Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (18235 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Princek12(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
If you don't know how to kiss, please go and register for a kissing course at the nearest kissing center, for the inability to kiss can ruin a relationship. Kissing is usually a precursor to sex, and a way for couples to passionately bond together. I know many people don't think kissing is important, but, as for me, if she can't kiss and is unwilling to learn, she has to go. Share your thoughts.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2012
Kissing isn't required to have a successful relationship however it is a form of an affection for some couples.  If you meet a good man/woman and they can't kiss, teach them but free them if they do not want to learn.

My husband and I had a debate about kissing some time ago because one of our mutual friend complained that her fiance doesn't like kissing.  She said that if he doesn't kiss her he doesn't love her.  I told her that she is being petty and my husband said that she is being human. 

To me, kissing is something couples should do in comfort of their own home.  I am not talking about a peck but tongue mingling and spit swapping is something I do not want to see others do.  My husband stated that it is normal for couples to respectively kiss in public and our leader stated that couples shouldn't peck during wedding ceremonies.  A prolonged peck is decent for wedding ceremonies and children do attend some weddings. 

I had to bite my tongue because children and adults were present, but I simply said that she need to look at kissing from his perspective and work with him on his kissing fears.  Maybe something happened to him when he was a child or teenager that caused him not to kiss. 

It is not a life or death thing with me, but it is important to some folks.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by coogar: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2012
Princek12:

If you don't know how to kiss, please go and register for a kissing course at the nearest kissing center, for the inability to kiss can ruin a relationship. Kissing is usually a precursor to sex, and a way for couples to passionately bond together. I know many people don't think kissing is important, but, as for me, if she can't kiss and is unwilling to learn, she has to go. Share your thoughts.

sex is more important!
if you kiss better than james bond and you lack the innate ability to make your partner speak in tongues during sex, your partner would sleep with your houseboy/driver/best man/ german shepherd!
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Princek12(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Kissing isn't required to have a successful relationship however it is a form of an affection for some couples.  If you meet a good man/woman and they can't kiss, teach them but free them if they do not want to learn.

My husband and I had a debate about kissing some time ago because one of our mutual friend complained that her fiance doesn't like kissing.  She said that if he doesn't kiss her he doesn't love her.  I told her that she is being petty and my husband said that she is being human. 

To me, kissing is something couples should do in comfort of their own home.  I am not talking about a peck but tongue mingling and spit swapping is something I do not want to see others do.  My husband stated that it is normal for couples to respectively kiss in public and our leader stated that couples shouldn't peck during wedding ceremonies.  A prolonged peck is decent for wedding ceremonies and children do attend some weddings. 

I had to bite my tongue because children and adults were present, but I simply said that she need to look at kissing from his perspective and work with him on his kissing fears.  Maybe something happened to him when he was a child or teenager that caused him not to kiss. 

It is not a life or death thing with me, but it is important to some folks. 

well said
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 3:21am On Jan 13, 2012
Na wa O. Everyday a new manual springs up for relationships. No wonder there are so many failed relationships out there. Even God doesn't scrutinize and judge us to this extent. We human beings need to stop playing God.

Its no longer if a lady can cook or if she is a virgin, now its if she can kiss. You men would just be finding excuses to enact your power & authority by releasing unnecessary bills like govt officials. What happened to loving people for who they are. smh.

@op,
So all you need is a good kisser in a relationship. So after she gives u pleasurable kissing and you get turned on, you are good to go and your life is fulfilled, right? All you need is kiss, not even cuddling. Well it sounds very easy and safe. Different strokes for different folks. Very soon it will be for a relationship to last, a lady has to rub her guy's anus.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii, could you please cuddle me?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by sexlog(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2012
Coogar, i follow u.
Cuddlemi, all goes together: kissing, cuddling, caressing, yanshing etc.
I cant kiss u without touching your buttocks. I dey craze?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
you can never tell
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by claremont(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2012
coogar:

[size=14pt]sex is more important![/size]
if you kiss better than james bond and you lack the innate ability to make your partner speak in tongues during sex, your partner would sleep with your houseboy/driver/best man/ german shepherd!
Good stuff! grin

Kissing is a completely western CULTURE which has been exported to the rest of the world. S-ex on the other hand is an innate CHARACTERISTIC of all primates (including human beings), human beings must have s-ex in order to ensure the continued existence of our species.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2012
^ can we kiss?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2012
I want a kiss now!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by claremont(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2012
Dyt:

^ can we kiss?
I'm not much of a kisser, but when it comes to s-ex, na me be "Area champion". grin wink
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2012
^ all i want s kiss
Mynd can we kiss?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by sexlog(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd 44, u never can tel what?
I kiss, cuddle, caress, sex at a go. I cant leave one for one.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Dyt:

^ all i want s kiss
Mynd can we kiss?
Of course we can but wait ooo. Hope you brush your teeth regularly sha
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
Bunch of true lies. . .

What if both partners aren't habitual kissers? Their relationship digresses till it's ruined?. . . Really?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
I hate kissing
My mouth is about the only organ I choose not to abuse
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by drnoel: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
I wonder 4 guys, does it depends on the part of the lips of ur partner that you kiss grin grin grin Is it a general problem if you kiss her upper lips often, or if its her lower lips u'd prefer kissing often? Which one would make her a happier partner?
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
You people are way too serious
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
I hate kissing

According to Op, your relationship is on fire, and will burn to ashes. . . All because you hate kissing!

The IQ level on this thread just dropped! sad
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Cuddlemii, could you please cuddle me?

If I decide to, where wld ur mouth be then undecided

sexlog:

Coogar, i follow u.
Cuddlemi, all goes together: kissing, cuddling, caressing, yanshing etc.
I cant kiss u without touching your buttocks. I dey craze?

grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no make me wake my roomy up. Well na only cuddle I dey practice. You can get Dyt for kissing, then switch over to me for a very good cuddle(u wont regret it) then go else where for the touching of buttocks part. Just don't bump into sexkillz on ur way, ur germination wld go to sleep instantly.

jay bee:

I hate kissing

So u r the kind that just swims to the end of the pool without wearing the right swimming gear. So how do u want to start up things without your mouth? I assume ur nose would be better to abuse undecided
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

So u r the kind that just swims to the end of the pool without wearing the right swimming gear. So how do u want to start up things without your mouth? I assume your nose would be better to abuse undecided
My fingers are well manicured wink
R Kelly said something along the line of stroking, please remind me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

If I decide to, where wld your mouth be then undecided

It will be anywhere you want
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
i always had an issue with kissing. always justifying my insecurity with "i dont know where his mouth has been"  grin
hehee!! and like i said it was my insecurity BUT since i have gotten the courage to get over that, i have found that the relationships where i was more willing to kiss and cuddle were all the best!!  cheesy

so i say yeah, because it creates a bond that is both "s3xual" and emotional too.  smiley
or am i getting to deep?  tongue
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by claremont(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
SMH!
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

My fingers are well manicured wink
R Kelly said something along the line of stroking, please remind me cheesy cheesy cheesy

I only know the one he sang with changing faces.
"Do you mind if I stroke you up (I don't mind) / Do you mind if I stroke you down (I don't mind) / All through the night (I don't mind).Until your body's tired"

Below is the 1st strophe/stanza of the song, just in case u need guidelines on how to do ur thang wink

Relax baby, I'm gonna make you feel real good
Tonight is your night, come here
Let's get this shirt off
Now tell me what you like
Cause I make it everything you want
Now come closer
Uh-uh closer
Don't be scared, touch me, right there
Yeah right there, oh yeah, uhh, you go boy
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI am out of here, before I get spoilt. What were u thinking with such a statement, I can't believe this angry angry tongue tongue.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

"Do you mind if I stroke you up (I don't mind) / Do you mind if I stroke you down (I don't mind) / All through the night (I don't mind).Until your body's tired"

Below is the 1st strophe/stanza of the song, just in case u need guidelines on how to do your thang wink

Let's get this shirt off
Now come closer
Uh-uh closer

You don start ?? shocked

@OP, Kissing is very necessary in a relationship,it emerges a unique type of passion and emotion towards
your partner,whilst in a proper relationship. I love to kiss and be kissed.
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

even in the gut area ? shocked shocked
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

I hate kissing

Who wants to kiss you? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Below is the 1st strophe/stanza of the song, just in case u need guidelines on how to do your thang wink

Let's get this shirt off
Now come closer
Uh-uh closer

Words from da playa himself. I actually know the song and it's one of 'em songs we use to put on repeat back in the days whenever we was ready for action. As you can see, he never mentioned kissing in any of the lyrics  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Who wants to kiss you? lipsrsealed
My lips are reserved for u alone

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.