Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. (2125 Views)

Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / My Roommate Snores So Loud What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by vivika(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
Please i need serious advice now, if you are going to condemn him, please just don't! Here Goes:

I was just on my way back from Brooklyn, when i was in my dorm corridor and saw my roomie's mom walk out of our room in utter shock and resentment. She told me, she wanted to see me in her house tomorrow morning so that she can talk to me. I was confused, i walked in to my room to find my roomie making out with his BF, i mean we all knew he was gay, but no one cares or cared. The boy didn't even hear his mom leave or even come in for that matter. My roommate is just here panicking and scared shitless *he hasn't come out of the closet to her or his family yet* I am trying to calm him down but i know it won't work because his mum is an old fashioned Christian with the whole Sodom and Gomorrah upbringing. So my own in all of this is that, if i go tomorrow, his mom is going to be asking me if i knew and i can't deny it because she will know i am lying, *i mean we live together, how will i not know?*, she may also ask how long i have known and why i didn't tell her and all those unnecessary questions. I really don't feel like getting into her family's drama but i know if i don't go she will vex more! My friends are saying i should go with the boy but the problem is, the boy is too shaky and scared of his mom to go. Please what should i do?I have enough family drama of my own, don't feel like adding theirs to mine.

P.S. Faith, i know you know but don't come here please! i already know your opinion on the whole issue.
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by MrCork17: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
  BATTTYMAN? Yippppppy!!!  cheesy
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
Faith probably gave you the best advice undecided
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by LaParisienne(f): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
sauer:

Faith probably gave you the best advice undecided

grin grin

OP pls grow up and stop posting poo everywhere on this forum.
If your story is true, then I'm a french girl. Bollocks
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Mynd44: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
@OP, there is not much you can do but admit that you know that the guy is ga-y but you felt it was not in your position to tell his parent if he does not want to tell them.
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by 25omega(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2012
question

is your room mates mom paying your rent? or paying your tuition?

if not then who gives a s#it what she thinks let her deal with her own kid
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 12, 2012
probably your friend is selling his anus to white men for ten dollars
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 12, 2012
why are you going to see his mom? Na she born you?
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Ranoscky(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Just tel her u dont know her son is ga¥, simple!

If u'r short of liver to tel her, then dont go and see her!
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by moremi2008(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2012
Is your roommate Nigerian? Otherwise, wetin come concern you? Don't you have classes to attend?
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by MissyB3(f): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
Stories that itch the bum
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by chika98: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cool story bro
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by freecocoa(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
Osara oku

The Akuko + The Ajuju = Akuko Oreke.

Lmao @ the message for faith, walahi these children on NL won't kill somebody with their drama,its pretty funny though.
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
@OP With the truth out there's no point lying further.
Everyone just has to man up, grow some balls/ovaries and sort it out.
Lying is really just a sign of weakness [/b]and [b]biitch-assness IMO.

Since she has invited you, go there and say it as it is.
Making sure to point out as firmly as possible that it's really between HER and HER CHILD and it would be highly presumptuous of her to think you (AN OUTSIDER) would get into THEIR BIZ like that.

ALSO, depending on how the previous statement goes, Tell her it's all about trust here. And the worst thing she can do is flip out and act rashly as that would only CONFIRM his reason for not trusting her to tell her in the first place.

If she isn't a right crazy person, this will get her thinking, and get you back to YOUR life as quickly as possible.
Grab your ovaries and do it.
Re: My Roommate's Mother Just Found Out He's Gay. by Outstrip(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
You have to tell her that it is not your place. She should ask her son. She saw it with her own eyes so why does she want to talk to you instead of him. Let him take control of his life and tell his parents himself. Give them the chance to get used to it. All you can do is support him as a friend

(1) (Reply)

Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? / For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage / Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.