Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far (602 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by lwise(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2012
Just my own opinion,cos im watching live now on TVC
Re: Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by lwise(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2012
im in suport of the protest but i believe everything is in stages.
Re: Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
lwise:

Just my own opinion,cos im watching live now on TVC
Bakare is not "going", he has "gone" too far.

It wont be long, he will ask for people to carry arms. He might even carry arms himself the way he is going. The man needs prayers.
Re: Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by blacksta(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
He is right on track - It is about time we ginger the people of Nigeria - Let us banish docility and chase away mediocrity leadership.

Fela and Gani would be smiling in their grave right now
Re: Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by asha80(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
i also like as femi kuti called tinubu as one of those leaders that should be jailed although after he said that there were some arguments on the platform.
Re: Dont You Think Bakare Is Going To Far by efisher(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
How do you expect someone who has been frustrated and humiliated out of the power play to respond? Pls let him be!

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Compared To Mimimum Wage / Did You Know About 'cabals' Before FG Mentioned Them? / Confusion As Jonathan Cancels Fuel Crisis Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.