Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out (1280 Views)

Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by dadicvila(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2012
NLC&TUC RIVERS STATE CHAPTER HAVE SOLD OUT OOO!!!!after coming out of the government house where they held a meeting with the Governor they refused to continue with the protest,rite b4 my eyes they are writing down dia names,waiting 4 the Ghana must go bag 4rm Government house so they can share it among themselves, hmmmm!!!when will Naija be free 4rm tribalismi guez Never
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by efisher(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
The whole thing is a sham. NLC / TUC were not fighting for the masses right from the onset. I pity those who lost their loved ones / got injured in this needless struggle.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by Lasinoh: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
Good job Rivers State. . .let those retards go and shut down their own states in the North and West. kiss
Na una get oil. . .na una go sufferrrrrrrrrrram.
Let the West and North destroy their own lands.

Good job I say.

ONE NIJJJERIA IS HERE TO STAY!!!

Don't fall for their tricks. . . they are cutting deals in AsoRock behind your backs! kiss
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
if its true, wont be surprised, but keep us informed.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by umechuma: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nice move from Rivers State
This is 2012 and not 1966 !!!
They have learnt their lessons
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by GWslim(f): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
They are doing so on loyalty issue to Jonathan, not on common ground.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by asha80(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
are they tired?
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
NLC/TUC, These r bunch of price tagged bodies and u dia nt trust them. Dint NURTW & NTO pulled out of d strike on d eve of d comencement date? Though im against subsidy removal timing (thats if there was anything like subsidy which i douth) and d reasons given for its removal. Past experiencies v shown that labour will always rant, rant and rant and at d end u see them smiling on tv calling off d strike without securing a policy reversal frm d gvmt which was y d industrial action was embarked upon in d 1st place. Just c wat will hpn in 24-48hrs tym as usual from d NLC/TUC with there phantom press briefing on y they called off the strike. The much desired change we want cant nt be championed by labour and d civil society groups but by comon nigerians. I gave up on labour a long time ago.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by dadicvila(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
Imagine the TUC chairman{Chika Onuegbu}asking us if we had medical certificate,that he is not sure we had medical certificates thats why we dint go for the street protest, where in the world do people need that to protest?? undecided undecided
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by MrGlobe(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
Please ignore the initial govt agents replying here. As for the rivers hungry men its not a surprise but the rivers people need to boycott the corrupt few and fight for their rights
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
This deregulation will stay.

No more free oil. It is as simple as that.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by otokx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Rivers jaga jaga
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by Justcash(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
dadicvila:

Imagine the TUC chairman{Chika Onuegbu}asking us if we had medical certificate,that he is not sure we had medical certificates thats why we dint go for the street protest, where in the world do people need that to protest?? undecided undecided

If you show him that one, he will ask you for bullet proof vest.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by asha80(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Justcash:

guy how owerri dey now?
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by francisj(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
right b4 u eyes, dey are writting names 2 shares money! why did'nt u snap a pix as proof .
abegi, leave dem alone, de maight hav seen reason why d protest is irrelevant n uncalled 4
go home n do somethin ,sleep or watch movie,news anytin .just do sometin
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by dadicvila(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Francis i shud take pic when the whole place is crawling with plain clothe policemen??u tink say i be mumu like you??ewu
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by dadicvila(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Francis i shud take pic when the whole place is crawling with plain clothe policemen??u tink say i be mumu like you??ewu
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by adino(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2012
@dadicvila
Imagine the TUC chairman{Chika Onuegbu}asking us if we had medical certificate,that he is not sure we had medical certificates thats why we dint go for the street protest, where in the world do people need that to protest?? 

@Justcash

I bet you if the protesters provide those two, he will go ahead and ask if they have police report.
That dude knows what he is doing, he took part in the strike just to fulfill all righteousness. Rivers state is bigger than Nlc/Tuc.

This is called economic development, thank God the much feared and rugged Nlc/Tuc is getting demystified. I pity any state that does follow follow with those loafers; under-development will be their portion. With time and the success of this deregulation policy, Nlc/Tuc will be so useless that they will be forced to stay in their offices and do their jobs or be unceremoniously sacked like those useless phcn staffs.

I use to admire Amaechi, but the way he is going now I am flabbergasted and flabberwhelmed grin by him, you need to see the way he was reading the fixed cushioned price regime in rivers state on live tele (AIT). You wil not believe that none of the intracity route was more than N100.

That is what a leader should do, while superman overhyped Fashola is busy criticizing subsidy in secret and fantasizing on  owambe what he will use the billions to do.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by Beaf: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2012
South South no send una wit una protest o! Lol!
Aluta!

When you guys want to carry out an ideologically driven protest driven by an enduring philosophical base, then call us. Until that day, goodnight, we be watching you's all on we TV's.
Re: River State Chapter Of Nlc And Tuc Sells Out by onomeasike: 2:49am On Jan 11, 2012
GEJ would be wrestled to the ground and defeated roundly.Once,the price is reversed or reduced,the rivers people could keep buying at 150 naira a litre.That is why rivers is still on the list of educationally disadvantaged states.education will make the difference!Rivers economy does not operate in isolation,if the rest of the country no gree,no show for rivers.the governor is the leader of govs who initiated subsidy removal

(1) (Reply)

Ibb's House Burnt By Protesters In Niger State. / Bokoharam Sponsors Unveil / Another Bomb Blast In Abuja....... May God Help Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.