Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch (55349 Views)

Bombing:- SAD!! Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter ABUJA!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by rozayx5(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Pieces of human flesh were seen on Saturday morning littering the roadside in a suburb of Abuja, Nyanya, where an explosive went off late on Friday.

The explosive was said to have been detonated at the Jikwoyi Park, Nyanya, on the popular Abuja-Keffi Expressway, claiming yet-to-be ascertained number of lives.

The late Friday incident was the third to be recorded in that vicinity.

Two previous incidents with heavy casualties were witnessed there last year.

Our correspondent, who visited the scene as early as 6.30am on Saturday, reported that the scene of the blast had been cordoned off by security operatives.

A combined team of soldiers, policemen, officials of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as the Federal Road Safety Corps were seen controlling the crowd of onlookers which kept increasing every minute.

Some policemen wearing black T-shirts marked “EOD” were seen picking pieces of human flesh that still littered the road side.

The pieces of flesh were being packed inside cartons by the security operatives as wailing residents looked on.

Buses and cars that had their windscreens shattered as a result of the impact of the blasts were still at the scene.

An eyewitness, who identified himself simply as Aminu, told our correspondent that rescue workers recovered many corpses from the scene of the blast late Friday.

“What you see them packing now are pieces of flesh because many of the victims were torn into pieces. Corpses with several missing parts were taken away last night,” he said.

The incident has caused a serious traffic gridlock on the expressway inwards Abuja as many motorists made attempt to get a glimpse of the scene.

Security operatives were still having difficulties in controlling the surging crowd at the time of filing this report at 7.15am.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bomb-blast-pieces-of-human-flesh-litter-abuja-suburb/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by mmafhew(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Make God save of from this sh*t.

Ftc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Bomb here, bomb there.....abegi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Sad...intelligence is dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Tunami(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2015
nawa for this naija ooo insecurity everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ahaika23: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Body odour to the rescue. zaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Hold your nose tight!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by rozayx5(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Sad...intelligence is dead

intelligence is still alive
the army is now kim kardashian led by "mr push up"
they now kill boko haram in tribunals and arrest witnesses who dont testify in favor of APC there was a country my brother. the hypocrites say we shud not blame buhari. bu they blamed GEj
its a matter of time Buhari will be stoned

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by kosovo(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Heartbreaking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
This is where a so-called Religion plunged us, this world is gone.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by rozayx5(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
This is where a so-called Religion plunged us, this world is gone.

mods lalasticlala. do the needful i am to dismantlr the propaganda of this govt .

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Decibel: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Shame on the Military

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Decibel: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
What has become of the Daura Security Service(DSS) under the most 'competent' man for the job?

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by poiZon: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
after the reggae play the blues....... the blues the blues.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nelkoko: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2015
If it was oga jona Apc 4 don insult dat innocnt man....now i make bold 2 say buhari is d cause and should b held responsible 4 dis......Old fagot

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by dhesmond(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
That's patetic
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by arvinsloane(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Omotayor123(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Oh my God! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Goodness! shocked

Tired of reading this sort of News.. Can't even say RIP *So Sad*embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by IamforGod: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
angry
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Feranmicharles(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
OH MY GOD shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ERAKAMUS: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
...And we have a President in Nigeria , infact

BUHARI is a DISASTER.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by jeeqaa7(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Damn
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by porrigeyam(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
To me boko haram is an occultic political ritual been carried out to appease some kind of people in other hand it's can be seen as a political business been carried out by some powerful individuals, JD rockerfella made billions of dollars during world war selling things to the Russians and Germans same goes to the dessert storm bush father,the money rockerfella made during world war selling oil alone is equivalent to 1.3trillion dollars in today's dollars...to me some people are making money in This boko haram and until those people are strike by thunder dry won't rest.....in real world of business the 1 business that brings billions in no due time is war... in this wicked world we live in there will be unrest because that's most powerful people business War. May Allah in abundant mercy help us because this world is deep.

R.I.P to the victims
Religion is the one problem of this world.
Religion is human invention
In the early days of this world humans only believe in God no religion.
Africans are big fooools killing themselves over foreign religion.
Gosh.

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Firefire(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARI is a complete failure - Alhaji Lie Mohammed angry

Firefire:
BUHARI IS A FAILED LEADER!

BUHARI should resign immediately and allow another competent person to take over.

When are we going to stop typing RIP in Nigeria

Where is Alhaji Lie Mohammed

Where is Obiageli E. With her big mouth

Hope this wicked killings are given much media publications ?

BUHARI already moved the Military Command to Borno since May 29th, why all this bombing again

BUHARI, should resign immediately. Same advice BUHARI gave to GEJ.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by globalresource: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
This is serious. No one can blow themselves up if not for religious reasons. I watched a young guy caught on an American cable. He was from Isil. Despite the fact that he was in military detention, He said he did not regret his actions and he is willing to die for his religious beliefs. What baffles me most was his comment on 72 virgins waiting for him in heaven. This story was early last month. They are ready to kill people in mysterious ways and same a willing to die for the same cause. They call it the will of Allah.

I am not against any religion but I think Islamic clerics around the world should stand up with one voice and condemned these sort of barbaric acts.

I'm not surprise that some were recruited in the house of worship like the UK incidence years back

Since they are doing this in the name of religion, I think the onus lies on ALL clerics in Nigeria to openly condemn it and tell their worshippers that anyone that do that is doing so is doing it against the will of Allah. It is then we would believe that it is religion of peace.

Some will tells us these villains are not Muslim but same villains would say they are doing the ORIGINAL will of Allah.

I personally do not believe that military effort only can solve this problem because so many have been brainwashed to think and act in the evil way

We need religion of peace both in words and actions

My opinion though.. .don't crucify me. It is my own opinion

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by aluma(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm na wa oh
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by free2ryhme: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
angry I think they should train the Punch reporters better. Pieces of human flesh was used in the story several times..as if talking about meat on a dining table.. Please you could say "human remains" or mutilated remains..... Something easy on the mind. Please

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by slimpoppa(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
sad
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by free2ryhme: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
How come bombs go off immediately after Pdp thieves are arrested. It happened when col. Sambo was arrested and now bombs go off after the arrest of diezani. Azazi said it BH is pdp and pdp is BH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by lonelydora: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by JAZES(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by hazyfm1: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
It is well
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Guess our trial and error President, Pa Buharia will relocate the Army Command Base again back to Abuja from Maidugari

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.