Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan (18933 Views)

National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / Senators Initiate Move To Impeach Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Nba Urges National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
Bakare should shut the Bleep up.

Impeachment should not be the solution.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Onyocha: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
[b]i think there is urgent need for impeachment of the preisdent with seriousness and full sense of responsibility to start immediately.the impeachment should be one that will replace him.and not one for the cameras.the country is in crisis.if those that claim to represent the people directly in the senate and house of reps. cannot do something,then it looks like everyone will drown in a sinking boat.so,it is in the hands of those who represent the people to prove their worth and tell us that the millions they are being paid is not for nothing.people in their respective constituencies should ask their respective reps. and senators to go ahead with impeachment.the people must be heard.write to your reps. and senators and tell them what you want.

at least if Jonathan and his vice are gone and David Mark takes over,i see peace.the north would be pleased because Mark is someone like Gowon to be viewed and taken.the christians would not feel cheated as the muslims felt when Yar'adua died,as Mark is a christian that will replace Jonathan.and also Mark is a retired army officer who is expected to be tough with the security situation in the country.so please,Nigeria needs some peace.we cannot allow bloodshed by the wreckless and weak police force brutalizing civilians for Jonathan's sake.this is democracy.voting for someone and winning election is not the end of the democratic process and do not ensure dictatorship.we cannot also continue with the frequent massacres in the north.someone who is serious and responsible capable of handling the affairs of the country should take over.this fuel subsidy removal is even a good opportunity for the people to demand change.before the fuel subsidy removal the country was in problems and the president did not act as a president.[/b]
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
LeoMax:

LAGOS PROTEST I JUST VERIFIED FROM MY RELIABLE SOURCE IS SPONSORED BY TINUBU, OTEDOLA AND MORE SPONSORS ARE COMING IN DAILY.

INFORMATION FROM NIGER-DELTA REGION SAYS ALL OIL INSTALLATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED IF IMPEACHMENT IS CARRIED OUT, AND ARRANGEMENT IS BEING MADE FOR CAMPAIGN OF COLONY STARTING FROM RESOURCE CONTROL.

Based on the constant loads of rubbish that you've consistently posted on here, I'd like to respectfully decline your offer that I believe the information you provided up there.

Wait lemme ask you sef; So, Otedola paid a potentially violent mob to go demonstrate in front of his mansion?!  undecided

See what I was just talking about in the first sentence?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by asorocker: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
if Otedola didnt pay them , they would have burnt his house.
My instinct tells me that Tunde Bakare is an Awolwo in the making if in the event of any miscalcualtion by GEJ he will end up the VP to Buhari or any other Bokoharam apologist
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by samstels: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Tunde Bakare is the worst idiot I have ever seen . I do strongly believe he must have an element of madness in him judginh from the way he goes about his activities .Even his fake prophecies . Nigerians are such a gullinle pple to even allow such an idiot come to the public to open his rotten mouth and talk . We are finished .
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Ndkings1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
Stewpid man
na jealosy go kil am
möney hungry pastor
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Rad1cal: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
Impeach what ?

Una don dey madt grin

try make una see shege

Idioots
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Is Bakare guy ok at all?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Kip drming. He will complete his tenure. He only nids τ̅☺ brin true democracy τ̅☺ reality.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by ochukoccna: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
When Eygpt was getting too hot for the elite,Mubarak&his sons were sacrificed.
Never say never as 9ja heats up.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by south4sure(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
Hehehehhehehehe. Dem serious.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by dasparrow: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
If GEJ does not do something about the situation in the country, people will soon start calling for his head. Best believe.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

Olodo! Since you cannot understand simple sentence, I rest my case. Can you see bad expression of Oyinbo by you? I smh for you.

I am  grin grin cheesy at your bad English oooo, silence is best answer for a cretin like you!

How pitiful it is that you choose to make a fool of yourself on this thread, using smileys and recycled , but to you "new" words learnt on Nairaland in a desperate attempt to mask your intellectual inadequacies, hence making yourself seem smart enough to have an argument with. I honestly feel ashamed for stooping so low as to having a verbal altercation with an inane mongoloid such as yourself. . . . BTW, by using that term I don't mean an Asian. I have been thinking and I have come to the conclusion that A perfect term to use in describing you would be languorous anthropoid, as it clearly depicts how unintelligent you are. Can't believe you still cant point out the "mistake" you claim I made. Arrant dullard!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by LEXYLOV: 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Nairaland nowadays just full of psycho delusional people up and down. I wonder if some people even reason their brain properly and understand the meaning of certain topic before jumped and reply. What is it that the Pastor said that is bad now, Everyone including lame, deaf and dumb knows what is going on in the country right now, and people are calling for the remover of the incompetent president, and the same thing the man is saying. Why must people been so bigot and sentiment in their heart, despise their sufferings. People Just hate that man of God simple because he contested election and choose to be running mate of GEN Buhari. My Question to all Pro GEJ fanatical, and those that condemning Pastor Bakare is, Are you better off with this administration  undecided
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by 3kay945(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Nairaland nowadays just full of psycho delusional people up and down. I wonder if some people even reason their brain properly and understand the meaning of certain topic before jumped and reply. What is it that the Pastor said that is bad now, Everyone including lame, deaf and dumb knows what is going on in the country right now, and people are calling for the remover of the incompetent president, and the same thing the man is saying. Why must people been so bigot and sentiment in their heart, despise their sufferings. People Just hate that man of God simple because he contested election and choose to be running mate of GEN Buhari. My Question to all Pro GEJ fanatical, and those that condemning Pastor Bakare is, Are you better off with this administration  undecided
Pls help me tell them o, that with their level of reasoning, nigeria will remain the same for the next two decade.
Nigeria deserve the govt they get.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by manugbo(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2012
i think he is frustrated
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by elrony(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2012
y'all must be pathetic or not thinking straight if u fink "impeaching GEJ" is the way forward!! shocked shocked

#fight for and end to corruption not fuel subsidy cool cool

ps: am not in support of d price hike in fuel !!! wink

Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by madprof(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Approved. Impeach Jonathan immediately before Nigeria descends into chaos. Let's get someone who knows how to manage crises.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 2:23am On Jan 12, 2012
phreakabit:

How pitiful it is that you choose to make a fool of yourself on this thread, using smileys and recycled , but to you "new" words learnt on Nairaland in a desperate attempt to mask your intellectual inadequacies, hence making yourself seem smart enough to have an argument with. I honestly feel ashamed for stooping so low as to having a verbal altercation with an inane mongoloid such as yourself. . . . BTW, by using that term I don't mean an Asian. I have been thinking and I have come to the conclusion that A perfect term to use in describing you would be languorous anthropoid, as it clearly depicts how unintelligent you are. Can't believe you still cant point out the "mistake" you claim I made. Arrant dullard!

You are a confused soul! Continue to console yourself with irrelevant grammar that takes you hours to write. I am still laughing at your bad expression cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by fabj1(m): 3:27am On Jan 12, 2012
4 cryin out loud! Y has a man of God decided 2 b used against God's chosen coz d vote of pple is dat of God.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Amazon824: 4:37am On Jan 12, 2012
Nigeria with all it's Oil is struggling to find money and is borrowing money from IMF have you ever heard of any Arab or Persian country with Oil subject to IMF, Nigeria the so called Giant of Africa is a laughing stock and an embarassment how much billion dollars in debt are they again?what Japan and China is to Asia and what Germany is to Europe, Nigeria should have been to Africa economically vibrant an example for all other African Countries to follow, All that oil and in poverty what else is there to say.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by honeric01(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2012
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NOW? -By Ben Bruce

Let us remind ourselves the reason for this showdown. It is not about subsidy, I keep repeating this fact. It is about the following indices that make our government big, wasteful and ineffective:

Big and overblown governments at all levels

70 Ministers

Over twenty Special advisers (on what?)

Every minister is entitled to 4 Special Assistants.

Senate President earns 88 Million Naira monthly.

His Deputy Earns 55 Million Naira monthly.

Senators take home 14 Million Naira monthly.

It takes 1.4 Billion naira to maintain the NASS annually (Remember what Sanusi said about 25% of our GDP is used to feed people who only sit Tuesday – Thursday).

Our Governors exhibit such level of opulence shunned by the richest nations in the world

Our 2012 budget has a deficit component to it. We are supposed to borrow about 1.6 TRILLION NAIRA.

NASS will be paid from that! Aso Rock will use 1 Billion of it to eat! Aso Rock will use another 1 Billion to fuel generators.

The Vice President will use 58 Million Naira to buy newspapers.

The office of Patience Jonathan will use 500 Million to speak bad English to you.

We will spend close to 500 Billion on International Travels.

In 2012, some state governors will collect 100 Million as security votes MONTHLY.

They will continue to enjoy immunity clause!

Your hospitals will have no drugs.

Your schools will still have no quality to train a world class scholar

Your roads will still be death traps.

You will still be a local government unto yourself, providing water, security, power and social security!

You will still pay more for petroleum products.

You will pay toll in 2012 on federal interstate roads.

If you will like this to continue in 2012, then stay at home and enjoy power as provided by PHCN!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by jascon1(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2012
Bakare is an insane pig, does he have a bible?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by basadenet: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare has no locus standi to make such a pronouncement, because everybody know him to inconsistence, controversial and unreliable person. So his comment should be disregarded.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by crownx2: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2012
jascon1:

Bakare is an insane pig, does he have a bible?

Many of you just come on nairaland to type all king to terrible words. Must you reply a post? And what and how on earth has he offend you? You did not vote him in but you voted GEJ who is now giving you what people like you deserve. And still, the same Barake came out on the street protesting just like any other Nigerians. It's so sad that Nigerians are like this, you just love to talk down the best of us, people that truly love their country. Try and think deeply before you reply post.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2012
asorocker:

if Otedola didnt pay them , they would have burnt his house.
My instinct tells me that Tunde Bakare is an Awolwo in the making if in the event of any miscalcualtion by GEJ he will end up the VP to Buhari or any other Bokoharam apologist

Mumu. jona
See eeediot
You for go burn hin house yourself
How person go dey reason like this
Lagosians get brain to think for themselves and are not like some cheap eeediots who collects 1,000 naira each to go demostrate pro-subsidy removal
Let me tell you, many of the demostrators for lagos are artress, bankers, workers in the oil sector and business men who get money pass your who family put together
They dont have time collecting cheap 1,000 do demonstrate. If you no get anything to say, shut up your dirty stinking tribalistic ridden mouth
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by otokx(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2012
propaganda
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by vanstanzy(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2012
The Jonathan administation wants to forcefully make Nigerians pay for its incompetence. Imagine, they made no provision for fuel subsidy in the 2012 budget, it was passed and now that it (fuel subsidy removal) has backfired, he now wants to force it down our throats by resisting reversal. Infact before/ when this bruhaha boils over, IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST PRESIDENT JONATHAN should proceed. This is what am praying for.------- angry angry angry
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2012
basadenet:

Pastor Tunde Bakare has no locus standi to make such a pronouncement, because everybody know him to inconsistence, controversial and unreliable person. So his comment should be disregarded.

grin grin grin grin
LOCUS STANDI
ON TOP THIS FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL NA HIM YOU USE THIS BIG GRAMMER ON TOP??
WELL IF HE DOESNT HAVE A LOCUS SHANDI, I THINK I HAVE A LOCUS SANDIN TO MAKE THAT PRONOUNCEMENT??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin     LOL
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by benz33(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2012
WHY CANT SOME OF OPEN UR SENSES AND THINK DEEPLY BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON A HUMAN WHO ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, YOU SEE BAKARE BEING A LAWYER AND A PASTOR THERE R TWO HINGS IN HIM, IF PASTOR BAKARE IS A BAD MAN,

1. HE WOULD NOT HAVE FERVENTLY FOUGHT FOR THE INSTALLATION OF JONATHAN AS ACTING AND PRESIDENT THEN, WHEN NO ONE KNOW FORMER PRESIDENT YARADUAS WHEREABOUT AND WHEN THE PRESIDENT EVEN DIED.

2, ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT HE CONTESTED AS VICE PRESIDENT DOES NOT MEAN A PASTOR CAN NOT, POLITICS EVEN STARTED FROM THE BIBLE IT IS A GREAT PITY THAT THE WAY ITS BEEN PRACTICED IN NIGERIA MAKES PEOPLE THINK ANYBODY THAT GOES INTO IT HERE IS A BAD PERSON.

3. PASTOR BAKARE AND THE REST OF US NEVER KNEW JONATHAN WILL TURN OUT TO TREAT US THIS WAY AND PUT THE FACT THAT PASTOR BAKARE ONCE CONTESTED APART, AS A LAWYER AND ACTIVIST HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO REACT AND THE WAY SOME OF US ARE DOING WHEN U EXPECTED SO MUCH FROM UR GOVERNMENT WHO WE ALL VOTED FOR, MASSIVELY

4. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE DONT LET US MIX THINGS UP HERE WE SHOULD THANK THE PERSON THAT CREATED U AND I THAT WE STILL HAVE THE LIKES OF PASTOR BAKARE AND OTHERS FEMI FALANA AND OTHERS WHO CAN CONFRONT THE PRESIDENT AND OTHER GOVERNMENT PERSONNELS IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, DONT GET COMPROMISED, LETS TOGETHER FIGHT THIS TO THE LAST AND IF WE DONT DO IT NOW WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY AGAIN, THANK U
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2012
Honestly, morons abound on this thread. here are the facts:

1) Did the retardeen spend more than was budgeted for for subsidy last year without recourse to NASS therby committing an impeachable offence?
    [b]YES the RETARDEEN did

2) Has the Retardeen started implementing the proposed budget for 2012 without the NASS authorising him to do so thereby committing an impeachable offence?
    O YES the RETARDEEN has started doing that

The Pastor is on point and we need more of such calls from All Nigerians expecially Non-Bigots.[/b]
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by chccho(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2012
It is easy and very cheap to sit down and critisize. What have these poeple done in their personal capacity to help alleviate people's sufferings? Experience has shown that when these critics are given a chance, they perform far below expectations. People should think of constructive ways to resolve the challange at hand rather than put their personal interests forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts / South East: Ohanaeze Kicks Over Military Siege / NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.