Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal (2036 Views)

Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? / ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari / Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hercules and Ekiti Bear:

Please accept or reject all or any of these conclusions:

1. ACN as a party is not on the street protesting the fuel subsidy removal because they ACN governors (like other governors) will benefit from it
2. The protest is loudest in the SW where ACN govts are in charge
3. Most SWners are of ACN and therefore most protesters from SW are ACN members
4. ACN govts are not protesting but ACN masses are protesting
5. The interests of ACN govs are not in sync with that of the ACN masses (with respect to the issue in question)
6. Therefore, ACN govts are deceiving ACN masses, playing politics with their members.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
Responses

1. ACN as a party is protesting, ACN governors are not, they need money for development.
2. The answer is actually between the North and SW
3. Not True. You do not need to be a member to vote ACN afterall PDP won presidential elections in the SW.
4. That is true, the governors need the money.
5. That is partially true, the ACN governors need the moneys to develop their states, that is in the interest of the masses protesting.
6. That is untrue, the position of ACN governors is clear, they want subsidy removal for development of their states, SW people know where the governors stand, the only reason that the protest has not been directed at Fashola and other SW governors is because there is still an element of trust, they trust the governors to do something with the money, the problem with GEJ is there is no trust.
You see, it is not too difficult to speak the truth.

My Questions

1) How come subsidy jumped from 400 billion Naira to 1.3 trillion Naira
2)How much does it cost to refine oil
3) Why are the refineries not working
4) Who should be held responsible for number 3.
5)Why can we not secure our borders.
6) Refer to question 4.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
hercules07:

Responses

1. ACN as a party is protesting, ACN governors are not, they need money for development.
3. Not True. You do not need to be a member to vote ACN afterall PDP won presidential elections in the SW.
5. That is partially true, the ACN governors need the moneys to develop their states, that is in the interest of the masses protesting.
6. That is untrue, the position of ACN governors is clear, they want subsidy removal for development of their states, SW people know where the governors stand, the only reason that the protest has not been directed at Fashola and other SW governors is because there is still an element of trust, they trust the governors to do something with the money, the problem with GEJ is there is no trust.

My Questions

1) How come subsidy jumped from 400 billion Naira to 1.3 trillion Naira
2)How much does it cost to refine oil
3) Why are the refineries not working
4) Who should be held responsible for number 3.
5)Why can we not secure our borders.
6) Refer to question 4.

Let me answer your questions first and then pick holes, if any, in your responses to my own questions

1. I don't know why, but can you state at what point (with dates) the jump occurred? Who was in charge then?
2. I don't know, not my expertise. All past leaders and other lower-cadre responsibles should be asked that question
3. This is a good question for all past presidents and their ministers in charge of that area. I have asked that many times here, no one has been interested in answering
4. All past presidents (you cannot hold the present one responsible because he is still work in progress)
5. The boarders are insecure mainly in the North; the similarities between people of the core North and those from our neighboring countries is a problem. Corruption, not only by govt but by the masses as well. Some of those non-Nigerians living illegally are being habored by ordinary folks and now some of them are used for Boko Haram purposes.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
Let me pick holes in your argument.

1) 2010/2011 with Jonathan in Charge.
2) Between $0.30 and $0.60 per gallon
3) Corruption is the short answer, Jonathan has been in power for 5 years (abi was he not part of Yar'Adua's government)
4) Abeg na Jonathan, he is the President now, he has had enough time to fix the refineries
5) The borders are insecure all over the country, you think it is only land border that we have, what of the seas, by the way, have you seen the borders in the west as well, as porous as anything?
6) Jonathan again.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by jmaine: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
hercules07:

Responses

Confident lies  cheesy, you knew were wrong with this, but you just had to put them up . .How can the ACN governors stand be different to that of their party . .awfully wrong my bruv . .the rest of your answers were good . . .

And the Fashola injection also defies simple logic . .if Fashola supports Subsidy removal . . .then, he supports GEJ supposed anti people policies and deserves to be roped in as well . .  The people who wanted to burn Sanusi house felt the same way too . . .and if we are to take the Lagos protest genuine . .then such aligned treatment should not be far off

I would allow Nchara continue to entertain you  grin
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
jmaine:

Confident lies  cheesy, you knew were wrong with this, but you just had to put them up . .How can the ACN governors stand be different to that of their party . .awfully wrong my bruv . .the rest of your answers were good . . .

And the Fashola injection also defies simple logic . .if Fashola supports Subsidy removal . . .then, he supports GEJ supposed anti people policies and deserves to be roped in as well . .  The people who wanted to burn Sanusi house felt the same way too . . .and if we are to take the Lagos protest genuine . .then such aligned treatment should not be far off

I would allow Nchara continue to entertain you  grin

HAHAHA!! Why are you disturbing my fun? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I was coming with some of those rebutals. I will now rephrase with other things
I want them to sufficiently expose themselves.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
@jmaine

1) ACN as a party is made up of far more people than the governors, do you remember what tore the AD apart?
2) On Fashola, I have told you that it is because the people trust him to use the money for development that is why they have not directed their anger at him, what is so difficult to believe.
On the fuel subsidy proper, without transparency, nobody will take the government seriously. Nchara I am waiting for you, I hope you saw my response to you.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Nchara

We go continue tomorrow, I dey go sleep, make we prepare for tomorrow's protest.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2012
hercules07:

Responses

1. Big fat lie. I need to see photos of Tinubu, Mohammed Lawal, Akande and other ACN officials protesting. Those are the faces of ACN. Stop hiding under the masses of SW, some of whom are PDP and others unaffiliated.
2. Okay.

3. Why do you guys really stand? Today some of you claim only Igbos and other non-SWners in the SW voted for GEJ? Tomorrow others of you claim you voted for him. Why do you choose and drop the exact same position under different conditions? You have accused us of voting in a ''retardeen''. Now do you agree that you also voted in the same ''retardeen''

5. How can the governors not be protesting (because they need the money ''to develop the masses'') yet the same masses are protesting that the money should be taken back? How senseless can this get?

6. How can you trust Fasola to do something with subsidy money yet you protest against the subsidy removal that will bring in the money? Where is the commonsense?

And you say ACN is not playing politics with its ignorant masses?

You have failed woefully, try again.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Akanbiedu(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2012
hercules, Goodluck to you in wasting your precious airtime.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2012
hercules07:

Let me pick holes in your argument.

1) 2010/2011 with Jonathan in Charge.
2) Between $0.30 and $0.60 per gallon
3) Corruption is the short answer, Jonathan has been in power for 5 years (abi was he not part of Yar'Adua's government)
4) Abeg na Jonathan, he is the President now, he has had enough time to fix the refineries
5) The borders are insecure all over the country, you think it is only land border that we have, what of the seas, by the way, have you seen the borders in the west as well, as porous as anything?
6) Jonathan again.

1. I don't believe you because you are of ACN the opposition party intent on sending the ruling party to the grave. Provide facts/document to support your claim.
2. Facts or independent corroboration needed here.
3. I said so already. Corruption from everybody, PDP, ACN, APGA etc; all Nigerians of all parties work in the federal ministries
4. You cannot blame GEJ for the mess of others. You will blame him for his own mess. He was Yaradua's deputy and we know that deputy presidents in Nigeria (and indeed elsewhere) are mere spare tyres. In America they don't say Biden's govt, they say Obama's govt).
5. Okay. Still the problem of the govt and fed govt workers involved in boarder security
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by NegroNtns(m): 1:44am On Jan 11, 2012
@topic,

The answer is simple! I will interprete what you asked. Why is WEST leadership not participating in the protest. There is a role for everyone. Street protest is not their role and so the Westerners acknowledge that. We would rather they dig down in the trenches and start formulating a Western emergence out of the chaos. If that's what they are doing, then they are perfectly serving the people in the role they are elected to perform.

In this time of chaos and when everyone is faced inward to their own regional trouble, you are wondering what West is doing when you ought to wonder what East is doing. Aren't you a fool? Have you seen any Westerner here wonder what you are doing in East, or what they are doing in North? We are independent and its time Igbo start acting independently. Look inward to your own problem. . . let others handle theirs.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

@topic,

The answer is simple! I will interprete what you asked. Why is WEST leadership not participating in the protest. There is a role for everyone. Street protest is not their role and so the Westerners acknowledge that. We would rather they dig down in the trenches and start formulating a Western emergence out of the chaos. If that's what they are doing, then they are perfectly serving the people in the role they are elected to perform.

In this time of chaos and when everyone is faced inward to their own regional trouble, you are wondering what West is doing when you ought to wonder what East is doing. Aren't you a fool? Have you seen any Westerner here wonder what you are doing in East, or what they are doing in North? We are independent and its time Igbo start acting independently. Look inward to your own problem. . . let others handle theirs.

By implication of this senseless response, ACN is a Yoruba (west) party, right? Okay. Thanks for confirming what we have been saying about ACN's range of influence. I hope Adams notices this.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

hercules, Goodluck to you in wasting your precious airtime.

You can't even tolerate Hercules to discuss what he likes? All these cyber terrorists all over the place.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Akanbiedu(m): 3:39am On Jan 11, 2012
Nchara:

You can't even tolerate Hercules to discuss what he likes? All these cyber terrorists all over the place.

There is nothing to discuss with people like you. Your minds are already made up.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2012
See people showing true leadership
CNPP chairman and former Gov of Kaduna state Abdulkadir Balarabe Musa leads protest on street. Let's see similar photos of ACN leadership.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/32622-ex-governors-lead-petrol-subsidy-protests-in-kaduna.html

Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2012
@Nchara

Woke up to read and this is what I get, to your first set of answers oya find below.

1) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/fuel-subsidy-gulps-n1-3-trillion-in-2010/

2) http://business.whatitcosts.com/refine-oil.htm

3) Very funny, it is ACN running NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum and Armed Forces Abi, try another one.

4) So why do you blame ACN governors and others when they do not perform, afterall it is PDP's fault since they have ruled for far longer, if you work in a company as the MD and you are not able to perform in 1 year, will you blame your predecessor, abeg find something else to talk about.

On the ACN

1) As I have said, the ACN is far more than those people, they as individuals probably support the subsidy removal but as a party issued a statement that they are for the action, that is good enough for me.

2) Actually it was Igbos that claimed they were 40% of Lagosians that were reported to have voted for Goodluck, facts on ground showed that SW voted for Goodluck due to Tinubu's collabo with GEJ.

3) SW governors especially the ones taking over from PDP guys have met empty treasury, they need the money to develop their states, is that too difficult for you to grab? It all boils down to trust, something GEJ does not have from the masses, have you been to Yenagoa before? Alams outperformed GEJ in that place, imagine that.

4) On Fashola, people trust that he will do something with the money if given, but, they will not protest to Fashola because they know he is not the one that removed the subsidy, he can not do anything about the removal (even if he does not support it) and if eventually the subsidy holds he will do something with the money, now in order of preference, the masses will prefer that the subsidy removal be reversed and they are directing their anger at the appropriate authority. Fashola increased the cost of LASU fees and he has been feeling the heat, look at what PDP did with the Lekki toll gate issue.

@Negro and Akanbi

Let me humour him, I know Nchara is more into his PDP and Eastern stuff that he fails to see that these issues affect everybody, thank God that my Igbo friends feel differently.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Akanbiedu(m): 5:50am On Jan 11, 2012

Let me humour him, I know Nchara is more into his PDP and Eastern stuff that he fails to see that these issues affect everybody, thank God that my Igbo friends feel differently.

They are not PDP supporters per se. They are merely ethnic jingoists.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by NegroNtns(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2012
Ndigbos are yet to learn and correct the errors of their fathers in the 60s and 70s. The likes of Awolowo, Sardauna, Balewa, Akintola were front, right and left providing an umbrella of protection and cover to make sure their citizens"s welfare is not neglected in the interest of relating in the federal collocation. On the other hand, Ojukwu and Zik left their own people vulnerable and unprotected, they were busy dipping their noses in the business in North and West and trying to always intervene and rescue a situation in other people region while their own is on fire.

Look at these rascals on Nairaland the way they exhibit the same precise attitude about their homeland and citizens. Yoruba and Hausa here in NL mind their business and talk about developments in their land. Ndigbo never initiate any such rally around the homefront, instead they want to talk about Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna. This is an indication that if a war should erupt, your strategy for your homeland will not produce a different outcome than the one you had in 1970 at the end of the civil war. Leave alone what others are doing, you have a home. . . focus on your own home. Nobody will do the job of developing it for you, you alone are responsible for that. Face Eastward, thats where your home is Nchara. . .
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by TheOne2(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2012
I find it particularly insulting when people attribute the Lekki toll gate protest to PDP. You mean I and hundreds of working class professionals who came out on that day are PDP members?

Anyways BRF\BAT should not think that issue is gone for good. They are next after this fuel subsidy issue. Good news is that people now understand how it feels to be oppressed when govt tells you you don't matter.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Gbawe: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2012
@hercules07.

Listen to Akanbi-Edu and stop humouring this bigot. You are wasting your time.  Look at thread post below from the point when he asked;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=841726.msg9923116#msg9923116

Dude, I am no fan of GEJ but I will not let irredentists with sinister motives run down the Govt. What are you and your ACN governors doing about other natural resources in Nigeria? Why the fixation on oil?

Note the response he got and his conduct thereafter to understand Akanbi Edu assertion that there is nothing to discuss with people like Nchara. Stop wasting your time with someone who ask questions he already has bigoted answers to.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2012
@Gbawe

We can only try, I have so much love for the East, met my wife there and one of my best friends is an Easterner, it is a pro bono service to help people like Nchara.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by aljharem(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2012
hercules07:

@Gbawe

We can only try, I have so much love for the East, met my wife there and one of my best friends is an Easterner, it is a pro bono service to help people like Nchara.

advice listen to gbawe and akanbi edu

everyone loves the east but likes of the op are not worth it

if it was abagworo and co. yes but nchara point b etc no

total waste of time and this is even from someone like alj harem
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
hercules07:

@Nchara

Woke up to read and this is what I get, to your first set of answers oya find below.

1) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/fuel-subsidy-gulps-n1-3-trillion-in-2010/

2) http://business.whatitcosts.com/refine-oil.htm

3) Very funny, it is ACN running NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum and Armed Forces Abi, try another one.

4) So why do you blame ACN governors and others when they do not perform, afterall it is PDP's fault since they have ruled for far longer, if you work in a company as the MD and you are not able to perform in 1 year, will you blame your predecessor, abeg find something else to talk about.

On the ACN

1) As I have said, the ACN is far more than those people, they as individuals probably support the subsidy removal but as a party issued a statement that they are for the action, that is good enough for me.

2) Actually it was Igbos that claimed they were 40% of Lagosians that were reported to have voted for Goodluck, facts on ground showed that SW voted for Goodluck due to Tinubu's collabo with GEJ.

3) SW governors especially the ones taking over from PDP guys have met empty treasury, they need the money to develop their states, is that too difficult for you to grab? It all boils down to trust, something GEJ does not have from the masses, have you been to Yenagoa before? Alams outperformed GEJ in that place, imagine that.

4) On Fashola, people trust that he will do something with the money if given, but, they will not protest to Fashola because they know he is not the one that removed the subsidy, he can not do anything about the removal (even if he does not support it) and if eventually the subsidy holds he will do something with the money, now in order of preference, the masses will prefer that the subsidy removal be reversed and they are directing their anger at the appropriate authority. Fashola increased the cost of LASU fees and he has been feeling the heat, look at what PDP did with the Lekki toll gate issue.

@Negro and Akanbi

1. Need corroboration from a number of different sources. This is sensitive matter and we know how our journalists report

2. Same as 1.

ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal. Hence they are not protesting it. They say something else in public to please their ignorant masses but do something else in secret. They were part of the governors forum that initiated the subsidy removal in the first place.

3. There are all shades of Nigerians in the NNPC. Remember only the MD is appointed by the president. What about other sub-heads? You saying none is ACN?
4. Where it occurs, I blame everyone in charge (all parties) for non-performance. You are trying to spin that GEJ has been there since Adam. I do not care what you say about PDP (I do not belong to any party, fyi) but won't let you tell lies and spins against a president who has hardly settled down to work.

ON ACN

What is a party without its leaders? Those guys missing in action are the faces of the party. Stop lying to yourself. ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal. Hence they are not protesting it. They say something else in public to please their ignorant masses but do something else in secret. They were part of the governors forum that initiated the subsidy removal in the first place.

The govs need the money to develop their states, yet last week they came in public to say they stand by their party's position on subsidy reinstatement. What kind of people do this double-faced stuff? Looks like ACN masses are real ignoramuses.

Anyways, come up with A better argument for the double-facedness and deceit of your party leadership. All of these don't wash with me.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
Gbawe:

@hercules07.

Listen to Akanbi-Edu and stop humouring this bigot. You are wasting your time.  Look at thread post below from the point when he asked;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=841726.msg9923116#msg9923116

Note the response he got and his conduct thereafter to understand Akanbi Edu assertion that there is nothing to discuss with people like Nchara. Stop wasting your time with someone who ask questions he already has bigoted answers to.

How much Tinubu/Fasola pay you for this cyber image laundry? The money go hook your throat and kill you ohhhh!
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
The One:

I find it particularly insulting when people attribute the Lekki toll gate protest to PDP. You mean I and hundreds of working class professionals who came out on that day are PDP members?

Anyways BRF\BAT should not think that issue is gone for good. They are next after this fuel subsidy issue. Good news is that people now understand how it feels to be oppressed when govt tells you you don't matter.

Thank God someone is alert to the fraud that ACN is
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
Bola Tinubu is in America
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Ndigbos are yet to learn and correct the errors of their fathers in the 60s and 70s.  The likes of Awolowo, Sardauna, Balewa, Akintola were front, right and left providing an umbrella of protection and cover to make sure their citizens"s welfare is not neglected in the interest of relating in the federal collocation.  On the other hand, Ojukwu and Zik left their own people vulnerable and unprotected, they were busy dipping their noses in the business in North and West and trying to always intervene and rescue a situation in other people region while their own is on fire.  

Look at these rascals on Nairaland the way they exhibit the same precise attitude about their homeland and citizens.  Yoruba and Hausa here in NL mind their business and talk about developments in their land.  Ndigbo never initiate any such rally around the homefront, instead they want to talk about Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna.  This is an indication that if a war should erupt, your strategy for your homeland will not produce a different outcome than the one you had in 1970 at the end of the civil war.   Leave alone what others are doing, you have a home. . . focus on your own home.  Nobody will do the job of developing it for you, you alone are responsible for that.  Face Eastward, thats where your home is Nchara. . .

Are you such an ediot? When did ACN become a Yoruba party, or is it wink? Anyways, you will have to burst through your PC and reach me with your juju to stop me from commenting howsoever I wish. You are a whining loser. Learn to live tolerably in the cyber world. This is not your 16th century Ibadan-Ijebu internecine wars, okay?

You of all people have no business asking me to mind my business. Do you want us to start from the beginning to see who has not been minding his business more? Hypocrite.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
these same morons would be shouting that acn is inciting violence if acn had a presene

amazing isn't it .
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nchara: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
I have changed the title of this thread in agreement with the revelations by Hercules and Ekiti Bear.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by hercules07: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
You still dey here, did you read the statement released by Tinubu, have you changed your mind, by the way one of the links is not Nigerian and the one is Vanguard's link, of course you know our dear uncle who owns Vanguard is a staunch GEJ supporter.
Re: Two-face: ACN governors and leaders secretly want subsidy removal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
Though the govt placed d cart before the horse in this subsidy removal but why do most of the governors especially in the southwest pretend as if they are not part of the decision to remove sudsidy?

They want nigerians to believe they are on their side when in reality they pushed for the removal so that they will have more money to share.

They are barawos.
Protesters should demand for accountabilty in govt, reduction in bloated govt i.e EXEC-JUD-NASS salaries & allowances, prosecution of corrupt cabals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Has Gotten A Lot Better,’ - South African Entrepreneur / 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele / "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.