEC Website Hacked / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Website Hacked By Pakistanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by folarin22(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
Oh blood of God.

These people can't even make a full defacement.

I am ashamed of this, well, good job.

Btw, why not root and mass deface the whole server.

Or, maybe you did symlink shit to get the website.

At least, you guys should have dumped shits.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by mashnino(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^anoda guru
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Beaf: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
I don't see the point the fools that attacked Dangote's site. Will it bring back the subsidy?
In any event, they did a poor job. but it should teach Nigerians to get their websites done by professionals who know their beans.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by richy5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
Well done guy, "hacker" wink
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by tpia5: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
If you ask me i think a masters or bachelors degree in another discipline ought to be made a pre requisite for any coding course.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by emmatok(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
tpia@:

If you ask me i think a masters or bachelors degree in another discipline ought to be made a pre requisite for any  coding course.

NO.

Bsc or Msc does not equate Certification and professional training in coding and ethical hacking.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by tpia5: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^i said one of those should be made a pre-requisite.

please read my post carefully.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by lifestyle1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

I don't see the point the fools that attacked Dangote's site. Will it bring back the subsidy?
In any event, they did a poor job. but it should teach Nigerians to get their websites done by professionals who know their beans.

@ bold, no matter how secure the website may be, if there is need to own it, it would be owned!!   lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Beaf: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
^
Secure websites can't be "owned" by kids.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by lifestyle1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

^
Secure websites can't be owned be kids.

Bro, I don't understand what you mean by Kids, If need be, ANY website can be owned!
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by emmatok(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

^
Secure websites can't be "owned" by kids.

Who said so @beaf!!!.

CIA, IMF and bg US banks where "owned" by ANONYMOUS.

All you need is the right information.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by playboy19(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2012
This stupeed beaf is here again, any site can be owned like you have been told. I'll advice that you stick to your Jonathan's di.ck sucking cos you're way outta your league here.

This is a simple SQLi here and any computer savvy kid can do that, that's why some are called script-kiddies, so go to sleep.

anyway, dump the whole site and own the whole server
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Beaf: 4:40am On Jan 10, 2012
playboy19:

This stupeed beaf is here again, any site can be owned like you have been told. I'll advice that you stick to your Jonathan's di.ck sucking cos you're way outta your league here.

This is a simple SQLi here and any computer savvy kid can do that, that's why some are called script-kiddies, so go to sleep.

anyway, dump the whole site and own the whole server

You don't even know that the term, script-kiddie is derogatory?
You are a fool indeed.
Your id!ocy is even worse when you reveal that you believe every site can be brought down with SQL Injection.

Every cut and nail baboon in 9ja that can write two lines of html thinks he is a magician.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Mobinga: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2012
Can't hate. The arsehole is right.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by playboy19(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Beaf:

You don't even know that the term, script-kiddie is derogatory?
You are a fool indeed.
Your id!ocy is even worse when you reveal that you believe every site can be brought down with SQL Injection.

Every cut and nail baboon in 9ja that can write two lines of html thinks he is a magician.

This kid beaf will never cease to surprise himself. HTML? Are you kidding? Just shut your gob there if you don't know what you're talking about. And once again, any site could be own if need be. Facebook is currently the biggest site on the net and it was hacked. Even Mark's profile was hacked, so like i said before, go back to your Jonathan's dikk sucking, id!ot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanese Arrested Over Weapons Trafficking & Stockpiling / Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola / Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.