Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks (32536 Views)

How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / How Does One Get Loan From BOI / Cbn Begins Audit Of Micro Finance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by mikechrisgeneral(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls where is this `neocash finance` located?
...sometimes seeing is believing.

yahla:
Times without number we might have found ourselves at difficult financial positions which could be eerily frustrating and embarrassing to some extent.
Brilliant business ideas, unprecedented market opportunities that even a blink will see whisked away, untimely SOS calls such as school fees for your kids,their monthly pocket money,or emergency cash calls from relatives. Unbelievable market offers at cash strapped periods especially when pay day is still a couple of weeks out is always frustrating and mostly negates growth. Securing loan from friends, neighbours or colleagues could often lead to disappointment and turning towards banks that would demand all sorts of collateral and documentation to secure a paltry loan could leave you drained and more still,opportunity lost.
Neocash finance enterprise is an emergency fund rescue option proffered to help manage and salvage the above mentioned situations and many more with uniform minimal interest rate on loans. For more info,call 07044891654
Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ceejayo:
Hello,
Renmoney claims to operate like a MFBank yet they cannot finance thriving SMEs, you have to have up to 15 employees before they even consider your application even if you have good credit rating.
Your strategy is simply not working.
Regards,

I believe this is the correct requirement:

must be affiliated to a professional body or have nothing less than 15 staff

Fully documented Association of X.X.X is a professional body.
Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
enolase:
VC2007, Would u be so kind as to supply us the name of this microfinance bank beside UST junction?

I do hope you know that the so-called community banks havea deadline to be transformed into microfinance banks or be liquidated.

So when I said First Global was the only licensed microfinance bank in PH till date, I really am not sure if I am wrong.
There is Midland micro finance bank in PH
Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by faswad: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello What do you need loan for,
If for business, i'll honestly advice you dont.

cornel318:
I Need A Loan From Micro Finance Banks And I Don't Know How To Go About It. I'm seriously waiting.
Re: I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks by Ibiyomee(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
succesloan:
Do you know that you can get loan from N50,000 to 1Millionaira within 10 days without any collateral.
How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.