Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! (2452 Views)

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! by moxamet(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thanks be to God and Greetings to the community (Nigerians), and special greetings to the President Goodluck Jonathan.
This is an exposition to Goodluck Jonathan and the Christian leaderAnd a sermon to the general public.

We are jamaatul ahalil sunna liddawati wal jihad also known to the public by the demeaning alias BOKO HARAM which they’ve assigned to us.
We’ve given expositions and said all that ought to be said;
and everyone has seen what has been done to us,
everyone has seen what has been met to us,
and everyone has seen what has been ensuing between us and the armed forces who’ve been assigned to eliminate us, and those among the general public that have been exposing us to the armed forces so that they may persecute us.

And ultimately to Christians whom everyone knows what they’ve done to us and what they’ve done to muslims generally till date.
The ultimate reason for this exposition was Jonathan and Christian leaders’ speech about us, in which they say “we are a cancer to the nation”
But I say we are neither a cancer nor a sickness, neither are we out to cause harm to the public.
If the people don’t know us, then God knows everyone.
Everyone knows the manner in which our late leader was murdered, and the wickedness that was met to our community/organization afterwards.

And everyone is aware of the kind of wickedness met to the people of this nation times without number for example the people of Zango Kataf, Tafawa Balewa, Kaduna and smaller towns and villages such as Langtan and Yelwashuda and Lagos.
These are examples of the innumerable injustices that have happened times without number in this country.
Therefore we thank God (and it is obvious that We are not a cancer nor a disease)
Catastrophe is caused by disbelief, unrest is disbelief, and injustice is disbelief,
And it is obvious that democracy is disbelief and the constitution is disbelief.

It is also obvious that there are things which God has clearly forbade in his book in countless instances, which are common practice in western schools and propagated by society.

Our mission is nothing more than calling society to the path of God, its is only by this path that we may live in peace and have peace of mind – that is what God has decreed. So If we don’t follow this path there will be no peace.
That is what we’ve been saying till the authorities got fed up and decided we ought to be eliminated.
We were killed our mosques were demolished and as if that was not enough, we were chased, hunted and harassed. – So we decided to stand up for ourselves.
And God acted on our side, because He gives strength and victory to those who follow him.
And that was what happened and has been happening.

Therefore, you should know Jonathan, that this thing is bigger than you, its not our work, its Gods work – so you might as well save your breath and let things happen.
Because even before he created the world, he had predestined this to happen, and he promised in his book that he will protect his religion.
Therefore it is beyond your powers, it is not we who are responsible – everything you’ve seen unfolding – it is God that is responsible for it.
It is because you’ve transgressed him and refused to follow him, because you humiliated him and his religion. – Therefore Jonathan, the matter is out of your hands.
So in the event that some among your government and institution sympathize and support us, it shouldn’t surprise you, it has happened many times – and our arms are wide open to whomever thinks what we’re doing is right, but our arms are tied to whomever decides not to follow God – even if they love us.
We can only preach to them to love God first before we can walk the path together. – This is a fact that should be known.

Christians, you should know that Jesus followed God, he was a servant of God, a prophet and messenger of God not the Son of God.
Therefore this religion of yours is not God’s religion. It is disbelief, forbidden by God therefore what you’re practicing is not religion.
And on that basis you arose and maligned us, and killed us and ate our flesh, and did all that you have done, and defiled us, and inspite of that we tried to preach to you to draw you to the path, to become Muslims, as God instructed us, so that we may walk together but you turned and killed us, and defiled our wives.

And now you’re leader is calling you in crowds to come out and take vengeance on us and do whatever you want to us.
Yet it is obvious to whom ever has got a sense what he is actually implying.
Nevertheless we shall not just come out and fight anybody without following the rules laid down in our holy book.
Therefore I as the leader of this group am asking you to just ask for forgiveness /repent.
Christians repent! That is my call to you – this work we’re doing is not our work, it is Gods work.
Muslims understand us!  We have no intention of killing, humiliating or looting anyone.
I am saying this because it has become imperative to explain myself, otherwise I would only explain myself to my Creator, but of course he already knows.  He knows whatever I hide or expose, he is omniscient. And God cannot be humiliated and God will take action on whomever is unjust to the people.

You should all know we have no other mission than to help the religion of God, that is all I’m going to say but if you seek further understanding then find our numerous videos and cassettes so that you may know what we are about.
And my final message to the president of Nigeria – Jonathan, who has spoken about us numerous times and recently just because God gave us success in one of our recent missions.
The level of machinations that began as if that was the first time such incidents have happened… for the past ten and something years we’ve been persecuted and Oh God is King, God is King God is enough for us.
We follow God, we do not intend to harm except those who harm us, this mission we are on is God’s work.
They are examples  and lessons from Gods book and the hadith of the prophet which we have read and we’re now emulating.

[b](To the muslims again) – we are not out to hurt anyone but whomsoever among you dares to stands in our way, then they should not count on the number of times a day they pray, or how long thy spend in the mosque.
The prophet Muhammad (pbuh), destroyed many mosques and ordered for some people to be killed even If they were found hiding in the cloths of the ka’abah
{He gives an example of one such instances, but to vague for me to be able to translate}
Therefore don’t masquerade yourself as a muslim and think you can stand in our way if we find you we shall kill you because to us Killing is as easy and rewarding as our five daily prayers.
Since when we are caught we are also killed and we agree to that -  infact we pray to be killed.  We pray to be killed fighting for God’s cause that is what we are desperately striving after.
We are just desperate to see God’s religion succeed and our lives spent in that cause making us also successful – so we may attain the highest paradise in the afterlife.[/b]

If you claim that we are lost or that we are on the wrong path, well you are entitled to your own opinion. We know what we have read and the books that are close to our hearts – The Qur’an God’s book.
Thank God, these are the things I wanted to clarify on behalf of my organization, and I hope it is enough  clarification for all to understand.
And about negotiations – we are ready to negotiate if it is presented to us in a way that God has permitted us to accept.
Of course we do not the negotiate the way the infidels want us to negotiate, we negotiate the way God has allowed us to negotiate. There are instances in which he permits us and there are other instances in which he prohibits us, it is all in the Qur’an.
And we have seen how the examples of the prophet, and the examples of our predecessors, and what we keep saying everyday is that it is SALAF whom we follow, that is our path, we don’t touch anyone else.
So Thank God, that is all I have to say.
Re: English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! by moxamet(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
I saw this on youtube yesterday, and many people there wanted to know what the eediot was saying, i personally thought it was a load of crap, but since some people still wanna know, i have taken my time to translate it to the best of my abilities.
Re: English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! by aletheia(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
^Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Mukhtara Ramalan Yaro Is Now The Governor Of Kaduna State / APGA Rounds Up Campaign At Nnewi Triangle, Ojukwu's Country Home(Pictures/Video) / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.