Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) (3220 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems / Breaking News!! FG Bans Tax Collection By LG Thugs On High Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by martyna4lf(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
I respect lawyers a lot and I know that Lawyers are more learned than others but
not on issues of Economy. However I know very well that Lawyers are taught
economic and business law but they are not usually good businessmen.

Look Mr presidents emphasis here is to fast forward economic development and
closing one of the sources of waste. I expect Nigerian lawyers in their capacity
of reasoning to reason along with the Govt. Not sing band with failed politicians
who have not delivered their local wards to walk the street.
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by naijaking1: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

shame on you, disgraceful sycophant

amazing that you have lost your tongue - seeing as it is an 'incompetent sharia cbn governor' who is the last advocate standing. bloody hypocrite.

gej would do better listening to his enemies

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/the-president-breaks-social-contract-with-the-people-1-2/

Listen to his enemies? Like you and Tinibu
I know you've always been blind, but do you have to be unrealistic too. Your boy hero, SLS also said that ALL governors knew and approved of subsidy removal. All governors, including the thieving ACN Tinibu governors angry

Your super-bright-drug-pushing-check-forging, and politically opportunistic Tinibu never told his governors about his clever idea before now sad Wait till Fashola returns from tongue lashing in Abuja tomorrow.
The era of SW ethinic back-stabbing tendencies should have ended with Awo, but no. I guess a snake must always give birth to something 'long, sliding, dangerous' embarassed
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
naijaking1:

Listen to his enemies? Like you and Tinibu
I know you've always been blind, but do you have to be unrealistic too. Your boy hero, SLS also said that ALL governors knew and approved of subsidy removal. All governors, including the thieving ACN Tinibu governors angry

Your super-bright-drug-pushing-check-forging, and politically opportunistic Tinibu never told his governors about his clever idea before now sad Wait till Fashola returns from tongue lashing in Abuja tomorrow.
The era of SW ethinic back-stabbing tendencies should have ended with Awo, but no. I guess a snake must always give birth to something 'long, sliding, dangerous' embarassed

better for him, since his friends are all thieves who will continue urging him to party like there's no tomorrow.

i mean, look at you for instance, advocate of crooked bank chiefs and shady business practices. need i say more?
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by naijaking1: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
You'll fail to change this topic into SLS!
This is new year, and I resolved never to waste my precious time debating brain dead nincom.poops sad
Sorry, I'm done with you.
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2012
oyb:

shame on you, disgraceful sycophant

amazing that you have lost your tongue - seeing as it is an 'incompetent sharia cbn governor'  who is the last advocate standing. bloody hypocrite.
gej would do better listening to his enemies
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/the-president-breaks-social-contract-with-the-people-1-2/

[size=13pt]You actually get nerve to label another person Sycophant?? for this nairaland kwa !! [/size]
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^

what would we do without kobo our favorite hand wringer ( always easier to talk empty lofty crap than actually DO something) and humpty dumpty (always on the fence , never in the action, standing for nothing and talking trash about everything tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue)

oh well, she does give good gif
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Kobojunkie: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2012
oyb:

^^^^
what would we do without kobo our favorite hand wringer ( always easier to talk empty lofty crap than actually DO something)  and humpty dumpty (always on the fence , never in the action, standing for nothing and talking trash about everything  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue)

[size=13pt]
If doing is being a sycophant like your person, then No thank you, I don't want anything you have to offer there.

I have NEVER been on the fence on any issue, and I do know something else and that is, being a sycophant, like you, is not same as NOT BEING ON THE FENCE. Matter of fact, sycophants such as your person, contributes a great deal to RUINING THE NATION than you are probably aware of since many of you are ZOMBIFIED individuals who cannot see anything past the behinds of those politicians whose arses your tongues are currently stuck up in.

I know you've probably convinced yourselves that you all are a better Nigerians than maybe people like me who would rather take the stand with on behalf of the people, no matter who or what Politician is involved, but in reality, you make up the bulk of the Nigerian problem and constitute the very reason why the mere 1% still has so much power over Nigeria. [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, yes,  I am shocked  that  . . .
[size=13pt]You actually get nerve to label another person Sycophant?? for this nairaland kwa !! [/size]
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2012
please stay in the us and get high off your absurd fantaises of sorting out nigeria by empty talk.

pathetic
how dare you run your mouth, only nlc is negotiating with govt blah blah blah.

you sound like NOI, a fish completely out of water sputtering western theory that doesn't count for sheet in this country

yeah, i support ACN, at least they stand for something and unlike CPC, they were able to wrest power from PDP.

even americans don't think like you - they know that blind and arrogant idealism doesn't win wars

at this stage in nigeria's life the sugarcandy mountain of pure principle will not cut it. so i suggest you find some american forum where you can wax eloquent on your absurd holier than thou but still good for nothing bs

why am i even doing this? we know this is how you get high/get off abeg find some other horse to ride tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Kobojunkie: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Of course telling you that you should remove your tongue from the arse of a politician is going to sound foreign/Western to someone who was probably brought up to believe that doing something means he/she need to pick a politician whose arse you need to suck on. I mean I grew up around many of your kind and I understand that problem persists. Honestly, I don't blame culture or ethnicity since I have met so many other Nigerians who have been able to overcome such mentality. So, if that works for you . . ,  **shrug***

And again. . . .
oyb:

^^^^
what would we do without kobo our favorite hand wringer ( always easier to talk empty lofty crap than actually DO something)  and humpty dumpty (always on the fence , never in the action, standing for nothing and talking trash about everything  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue)

[size=13pt]
If doing is being a sycophant like your person, then No thank you, I don't want anything you have to offer there.

I have NEVER been on the fence on any issue, and I do know something else and that is, being a sycophant, like you, is not same as NOT BEING ON THE FENCE. Matter of fact, sycophants such as your person, contributes a great deal to RUINING THE NATION than you are probably aware of since many of you are ZOMBIFIED individuals who cannot see anything past the behinds of those politicians whose arses your tongues are currently stuck up in.

I know you've probably convinced yourselves that you all are a better Nigerians than maybe people like me who would rather take the stand with on behalf of the people, no matter who or what Politician is involved, but in reality, you make up the bulk of the Nigerian problem and constitute the very reason why the mere 1% still has so much power over Nigeria. [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, yes,  I am shocked  that  . . .
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2012
dayokanu:

That is not possible

Even though Jonathan is Retardded but I dont this he is violently mad to think up something like that

He has the potential to do such. Never say never with the retardeen.
Re: Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) by Pukkah: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2012
Why haven't they sacked the civil servants? Let them carry out their threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy In Nigeria: Introducing The Fourth Arm Of Government. / Jonathan's Train Revolution Transforming Nigerian Landscape / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.