Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! (905 Views)

I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / Reuben Abati: From Government Critic To Apologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by Akiika: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
Paid GEJ apologist litter NAIRALAND!
I have noticed that paid GEJ apologists have littered NAIRALAND. Every topic that has been posted since last weekend immediately attract up to 50 comments per mins. supporting the president and his policies. Their comments take the form of  " Ride on presido", "Fresh air is finally here", "I am happy i voted for GEJ" e.t.c. They don't respond to the issue directly. Is this his way of creating employment?
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by MrGlobe(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Yes, I have posted it before. Its desperate times for the president so they have to be desperate. Beaf have recruited his entire extended family to save him from being sacked but the people will continue to win
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by Beaf: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
[size=21pt]FAIL.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by Adanora: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
Carry Go GEJ. Fresh Air. My president is working
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by smile11s(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
May God Bless GEJ, Ngozi and Sambo
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by hercules07: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf is earning his money, the situation on ground is that people are totally against the fuel increases, so, Beaf can shout online, the guys who are protesting do not read his stuff.
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by LogicMind: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
Carry on presido.
More grease to your elbows, knees and every other joints.
Please send the army to all street in the sharia states and Naija would be good again.
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by smile11s(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
Only the foolish ones will protest!

The wise ones are at home watching movies, sleeping and staying with the love ones.

Nigerians, if we want change, we must forget what the past presidos did and trust our new govt of GEJ, Ngozi and Sambo
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by CyberG: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Yes, that is why this country needs to break so propaganda can be kept out of the lives of progressive people. Even regular people who are non-Nigerians know a lot more than the ass lickers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtzh206ymA&feature=player_embedded#!
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by Nadanbata: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf has failed big time. See how absent he has been today? cheesy cheesy cheesy

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtzh206ymA[/flash]
Send the vid to your boss Beaf cool cool
Re: GEJ create employment: Paid Gej Apologist Litter Nairaland! by smile11s(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
If we want a good Nigeria, then we must be ready to face the truth & Reality

God bless GEJ & Sambo

God Bless Ngozi

God Bless us too!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Police Carry Rifles On Street? / Representatives Reject Motion On Sovereign Conference / How Atiku Described Jonathan Exactly A Year Ago 13/01/11 During Pdp Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.