Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (65637 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by olapluto(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
Without intending to insult the victims, I personally do not feel this man can be the head of BH. If so, he must be highly intelligent. Watching the video, his body language betrays him alot. At a point, his voice was shaky. Did he really script what he was saying? Or was he nervous because he is scared of being caught in the middle?
Having said that, where did he get Nigerian army bullet proof vest? Is anyone listening to his grievances? Now that he has come out boldly on video, things should be easier for our security forces if they are honest about wanting to hunt down BH.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
@NorthSharp:
YOU ARE A FOOL. 1.5 BILLION TERRORIST LOL, YOUR 1.5 MUSLIMS POPULATION IS MOSTLY alla-ma-jiri AND STARVING PIGS.
MILLIONS ARE DIEING OF HUNGER IN SOMALIA, MANY IN NIGER, BUKINA, CHAD, NORTHERN NIGERIA ETC. AND YOU ARE BOLD TO CALL THEM AS HUMANS?.

U PEOPLE PRODUCE CHILDREN AS PIGS SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE MORE TERRORIST TO FIGHT FOR aLLAH.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by T9ksy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
[quote][/quote]Point of correction, the slain leader/founder of boko haram, Yusuf's family was not the one compesated.
It was the family of his father in-law, Baba Fugu, whom d police killed after he willingly reported himself to the police. Mind u, he was never a boko haram sympathizer but rather an active critic of his late son-law.
Nxt time, try and read articles co,pletely and not just reading d topic n making  conclusions.

@funkymallam,

my bad but anyway my question still stands. Who is going to compensate theose killed by Boko haram in that particular state that deem it fit to pay such a whooping figure for in-laws family?

The state was failing in their coonstitutional duty to provide a safe environment for ALL nigerians living in that state.

I suppose you think its alright for the state to compensate the in-laws family but the innocents victims of boko haram.

Call it WHATEVER NAME YOU LIKE, A MALLAM WILL STILL REASON LIKE A MALLAM.

Shooor!!!
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by FYsol: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
A child who killed his father was arrested and was asked why he killed his father. to my surprise, the child claims he has some reasons. a wicked person will always have an excuse for his act. so Mr Abubakar Shekau you shall soon die a public death like a common dog.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by phreakabit(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=18pt]ALL ABOKIS ARE BOKO HARAM!. . . . . . . . . [/size] or just boko haramic in nature.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
ah and here i thot this was not an example of islamic terror. Islam indeed is peace.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by executinal(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
The guy is Aij harem, or Namfave western education is indeed forbidding we all can see it here.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by manugbo(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2012
I CALL THEM "''''''ISLAMIC VAMPIRES
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2012
All I can say is this Abubakar guy appears to be very angry as the pitch of his voice rises occasionally but I don't get the gist of his message.
Can any fluent Hausa speaker in the house help provide a transcript and translation? Thanks, I really wanna get his message!
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by canfield: 2:19am On Jan 12, 2012
silakabuwa mind your head
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by SILAKABUWA: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2012
I here by repent!!! Sorry Ikemba for dying.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by NorthSharp(m): 3:14am On Jan 12, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]ALL ABOKIS ARE BOKO HARAM!. . . . . . . . . [/size] or just boko haramic in nature.

ALL NYAMIRIS ARE SATANIC WITCHES AND EVIL CANNIBALSgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by goggs(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2012
instead of insulting ourselves here we better add insecurity to our lists of demands for this strike.

this boko haram man looks like he means business. when his AK47 begins talking, his bullets wouldn't ask first whether you are a norterner, southerner, Muslim, Christian, ifa or sango, or witch or wizard
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Chyz2: 4:15am On Jan 12, 2012
Why does the guy in the video have an american accent?!!!!!!! He sounds like a straight black dude from america! shocked
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Ezeufi: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2012
I saw the beginning of the video, this s.o.b has a chewing stick on his hand recording a message. I am a muslim and understands all of what he said in arabic in the beginning before his blabbing in Hausa. All of what he said contradicts BH's actions and activities, these people will be at the bottom of hell fire for bringing the beatiful religion of islam into their political thuggery. Can someone tell me if a d.u.m.b.a.s.s. like this can read and write in english, use a computer let alone post it on you tube?
"it is someone that is in the 'oro' masquerade that makes it sound". 'BH an islamic sect' my black a.s.s.

If you think that anyone who cannot read and write in english is a d.u.m.b.a.s.s. then truely western education is sin.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by OneNaira6: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2012
I weep for Nigeria. This is the people they want us to share a country with.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by OneNaira6: 4:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Chyz*:

Why does the guy in the video have an american accent?!!!!!!! He sounds like a straight black dude from america! shocked

Which accent? Isn't he speaking Hausa?
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Chyz2: 4:58am On Jan 12, 2012
One_Naira:

Which accent? Isn't he speaking Hausa?

Not at all brother. He is speaking arabic. He has a straight american accent. you can hear it? Bad acting.Lol. . . And i mean, at leasdt get someone that looks a little hausa. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by austinvsb1(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2012
Tis pathetic what this country is turning into, What can I say?? This is simply a result of the government not being able to protect its people, That's why we gotta occupy nigeria, It should be noted that the occupyNigeria theme song by @austinjdee is going worlwide and is now available alongside jayZ ft B.I.C's ''Glory'' @ www.hiphop808.com and you can logon to give ur comments 2ru
http://www.hiphop808.com/hip-hop/audio/singles/new-music-austin-j-dee-occupy-nigeria/
We won't stop until we are heard, Spread the word
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by phreakabit(m): 5:12am On Jan 12, 2012
NorthSharp:

ALL NYAMIRIS ARE SATANIC WITCHES AND EVIL CANNIBALSgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was that suppose to be funny? I can see the desert has taken its toll on your sense of humour Jalmatus anuus. BTW do allahlike witches and Holy cannibals exist in the North? Ahh, nvm you'll probably not understand if it has nothing to do with selling St Moritz and Benson .
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2012
"wannan ba wani abu bane ban da yin aikin allah" = " this is nothing else apart from doing God's work" "duk a cikin alkura'ani ne" = "all these are in the Qura'an"

I am sure this man never went to school. A beast-like filthy thing appearing as BH's leader and warning the government and Nigerians that they would continue to kill Christians in "Allah's name"?  undecided wonders shall never end. u wan copy osama shey? we shall see,   angry
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Olountoyin: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by SILAKABUWA: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Summary of what the guy is saying:

1. Recent killings of Christians is a revenge of previous killings of muslims in jos, tafawa balewa, kaduna etc

2. Jonathan can not win the war because is Allah that sends them

3. All Christians should convert to Islam

4. Democracy and constitution are haram

5. Its not their intention to kill any body but whoever touches them will be killed

6. Jonathan and CAN president comments are misplaced

7. They can only dialogue according to qoranic injuctions

8. They mission is to spread the religion of islam and they are willing and glad to die in the course and go to heaven,

This is what i can get from what he said. am not really fluent with his language.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by stayreal: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

I CRIED AFTER READING THIS
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10150521447383340&id=47083793339&refid=52&_ft_a=47083793339&_ft_tf=10150521447383340&_ft_tpi=47083793339&_ft_ti=22&_ft_sai=2915120374&_ft_fth=461416e0f979e3d3&_ft_time_ft=1326310706&_ft_mf_objid=10150521447383340&_rdr#10150521447383340

It was thoughtful, but what is all this ONE voice, ONE people, yada yada yada. Are some of you blind and deaf? Nigeria is the land of MANY voices and MANY people!!!! That is the reason why you have all these problems. Have you seen a map of Europe? Do you realize that almost all those countries are nations of separate European tribes? Look up Angles, Saxon, Jutes, these are Germanic tribes and you will see these tribes later became nations. Notice that the country is tied to language/culture, In Germany, the people speak German which is also the name of the people who are German, Spain/Spanish, England/English, Italy/Italian, understand? Can imagine you imagine the French, Spanish, and Germans being in ONE nation called Anglo-Saxon or whatever the hell it would be called? Wouldn't they face the same issues that we have now under ONE Nigeria?

If you can't see this, you are clinically brain dead!
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by islamrules(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2012
If indeed this Govt. is serious, the computer from which this video is posted can be traced. That tells you how dumb this BH people are, have they wondered why Al-Qaeda and Co. only leave messages on tapes for news media. But GEJ don't have time for that, but busy using our 6 million Naira to have breakfast with his family

Sio if they trace that computer to a cybercafe. The cafe owner who is struggling to feed himself will now be the boko-haram.

see ur government is decieving u. they only playing political games with life of nigerias. they know who these people are.

they have in custody not less than 400 of their members, yet they dont know who is sponsoring them. do u know gun is expensive ?

can almajiri afford to by gun of 45,000 if not a polician is providing the money ?

GEJ is a criminal. he needs to be investigated.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by phreakabit(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2012
[size=15pt]BTW this isn't the real leader, or has Gen Buhari undergone a face change surgery?[/size]   
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Olountoyin: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2012
Let us also be aware of false flag operations as far as in JAPAN last year. This article by Jim could be useful. Check it out

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.htm
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by wills(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thanks to youtube the video has been pulled down, thanks to all those who joined in flagging it as inappropriate.
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by queensmith: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
With this he should be caught, if he's not caught then it simply means the FG doesnt care.

He already said we should bear the burden!
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by ljila(f): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ Northsharp "And so far, they have killed MORE MUSLIMS in their brutal and dastardly terrorist attacks."
Ina ka ji wancen? (Where did you hear that?)
Abeg, spare me that nonsense. They haven't killed more Muslims, FACT. Christians have been the main victims in their attacks and the threats in this video supports that.
Take stats of how many Christians were killed from 2009 till date and how many churches were burnt, and compare that with how many Muslims were killed + mosques burned by the same group. You'll notice your claim is anything but the TRUTH!!

I'm not defending the manner in which their slain leader was killed, but as they say, "he who lives by the sword will die by the sword". Mohammed Yusuf watched as Christians were made to renounce their faith or be killed. The pastor of Goodnews church in Maiduguri, whose wife was allegedly pregnant at that time, was apparently cubed like pieces of meat for refusing to renounce his faith and even preached to them before his death, as he watched! How inhumane!!!

They want to avenge killings ba, who'll avenge the people that were innocently killed by them?

I'M SO GRATEFUL I SERVE A GOD THAT CAN DEFEND ME AND AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES. HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS!
It sucks to worship a "god" who you can't trust to defend or take vengeance on your behalf, doesn't it?

And why result to cheap insults on Nairaland, seriously?? smh,
Re: Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
@islamrules (m)

what exactly are you saying?? some one posted a video with very clear and horrid statements about  hatred and with death threats to Christians and you are talking about investigating GEJ angry investigate him for what exactly? Sponsoring the video? or Boko Haram? abeg dis is not d time to crack jokes! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.