Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns (2974 Views)

Former MD NNPC Handover to New MD NNPC,Dr. Ibe Kachuikwu Today / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by ibidapko(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
This. Is what he said as circulated via bb
‎​I have followed the subsidy debate/protest and must confess that we at NNPC have not helped in the fight against corruption. I can authoritatively say that the N1.3trillion is not the true figure but given as a result of the corrupt tendencies of the cabal. This astronomical increase in 2011 was purely political. Also, our local consumption figure as published is absolutely incorrect.

For the sake of my children and children's children, we must investigate this fraud. From PPPRA, to NNPC, Independent Marketers, Port Authorities, retired Generals and Other top government officials. Although, the whole fraud existed before 2007, the reasonable take off should be 2007 to date.

Consequently, I have decided to resign my appointment as the Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs of NNPC. This will allow for an objective and independent probe.

Long live Nigeria.

Livi Ajuonoma.
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
rumour or confirmed?
Heads gotta keep rolling
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
Thank God! Heads will surely start to roll soonest. Let us keep the flag of protest flying. ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
It's interesting how things are turning out. Keep the protest flag flying.
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by MrGlobe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
If this is true then the people are winning
#occupynigeria
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
joke of the day,imagine grin grin grin grin grin,a Nigerian grin grin grin?resign?from NNPC? grin grin grin grin, nba ,na lie abeg,in the mean time,were is the guinness book of records?
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by ugogboskey(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
Something is definitely fishy about this post
There is no such post as Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs in NNPC.
Dr Levi Ajuonuma is the Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division.
Dr Levi has not resigns and is not planning to do so,
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by mbhs139(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2012
i dont believe it either. an average nigerian will never resign from such a position. if there is anybody that ought to resign, it is sanusi lamido sanusi.
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by guru01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
I think this guy was involved in a plan crash.
Source: http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/index.php/latest-news/item/4167-nnpc%E2%80%99s-levi-ajuonuma-aikhomus-son-on-board-the-ill-fated-dana-plane
Re: Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns by ugogboskey(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2012
He died in the ill-fated Dana Plane crash alongside 152 others. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

IBB And Son At Loggerheads Over Gubernatorial Aspiration / BREAKING: Nigeria's Next First Lady Revealed. / Nigeria Decides: Result From Benue South Senitorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.