Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings (8064 Views)

Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by emmatok(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

We won't need GEJ. We didn't need him in 1966 and don't think we will need him today. After all, he is an ijaw man.

We will need the support of our beloved Israel and persuasion from them to the US and NATO to impose a no flight zone , should in case the so called Nigeria army go haywire. This is the 21st century. We may lose souls, but the God of Israel is with us. We need to close a chapter.

Thank you.

You people keep living in delusion, Israel or NATO will never come the Nigeria.

Tell your people to leave to North and the killing of Igbo in the North will stop.

Stop dreaming.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by kizito96(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
We Really need it
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
@emmatok, UN and US won't come to Nigeria?. Re u the one to stop them?
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by emmatok(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@emmatok, UN and US won't come to Nigeria?. Re u the one to stop them?

Stop dreaming,

Why will US/ UN come to Nigeria to fight for particular tribe.

If GEJ needs them, he knows what to do.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by Actionleap: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
I really pray the Igbo people will stand up to fight this once and stand their ground in the north. Why should they be running all the time? All Southerners must as a necessity work together to stop these senseless killings. Be prepared and defend yourself. Do not wait for any govt because they are not coming to rescue you. Fight! A man die but once!
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
@emmatok, I didn't say that they will come to fight for a particular tribe. But assuming they are to fight for a tribe can you tell me the tribe they will fight for?. Islamic or muslim tribe abi?. Moreova de igbos fought the war of 1966 without the support of UN or US. Am sure they can do it again in dis period that they easily have access to the BIG GUNS.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by POTUT(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
A president is silent sipping hennessey while his country men are dying.

Okay, this man will read newspapers at his appointed time and wonder if its talking about him or his dream.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by emmatok(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@emmatok, I didn't say that they will come to fight for a particular tribe. But assuming they are to fight for a tribe can you tell me the tribe they will fight for?. Islamic or muslim tribe abi?. Moreova de igbos fought the war of 1966 without the support of UN or US. Am sure they can do it again in dis period that they easily have access to the BIG GUNS.

Look you cannot fight the Hausa/Fulani in their land and defeat them.

Igbo should leave the North now!!!
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
@emmatok, I didn't advise de igbos to fight another people in their lands cause even here in igboland, any hausa man that tries to fight an igbo man is brutally dealt with. We are calling de igbos in de north to come back home cause they government can't protect them. There protection can only be guaranteed in igbo land and not in hausa lands
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by SILAKABUWA: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by emmatok(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
studyineu:

@emmatok, I didn't advise de igbos to fight another people in their lands cause even here in igboland, any hausa man that tries to fight an igbo man is brutally dealt with. We are calling de igbos in de north to come back home cause they government can't protect them. There protection can only be guaranteed in igbo land and not in hausa lands

GOOD.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
@SILAKABUWA, u re been childish here. The igbos never rely on the government for anything. Let fuel be sold for N10,000 a litre, Igbos will still buy it. Their money does not come from the government so why should they bother over increase in Government. If government increases price of any commodity Igbos will increase also to cover up. Whateva music they governement sings they igbos knows how to dance to the tune. So stop be tribalistic
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by Wislet(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
NDI BE ANYI, BIKO MECHIENU ONU.
ANYI MAARA IHE KARIA OTU UNU SI EME EBE A.
UNU AMAGHI NA ENWERE NDI NO EBE A NA-AGU IHE UNU NA EDE,
KA HA MARA IHE UNU NA AKWADO IME?
NDI BE ANYI MAARA IHE. KPAANU AGWA KA HA.
NDI A MARA AMARA NA-AKPASU UNU IWE, KA UNU NA-ETO ONU, NA-AGWA HA IHE HA CHORO INU, UNU NA-EKWU,
NA-AGWA HA IHE UNU NA-EKWESIGHI IME KA HA MARA.
Gosi ha na unu bu ndi nwere ako na uche. Unu etozila onu. Hapuru ha okwu.
UNU ONWE UNU O MAARA IHE HA NA-AKWADO? Jie nu onwe unu.

Udo diri unu.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
@wislet, ihe ekwuru bu ezi okwu. Mana ha nile abughi igbuchie anyi.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by SILAKABUWA: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=umkj50SUzck
The EVIL AMERICA sponsored group claimed they are fighting for Shari'a which OBASANJO gave us since and we are still looters, even If GEJ should give BOKO HARAM another Shariah, The BOKO HARAM Leaders should first execute and kill themself as a sign of judgement and the innocent christains and muslims they kill, DUMB ASS CIA AGENTS.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by SILAKABUWA: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Should GEJ give BOKO HARAM SHARIAH and they come out to preach, Northern muslims will kill all of them as soon as they saw them, DEVILS bound to hell.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by studyineu: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
@SILAKABUWA, nice post since I ever knew you
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
Group of smelly monkeys been led by a gorilla! The day Nigeria is free of these ugly, dirty, cannibals is the day i will be happy. Boko haram should kill them all, subhuman dunces.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by 9jaIhail(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
watch and be calculative as you watch
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by udezue(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Just retaliate.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by 9jaIhail(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
when you are walking in the night and the street is so dark be careful because it might be dangerous.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by ezeagu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
udezue:

Just retaliate.

Doesn't help.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by onchefx: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
war war war war.nigeria will burn
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by OneNaira6: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
Boko Haram is an American creation? Do you think they care about Nigeria that much? Stop blowing up your head. Boko Haram is an islamic, Northern Nigeria creation.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by realkendy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
@WISLET NWANNEM DALU,biko oburu na i ga eweputa ohere gwa ha na ebe ndi ozo ha na ndia na eme mkpotu,oga enyerekwa anyi nile aka.Maka na ndi be anyi amaghi na ufodu na ndi otu ahu no na ugwu egbu umu nne ha no na ebea,okachasi ndi ahu na-esoghari ha ebe obula akporo aha ndi igbo.Umunnem nwerenu uche na-eso ndi maka na ha ma na unu bu ndi nwere oke uche.BIKONU.Wislet,dalu nkeoma
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by Wislet(f): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
saw this msg updated.
Pls be at alert.
Security operatives shd be warned.
God save Nigeria.

The msg reads:

Please, instruct your Ministers & all Christians you
know in the North to leave or find safe-havens.
Northern Islamic fundamentalist are planning
JIHAD; Total Massacre of our Brethren in the North,
from Mid-night of tomorrow Friday 13th Jan 2012
while quoting the Qur'an of Surah chpt. 2 : 216, 190, 191 & 195. A lot of NYSC corpers have already been told
by their state coordinators to relocate to nearest
military or police barracks. If this should happen then
Nigeria is on a brink of a Religious Ethnic war.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by SILAKABUWA: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2012
The Real Nigerians

"It is ironic that the removal of fuel subsidy will start the process of uniting this country. Even though I am saddened by the cruel policy of the removal of subsidy, a part of me rejoices by the pictures of unity as in observing Muslims and Christians protesting together, protecting places of worships in Kaduna and some other northern cities. It is quite encouraging.
We now know that some fifth columnist are trying very had to see that Nigeria plunges into a civil war, whatever title or names you give them, we also know that they are not real Muslims or Christians as both religions condemned what they are doing.
These protest days have also given me the opportunity to reflect on a deeper reason why Nigeria must stay ONE. We are too mixed-up to be messed up.
Since we blame our political and religious leaders for the current mess, we all must rise up and speak up, we must reflect on the past, present and future of Nigeria, we must all be sincere and we must all appreciate the uniqueness of our great country Nigeria. In most part of the world, countries are either predominantly Muslims or Christians, or divided into southern part Christians and northern part Muslims, or the countries will be having two major tribes occupying two different zones.
I want all my readers to reflect on this; Nigeria has over 300 ethnic groups, Nigeria is not divided into Muslim north or Christian south (as widely claimed), Nigeria has all religions represented in all the zones.
I dismissed the recent ultimatum given by BH or whoever is using that brand that all Christians should leave the north in 3 days, as a statement issued by someone ignorant of the area. There are indigenous Christian northerners; there is no state in the northern part of Nigeria that does not have indigenous Christians.
Even though we have some few uneducated and ignorant people still believing that the north is all Hausa/Fulani Muslims and the south Ibo/Yoruba Christians, this is far from the truth and realizing that is the beginning to understanding that this country will surely overcome this current plot to destabilize it.
There exist in this country a majority that are so mixed-up by tribe, race, religion and zone that whoever is toying with the idea of breaking up Nigeria should have a serious re-think as to how and what he/she is going to place them. Let's call them the real Nigerians. This mix stretches from the lagoon of Lagos to the heart of the sultanate in Sokoto, from the deserts of Borno to the creeks of Bayelsa.
Let me start home, my mother had a younger sister that married a Christian, she gave birth to Musa, Rebecca, Joyce and co. Musa is currently married to a beautiful woman from Warri, they have two boys that are now citizens of Ireland. The point I am trying to make here is that I am a proud Muslim as Musa and Rebecca are proud Christians, we are cousins by blood and our kids are 2nd cousins and if you read me very well, you will realized that our bloodline has covered the north, south and has even gone across the borders of Nigeria to Ghana and Ireland. And that is just on my maternal side; on my paternal, my late dad had an uncle that left the north in the early years of the last century to the southwest, he settled there and never came back, married and gave birth to Yoruba children. From his loins came Kingsley Olakunle Adams, who I met in Kaduna for the 1st time just 2years ago. Now, how do you separate me from Kingsley?
Mixed-up families like mine are all over Nigeria, whoever wants to break-up this country should think about the following, and have a map of Nigeria close by; a Hausa/Fulani woman from Katsina married an Ibo man from Imo state almost seventy years ago and gave birth to GEN. IKE NWACHUKWU, who had two sisters that married from Yobe and rivers state. IKE NWACHUKWU married a Yoruba woman, and now we have the grandchildren of this REAL NIGERIAN woman having roots in the Southwest, Northeast and Southsouth,Christians and Muslims. Where do you place them if you break up Nigeria?
Sam Nda-Isiah, the kakakin nupe, publisher of Leadership newspapers, a Christian from Niger state is married to a katsina woman whose sister is also married to a Fulani man from Fufore, Adamawa state. Their children are now Muslims Fulani from Adamawa and Christian Nupe from Niger.
I also know of a lot of families in this country with fathers as Muslims and mothers as Christians, siblings belonging to the major faiths, or fathers from the north, mothers from the south and vice-versa etc.
The above examples are not enough; I believe each and every one of us has a story to tell regarding this very issue.
We have all gone to school, at least, made friends. We have colleagues at work from different and divergent backgrounds; we have neighbours and family friends. Our kids go to schools, they have friends, and we meet the parents of their friends at the PTA sometimes. We have business partners and we are continuously striking business deals with people from different backgrounds. My point is, are all these relationships that we have developed over the years useless?
Is there anyone among the readers of this note with an exclusive friends list on facebook of only Christians or Muslims?
Don't we know that God has a purpose for creating us differently and from different places and faith?
What is the use of our education if we can not live and survive in someone else's land? If we can not tolerate or relate to someone from a different land or faith.
Of what benefit will be the restoration of the fuel subsidy if there will be no Nigeria? If there will be no peace to enjoy the subsidy? The killing of innocent souls and destruction of places of worship, the tension and suspicion, the contempt we have for each other, is worse than the removal of fuel subsidy.
We always claim that the behaviours of a few minorities cannot be the yardstick to judge a vast majority. True, but it is high time that vast majotyTrue, but it is high time that vast majority speak up, before we break up. We have to be less emotional and more rational, what good will it be if you don't have a friend from another divide that you can really show and advertise your way of life, your culture and tradition. Most times your way of life, culture and tradition could be accepted and adopted by that friend if you are a true representative.
I honestly think it is an honour to be created this way and in this land with so much mix, it makes me tolerant naturally, it makes me richer in tradition and culture, it makes me comfortable wherever I find myself.
This breed of mixed-up Nigerians should be the bridge to mend our country; they are supposed to be our sources of strength. They need to step out and speak up before some few inconsiderate ones mess us up.
I grew up with chinedu and ndubusi in the same family house, went to school with funsho, ebisinimi etete, had fun with willie uduak, waxed some rap tunes with Oluwole Oniye while growing up, have kingsley adams, musa aboki, andy ikilama as cousins. I am currently working and living the Nigerian dream with Maureen, Nimi, Victor, Joel and Lucky. It does not make me less a Muslim or them lesser in Christianity. Our unity is in our diversity. And our love for each other knows no bound and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it.
It is just that we are truly REAL NIGERIANS!
If you are like me, if this note applies to you or someone you know, please tell us your story and repost this note on your wall so that the evil doers will know that they have failed as 9ja is 2mixed-up, 2b messed up."
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by DrIgbo: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2012
I served in the North and I did not see anything that can tie an Igbo man down in the North. Unfortunately, when we went for census in 2006 and immunization, to my surprise, I met some Igbos in the interior villages that are 50 years behind any village in the Igboland. The place I leaved was developed vis a vis the villages but I got decivilised while I was there, My question is "What is an Igbo man doing in the dry land of the heartless man?" Igbos abandoned all what they had before and during the war. If the could refine fuel, produce fuel and produced weapons with which they held the UK and French allied forces that fought for Nigeria during the 1966 crisis, why did they have to abandone all these after the war? Why did they not develop their war ravaged villages just like China and Japan did after the World War. Really, the Igbos that fought OGU BORMA did not learn from it. Now, they have developed all other parts of Nigeria and other countries, they have become the black ship, the black leg, ritualist, money monger, devil and everything bad. It is not too late to come home, Oliver De Couk said "Onye bi na be mmadu anaghi aku falawa" The time has come for the landlord to take his land and the tenant should not hesitate to leave without taken the "falawa",
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by Igonih(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2012
Ndi ibo should organize armed evaccuation convoy. Thet should plan spots where they can gather and pick up igbo brotheres and sisters. They should watch out for boko haram bombs. If thry move as one with every yman that can hold a weapon armed and throw in some mopol. They have a better chance to move to safety.
P
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by y2kaustin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2012
and you think an igbo man will leave?they have been coursed with money!!! period!!
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by ezeagu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
y2kaustin:

and you think an igbo man will leave?they have been coursed with money!!! period!!

You've been "coursed" with terrible grammar.
Re: Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings by drstone1: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2012
Very interesting comments here. BORNO STATE GOVERNMENT JUST GAVE ANOTHER WHOOPPING SUM OF N100 MILLION TO BOKO HARAM FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Don't be deceived by we gave it 2d family of slain leader. What necesitated dis gesture? Have they now agreed 2 stop d killings? Just usin govt money to fund islamist jihad!!! Worst collaborators r the southwest brothers who keep mum n defend them here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna / Some People Wont Sleep After Seeing This Picture ("Graphic") / Photos Of Nigerians Running for Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.