Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203753 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by idgirl(f): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2006
I'M
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by idgirl(f): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2006
okoroafor camilia idu. uni. of port harcourt
B.A English Studies
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by onyinyechi(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2006
im umeakuana benedette onyinyechi. i reside in abuja. i read economics from the university of uyo. i graduated with second class lower division.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by onyinyechi(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2006
im a young lady of 25yrs old.just finished my NYSC .i read Economics from University oy uyo in Akwaibom State. graduated with Second class Lower Division. plz help me notify any current job opportunities available. thanks and remain bless.
onyinyechi
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kunlelasis: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2006
i study marketing.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kunlelasis: 3:58am On Mar 09, 2006
I am presently living in Lagos but out of job and i study Marketing with professional qualification(ANIMN)

If you have any idea of company recruiting marketers, kindly inform me.

I have 5years working experience
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ilovepda: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2006
I'm an accounting student heading CPA licence. Wish me luck!
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Efeturi: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2006
Hello, i have a B.Sc Mass Comm.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Daviddj(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2006
Hi, I am Odijie David,I have a B.Sc- Economics & Statistics Second Class Upper (University of Benin)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by LITTLE(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2006
I'm a new member and I'm yet to understand what u really do, I would love to be filled in. Meanwhile to answer your question, I studied English Language and I'm desperately in need of a job. Thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kunlelasis: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
What is the main aim of setting up this site? Kindly give me a comprehensive response
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Dupsybaby(f): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2006
Nice one there,new on this site tho but thumbs up for all yee thats been doing a great job especially dat tonisafe.keep doing ur great work
well,my name is Modupe,had HND in Banking and Finanace cool kiss
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bernieman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2006
Hello all,Eghe Aigbogun is my name.I have HND Accounting,Auchi Polytechnic,Auchi.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by larryb1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2006
Hey, i'm also new to this but i think i have a little knowledge of what this is all about.
Anyway, i have a B.SC in Chemistry and i am looking forward to working with any organization that is ready to give me a job appointment .
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by senator100(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2006
hi,i read geophysics i need a job badly o.
thumbs up for you tonisafe for doing a great work
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by funmi4real(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi
i ond business adm.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by funmi4real(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi
I have ond in business adm.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by henrylee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2006
that is right, i am new also, and i have to tell the site creator he did a great work, and i dont knwo wot, more to say, than to say welcome to the group tht is if u are new here?
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by adebo: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
.Though am new into this friendly avenue,I know 4sure it will benefit me alot, It's nice meeting u guys.I read B.SC[Hons] Physics 4rm Benue state university,Makurdi.[
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kinjhorghe(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2006
I have B.Eng(HONS) Mechanical Engineering, From the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Please y`all kindly link me up to a job in the oil and gas industry,i can relocate to any part of the country.
                                   Thanks
                                       King Jhorghe
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ya2m3(f): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2006
My name is Olaniyan yemi i read library and information science.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by njokma(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2006
I studied computer Science. (B.Sc Computer Science) with a grade of Second Class Upper. I am most interested in oil and gas careers, but values other adverts too.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by obio(f): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2006
I STUDIED POLITICAL SCIENCE (B.SC) UNIVERISTY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA
I PREFER JOBS IN ABUJA
MY NAMES ARE OGBUDU OBIAMARIJE HAPPINESS
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by stark(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2006
HELLO GUYS
I HOLD B.SC GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMIN. AND M.SC IN INTERNATIONAL RELATION. SOME BODY SHOULD PLS HELP ME OUT. IT HAS BEEN ROUGH. THKS.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by slydumba7: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2006
I have Bsc. Statistics, and a Diploma in mathematics education
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by loveme(f): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2006
hi evrybody,mine is B.A english/french.cheers.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ya2m3(f): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2006
B.SC LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by LAXIST(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2006
Hi everyone, My name is Gbenga, i studied Business Administration(BSc Hons).Cheers. grin
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2006
I READ MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(B.ENG). CAN ANYONE HELP.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by styne: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2006
My name is Austin and i'm a new member to the forum. I read B.Sc Physics and i have a PGD in Computer Science.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by afolabikar: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2006
i am an applied biochemist, hello my name is afolabi i have B. Tech in applied biochemistry
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Bufoe(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2006
Hi I'm new in the house,

Studied fisheries, Lagos State University. Would like to going into Advertising.
Funny right,i mean , whats the correlation btw fisheries and advertising?Well i'm working on that. Already into Visual Designs, do a bit of corporate Identity(done for a start up business) and I'm trying to get a certification with APCON.

So you see, i need a Job in an advertising firm to better equip myself ,plus i've got skills that any adverising firm will need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.