Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Marriage Finally Collapses - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Finally Collapses (26712 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by OAM4J: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

and people are surprised that she left this fool

True.

I wonder if a womanw v forgives a cheating husband its also seen as "papering of the cracks" as well.

Totally uncalled for, why call him a fool? undecided

@OP

You should move on already. She doesn't worth it.

@Saga

I pray in advance for the woman that will marry you, may God help her  grin

BTW, why did you wait till page 4 before showing up?  cheesy
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Huh?? undecided

She likes to form fine girl on NL but as God will have it, I know the girl in her profile pic and it isn't her! I am just pissed-off that she has been accusing the OP of fake-ness when she herself is the epitome of fake with her fantasy internet life and image.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
OAM4J:

@Saga

I pray in advance for the woman that will marry you, may God help her  grin

BTW, why did you wait till page 4 before showing up?  cheesy

As I said, I am not agric chicken. grin

I am rational, objective and sensible. Surprisingly, some girls have problem with that. If such a girl comes my way, she will not get what she wants.

There are things each sex and, more specifically, each person values in relationships. If you can not satisfy mine, most likely I would not even bother satisfying yours. If we cannot get the symbiotic nirvana, we should both go our separate ways. No girl should come and give me the modern BS of me giving her what she wants and when I request the reverse "that is old-fashioned" or "that is sexist, we are equal". Anuofia!

I am completely open to ending a relationship at any stage. She should not push her luck.

Why page 4? I only saw it recently o. I even thought the name on the homepage was of a Nollywood celebrity I did not know.

moremi2008:

She likes to form fine girl on NL but as God will have it, I know the girl in her profile pic and it isn't her! I am just pissed-off that she has been accusing the OP of fake-ness when she herself is the epitome of fake with her fantasy internet life and image.

You must be completely confused!

I know her and have seen her before and she is nice looking. That is her!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by bigbumper(f): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
justwise:

@tonak

I'm a bit confused here, how about this post from you in October 17, 2007?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=86399.msg1592098#msg1592098

Ehn hen Justdunce, YOU ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED so why are you now surprised? "HOW ABOUT HIS POST" huh, all he said on that thread was he needed help for his shortcoming because of what his silent treatment on his wife caused him, so kini big deal

To the naysayers and doubting thomases, the story is real as the nose on your face.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sagamite:

You must be completely confused!

I know her and have seen her before and she is nice looking. That is her!

Then she lied! She told me her name wasn't T. O. I guess she's protecting her ID. I'll have one of our many mutual friends do some investigation.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Mobinga: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Wow you married a total b[i]i[/i]tch
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Then she lied! She told me her name wasn't T. O. I guess she's protecting her ID. I'll have one of our many mutual friends do some investigation.

That is not her name. Why are you desperate to know her real name?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sagamite:

That is not her name. Why are you desperate to know her real name?

Because I know the girl in the pic (she went to ISI with my sister and we have lots of mutual friends on Facebook) and that's her name! Want real evidence? I can show you an original version of the pic, without the censoring squiggle on the other girl's face. If TOH isn't T.O. then she is a fraud and you must have seen a complete mirage!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na wa o some pple have even hijacked the thread and are now talking abt themselves.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Because I know the girl in the pic (she went to ISI with my sister and we have lots of mutual friends on Facebook) and that's her name! Want real evidence? I can show you an original version of the pic, without the censoring squiggle on the other girl's face. If TOH isn't T.O. then she is a fraud and you must have seen a complete mirage!

I hope you realise she has no obligation whatsoever to tell you who she is or what her name is?

Now move on and leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I hope you realise she has no obligation whatsoever to tell you who she is or what her name is?

Now move on and leave her alone.

Now you're really beginning to piss me off. I have generally ignored you on here but it might be time to cut you down to size a little bit. Why are you such an arrogant twerp? What degrees do you have that make you think you having anything of value to contribute besides an above-average IQ, an empty personal life that's devoid of love and beauty, and a barely-there existence in a declining ex-colonial power? What's up with all the gra-gra, abeg? If you're so special and logical, why are you working like a slave at a job that probably pays you less than 80K GBP in a country racing down to third-world status instead of accomplishing something real and tangible in your miserable life? Aarrghhh! I can't stand people like you. You get a lousy engineering degree from LSE or Imperial and think you own and have a complete understanding of the world. Get out of here with this BS, oga! Go back to terrorizing the politics section with your foolishness.

PS - Yes, this is a rant. Yes, you pissed me off. And yes, you deserve it because you are an arrogant twerp!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Who is that prominent Nlander that broke your marriage?expose him now.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by zeemdok: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
I really feel sorry for you. If all your stories are true with no reservations. I tell you she will regret this shameful and unwomanly  acts of her in no time. Just watch.

By the way what was the roles your in-laws and even your own parents played in this saga. I am sure they were all aware. Don't ever let this sad even bother you.

Take like a man and move on. But next time learn to be in charge if you know what I mean cos in all your narrations there is no part you appeared to actually be in

charge.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Now you're really beginning to piss me off. I have generally ignored you on here but it might be time to cut you down to size a little bit. Why are you such an arrogant twerp? What degrees do you have that make you think you having anything of value to contribute besides an above-average IQ, an empty personal life that's devoid of love and beauty, and a barely-there existence in a declining ex-colonial power? What's up with all the gra-gra, abeg? If you're so special and logical, why are you working like a slave at a job that probably pays you less than 80K GBP in a country racing down to third-world status instead of accomplishing something real and tangible in your miserable life? Aarrghhh! I can't stand people like you. You get a lousy engineering degree from LSE or Imperial and think you own and have a complete understanding of the world. Get out of here with this BS, oga! Go back to terrorizing the politics section with your foolishness.

PS - Yes, this is a rant. Yes, you pissed me off. And yes, you deserve it because you are an arrogant twerp!

Lets first park the moronic statement that UK is "racing to third world status". Reasoning of an obvious product of a failed education system!

You are a cretin!

You are a mooron!

My IQ is "above-average"?

Ori e o pe!

What an insult. Bloody cretin!

Can you tell Einstein his contribution to science is merely above average?

Can you tell Usain Bolt his pace is merely above average?

Can you tell Messi his footballing prowess is merely above average?

Can you dare tell Jesus his spirituality is merely above average?

You are a bloody foooooooooooooooool for such a statement. I have never been so publicly insulted in my life.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Jenifa1: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2012
why in the world is this on front page?

here I am in over my head wondering who Tonak is?
Moderator should clarify on the front page that Tonak is a nairaland member. not a real life celebrity.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Lets first park the moronic statement that UK is "racing to third world status". Reasoning of an obvious product of a failed education system!

You are a cretin!

You are a mooron!

Ori e o pe!

You are a bloody foooooooooooooooool for such a statement. I have never been so publicly insulted in my life.

The "UK sliding into third-world status" statement is only a hyperbole. Let's not derail the thread. My anger has dissipated and I can't be bothered to waste my neural cells by engaging you.

Back to regular programming, who is this wife-snatching Nairalander? I wan know oh! Chei! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by r231(m): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2012
don't even know what to say no more undecided
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2012
moremi2008:

The "UK sliding into third-world status" statement is only a hyperbole. Let's not derail the thread. My anger has dissipated and I can't be bothered to waste my neural cells by engaging you.

Back to regular programming,  who is this wife-snatching Nairalander? I wan know oh! Chei! grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1wJ5rQ-XTY&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=71&feature=plpp_videoo[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by emmatok(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a mooron!

Ori e o pe!

You are a bloody foooooooooooooooool for such a statement. I have never been so publicly insulted in my life grin grin grin grin.

Hilarious,

Are you actualy angry or joking.

Baba Agba, you need to retire from Nairaland before them pour you ROFOROFO.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2012
emmatok:

Hilarious,

Are you actualy angry or joking.

Baba Agba, you need to retire from Nairaland before them pour you ROFOROFO.

Take a guess. grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by sushie(f): 1:30am On Jan 19, 2012
im so sorry aboutt how things have ended for you ,but you need to take heart and move on .deep down she actually was neva in love with you cos no lady that has a husband will do the tins she just did.you need to take heart and move on
the only consolation isyou have a child that you love so much so you have to make sure you work so hard to give your child the best so that the child does not lack .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by MrResource(m): 1:32am On Jan 19, 2012
Interesting cool. . .
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2012
Deleted
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Jenifa, its first page because this is hands down the most hilarious thread on NL right now.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Select(m): 3:47am On Jan 19, 2012
What a thread!!!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 19, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Jenifa, its first page because this is hands down the most hilarious thread on NL right now.

One reason why I love you; You are blessed with the spirit of "I no send, you'all can kill yourself over my posts for all I care" grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by spikedcylinder: 4:04am On Jan 19, 2012
I think Sagamite has been poochie whipped o. Abi which one be all this defender of the universe kini? cheesy
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by sandiyke(f): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2012
In response to d question u asked, i tink u actd like a boy cos even if u earsdroped u would hav delibrately nd consiously showed ha luv to confuse nd make ha feel guilty. dis will definately make ha com back fully to u. I say dis cos u r d one makin ha look outside whether u accept it or not.I wld luv to also use dis medium to advice dat couples b sensitive to each others needs at each point in time.DIVORCE CAN NEVA BRING WIT IT HAPPINESS NO MATA D JUSTIFICATION.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2012
on top pesin marriage. grin na wa o.
Gone are the days when i took these boards so seriously. Its actually good to have a life. grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by spikedcylinder: 6:12am On Jan 19, 2012
I think a book needs to be published on when to dump a nigerian babe, the signs are so standard it seems they attended the same training. Hides on you FB, hides you on BB, uses other guys for DP, hides her fone/ locks it, sneaks out to recieve fone calls (classic- my own dey tell bobo at 1am say "I am at that place I said I would be", I was left wondering in my sleep where this mysterious place could be cos last time i checked , location was buck nakeed under my duvet)

LMAO!!!! The bolded is so hilarious. "That place I said I would be". Hmmn, I see what she did there. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2012
sushie:

im so sorry aboutt how things have ended for you ,but you need to take heart and move on .deep down she actually was neva in love with you cos no lady that has a husband will do the tins she just did.you need to take heart and move on
the only consolation isyou have a child that you love so much so you have to make sure you work so hard to give your child the best so that the child does not lack .
i think this is the next thing

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Ivynwa(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a mooron!

Ori e o pe!

Am I the only person that found the bolded outburst outrageously hilarious? grin grin cool
Sagaman how can you give your opponent all this satisfaction?
Is it that you were too hurt to realize what you said or that you are plain gracious?
Your anger sure has its own Swagz  grin
Mr Moremi please quit getting on Saga's nerves  grin

@Poster
I hope what you told us (that had everybody unhappy with your wife's conduct) is the whole truth?
It's still unbelievable that a married woman can really do all these Kurukere moves and runs.

Who translated this thread topic into the topic it has on the Nairaland home/frontpage,
Na public announcement dem they make? shocked wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.