Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is (1015 Views)

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by onomeasike: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2012
Watched the update on news on aljazerra and saw a Nigerian woman sobbing as she was being interviewed on the crushing effect of oil subsidy removal.She said"we voted them,they asked us to vote,this is unfair, "she sobs.

I was moved to tears,our leaders are wicked,in a new year,Nigerians are already crying and scared on how to survive the effect of oil subsidy removal.Nigerians can not survive the effect.To imagine that,our leaders will still keep looting the country while people suffer is terrible!
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by jason123: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2012
I don't care who she is but she is VERY SILLY! In fact, DAFT is a mild word!

Last April (or whenever the election was held) she had the chance to elect the leader she wanted! So why is she crying?! She deserves the tears! angry angry

WE WOULD GET THE LEADERS WE DESERVE!
Crocodile tears!
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by emiye(m): 3:32am On Jan 10, 2012
Voting in the PDP government in 2003 was pardonable.

in 2007, it was a silly decision. In 2011, it was utter foolishness.

In 2015, the madness might continue ,
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by onomeasike: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2012
jason123:

I don't care who she is but she is VERY SILLY! In fact, DAFT is a mild word!

Last April (or whenever the election was held) she had the chance to elect the leader she wanted! So why is she crying?! She deserves the tears! angry angry

WE WOULD GET THE LEADERS WE DESERVE!
Crocodile tears!

ur text could only have come from a hell-bound heart!
she voted,she came out for the demonstration while you hide in siberia and type trash!For expressing her broken-heartedness unpretentiously in the face of genuine fears on how to survive,you chose to torment millions in her shoes,ur day of cry,you will look for someone to console you,you will never find(amen)
Nigerians will not yield their land to their tomentors like you-whether online or on land!We will not yield our land!We will never yield our land!
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by Rad1cal: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2012
Another cheap propaganda. wonder how those mothers whose children lives were cut just because some fools lost an election would feel angry .
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by onomeasike: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2012
it is a propaganda when people remind you that nobody prays for the success of a cruel govt.He left all those who benefitted from the false subsidy bill of 1.4trillion naira.He continues to spend billions to eat,he maintains a fleet of expensive jets while we are asked to sacrifice our breakfast,lunch and dinner.
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by otokx(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2012
GEJ is a big disappointment
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by igbo2011(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2012
Is there a link so I can see what exactly happened?
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by deor03(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2012
I saw it on News . I feel her Pain.

But I wish Mother like her would have come out earlier to renounce and denounce the onslaught & Senseless Murders by Boko Haram on Xtian and Muslims Nigerians for the past 1 year ; which is still ongoing BTW.

For me the immediate problems we have now is 1. Security 2. Corruption before subsidy removal !
Re: On Aljazerra,a Nigerian Woman Cries As She Bares Her Mind On How Wicked Gej Is by Lasinoh: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2012
She still has some power to cry.
The worst is yet to come.
When Al Jazerra will show Nigerians all over the streets. . .motionless with flies perching in and out of their nostrils and anuses! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader, Wife Killed In 5-hour Gunfight • / Prof. Toyo Calls President Jonathan’s Renaming Of UNILAG Frivolity And Political / Breaking News: Boko Haram Strikes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.