Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State (853 Views)

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by poweredcom(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
grin In Yenegoa, Bayelsa state

Can you Imagine some Groups of women took to the street to support Jonathan Government , in a street protest /what do you think of this is this been sponsored by his wife Patience Jonathan?

which i suspect and i know these women i believe have been bribed .nothing, or are they doing this because of Jonathan is from Bayelsa, I belive these women are stupid

What is your opinion?
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by smile11s(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Those women have being well informed and they are protesting for Fresh Air!

We asked for change, and it has come!

Nothing easy comes good!

We must pay for the goodness to come over

It doesn't come like a platter of Gold like in the old testament, for this is 2012. The year of Fresh Air

The people who destroyed Nigeria aren't ready to pay for it.

So every Nigerian citizens and residents must contribute to help make Nigeria better

Change is finally here

Ride on GEJ, Sambo and Ngozi
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by poweredcom(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2012

Nothing easy comes good!

It doesn't come like a platter of Gold like in the old testament, for this is 2012. The year of Fresh Air

So every Nigerian citizens and residents must contribute to help make Nigeria better

Change is finally here

You must be a sycophant, what do you know about change, is it to betray the poor, or what, what is been subsidized when you did not put anything in place, before you subsidies, january 1st you just came in and scatter people.plan for the new year, Bleep Jonathan is the a fool and not even fot to be a local government chairman, I sorry for Nigeria
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by Beaf: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2012
poweredcom:

You must be a sycophant, what do you know about change, is it to betray the poor, or what, what is been subsidized when you did not put anything in place, before you subsidies, january 1st you just came in and scatter people.plan for the new year, bleep Jonathan is the a fool and not even fot to be a local government chairman, I sorry for Nigeria

Be sorry for yourself. You don't own everybody.
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by blacksta(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2012
smile11s:

Nothing easy comes good!

Change is finally here

Is change 1 billion Naira  to eat in a year.
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by otokx(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2012
rented crowd
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by blacksta(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2012
Illiteracy is a disease - whilst these poor souls were protesting  - Their saviour spent 3 Million naira eating yesterday
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by DRANOEL(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2012
blacksta:

Illiteracy is a disease - whilst these poor souls were protesting  - Their saviour spent 3 Million naira eating yesterday

lol! no kill me with laughter
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by poweredcom(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2012
Look bro,

"You can’t remove subsidy without first fighting corruption, The right to protest, the right to freedom of assembly, freedom of association, and freedom of speech…these are all human rights that should be protected in any democracy, indeed in any nation. Any involvement of ordinary Nigerians in a non-violent (peaceful), organised, protest for their rights and improvement in their living standards, in my opinion, as a writer, should be encouraged. An artist, in my understanding of the word, should side with the people against the Emperor that oppresses his or her people.

The hope, of course, is that the non-violent protest will eventually lead to change in a positive direction – like the civil rights movement in America, Mahatma Gandhi’s independence struggles in India etc. – if that is the case, then I am all for them." -Chinua Achebe

Follow this Blog and you gonna see the 4shard download link and download the song and feel the song, a blend of ragga and afro beat beat and lyrics and conscious directly to GEJ

http://powerednews..com/2011/12/jfo-where-is-president.html

Music Lovers use music to expess your pains, Speak your Mind, #OccupyNigeria
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by Rhino5dm: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Those guys are known to be good at celebrating criminals, so this is not new to any student of history.
We all witness with uptmost surprise how they gave an international fugitive on interpol list of the most corrupt individual a befitting welcome in Bayelsa. Alamiesegha(doubt of the spelling) the former Bayelsan state governor was giving a herioc welcome after his escape from UK where he was facing charges of money laundry and hi class theft amounting to billions of Naira in local currency.

He came back in a most disgraceful manner disguised in an African native attire, red painted lips and decorated broad eye lash. pair of two red handbags and a sixty in nineties goggle. Best describe, like an old retired returnee prostitutee. grin

The whole state shamelessly exploded with a loudest chorus of[b] "Welcome Governor General of Ijaw Nations" [/b] shocked shocked

Those stark illiterates demostrating for this IMF policies shall still return to their respective slumps, with only roasted palntain and fish to eat.
Re: A Pro Jonathan Group Protest In Yenegoa Bayelsa State by ollyruffy: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
@OP,
they are rented or protesting on tribal ground.

(1) (Reply)

Break News : No Going Back On N65 Petrol Price" -nlc / Fg Orders The Arrest Of Bakare And Other Protest Leaders? / Plot To Suppress Arrest Of Suspected Boko Haram Sponsor In Kaduna Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.