Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,459 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (202889 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by femi2023: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2006
I studied Banking & Finance(B.SC)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by walcott(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2006
mine is Bachelor of Technology Architecture.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ik3: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2006
Hello Fans,
My names are kingsley ikechukwu otoide, i bagged a B.Sc. Hons in Political Science and Diploma in Public Adminisration from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State.
I also have, a professional qualification in Computer Literacy.
Attached herewth is my curriculum vitae if necessary.
Thanks for concern.
Kingsley.

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Ladapo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
Hi
hELLO EVERYONE, i AM ALSO VERY NEW ON THIS SITE BUT i READ mASS cOMMUNICATION WITH A b.sC,Unilag
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by stark(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2006
please am new to this site. i hold B.sc (upper division) in government and public administration, and M.sc in international relations from uniport.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by godfadda6(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2006
i studies industrial relations and personnel management and also accounting education

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by yomichris(f): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hello people,

I am new to the forum and filling this for my sister, who has a BSc in Microbiology.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by snoddle: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
Hi,
I studied Banking and Finance at a Federal Polytechnic, and graduated in 1994 with an Upper Credit. Can you help with a good job; I am a civil servant, presently.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by hallo(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2006
I read Psychology (B.sc Hons) and also a computer literate. I don't mind a customer care service post.am new to this please.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Dagogo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2006
I have an LLB from Abia State University and a BL from the Nigeria Law School

Iam also an Associate Member of the Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Afebu: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2006
Onekpe Afebu is my name, studied Accounting(HND Accounting @ Auchi Polytechnic)
About to complete B.sc in Accounting.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by zarah(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hi my name is zarah and i am new too.
and i have a B.A English.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by idgirl(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2006
okoroafor camilia idu

B.A English Studies
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bohye(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2006
HND Accounting, ACA
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Hansoni: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2006
Hi!

This is Hansoni!

I have a B.Sc. in General and Applied Psychology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ebunstic(f): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2006
Hi,

I am new too. I have a B.Sc in Accounting and also an ACA
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by hallo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2006
Mine is B.sc (Hons) Psychology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tete(f): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
hi peeps, i have a B.tech in computer science, and i must say this........this site is on fire!!!!
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ABIMBOLA77(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2006
LLB ( law degree) wolverhampton uni
Msc Int project management ( CONSTRUCTION) ( Glasgow Uni)
PRINCE2 CERTIFIED
PERT MASTER EXPERT
SOFTWARE TESTER..
i heard that u cant work in naija unless u serve.. how true is that?
pls can someone who knows the construction market in naija tell me how it is and if they pay in dollars..? the dollars bit is very important !! smiley
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by yemupz(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2006
looks like am da odd one here. I have a B.Sc in Human Anatomy from University of Ilorin, served 2003-2004. Worked as a Client Service Officer for a Preventine Health firm and then as an Admin Secretary for a Pharmaceutical company. But jobless now. I resigned from my last job because i just couldn't cope with my MD's craziness.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Best(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hi, mine is B.A.Linguistics. I see myself  happy in your team.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by idgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2006
mine is B.A English Studies.
hoping to hear from u soonesy.
bye and take care
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bofullar: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2006
hi,mines LLB ,BL. LAW.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by jobs4bugzi: 2:37am On Feb 04, 2006
hi ,my name is Terhide uba,my friends call me T coolee.i read mass comm[b.sc] in Benue state uni.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by toyintunde(f): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2006
winkhi i am toyin.i have a B.A HONS in classical studies.i need a job.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by austine316: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2006
i am nwanji maduaburo augustine,i graduated from ambrose alli university,ekpoma.edo state.i studied mathematics and statistics,i hold a B.sc, am new in this site and you guys are doing great a job here,i need a decent job.
i also attach my resume.

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ainade26: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2006
My names are Adejoke catherine

O.N.D Accountancy , Yaba College of Technology

ICAN ---- Associate of accounting technician

waiting for a job
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by forgiven(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2006
Forgiven holds a BSc in Geology. Looking for any kool job in the oil and gas company - producing or marketting.......
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kolahinmi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2006
hi I read civil engineering.Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by phrankie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2006
Name's Francis
B Eng Civil/Construction engineering
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by elezoke: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2006
Hi, I am a Management scientist.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by woods: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2006
Hello

I really want to make new friends in Nigeria.
I am on a special programme for the Canadian High Commission.
We work in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health Nigeria to improve the health sector in Nigeria.
Have you been to Abuja?
The Capital of Nigeria is unique,Though I am yet to make friends outside the Diplomatic community.
I have really enjoyed the Country and the people have diverse Culture and are hardworking.I really miss my family and friends in Canada.My Wife Tessy has been calling me.
She works for a Telecommunication firm in British columbia. I want her to visit me next month
Reply and tell me more about Nigeria ,the people and your immediate Environment.
I want to meet new people and learn more about the people of Nigeria.
My contact phone at The High commission is 08036743028.
Regards
Prof. Dwight Woodrow M.D
My email add is woodrow@woodrowworld.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.