Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Was Obasanjo A Good President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Obasanjo A Good President? (787 Views)

Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? / Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Obasanjo A Good President? by fm7070: 6:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Going by what is happening now and how OBJ was able to manage various crises in Nigeria. Ranging from political heat to economic calamity and several debts that he was able to write off and still increased our foreign reserve.
Mind you, he was able to manage all the cabals, nothern crises and Niger Delta Militants using the right techniques at the right time, diplomacy or force where necessary, yet, still making progress.
Although he played some bad politics which is expected of any politician anywhere in the world.
I want to score President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo as a GOOD PRESIDENT.

Fellow N'lander what is your sincere opinion, especially after comparing him with all his successors.
Re: Was Obasanjo A Good President? by 3direct: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2012
Obj is a cabal, But yes he s a good leader.
Everybody steal in commerce and industries,
I ve stolen alot myself
I know how to steal
Re: Was Obasanjo A Good President? by fm7070: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2012
very sincere opinion. highly appreciated.
Re: Was Obasanjo A Good President? by fm7070: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
wink ;d

(1) (Reply)

. / nil / Kano - Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.