Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? (26647 Views)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
This post goes out to all the ladies out there, and as well doctors and nurses in the house.

I had a conversation with a female colleague of mine and the chat led to this. I asked why if she would choose CS over normal delivery, and she chose CS . I was surprised.

Would you choose CS over normal delivery supposing there were no health implications?

For the men, would you allow your wives to choose CS over normal delivery ?

Drop your matured comments.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Congrat bro you wife.. will soon born.. tongue tongue cool cool female colleague indeed.. undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Exponental(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2018
CS. Most men don't want it cos of cost. NHIS makes sense on this!
-A mother of five shared her experiences: 1st born was through the 'push', she claimed she nearly died. 2nd born, she chose to try CS and claimed it was easy. The other 3, she claimed she personally drove herself to the hospital and requested for CS. Meanwhile, she's an health officer working in the hospital. She must have seen a lot.
-A woman died 2 yrs ago because her husband didnt approve of CS as advised. After labour, the placenta didn't come out. He finally approved CS for the removal of the placenta after much time. She gave up in the process.

16 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2018
I'll prefer to push but at the same time I like cs. Labour no be come chop as e be like sey your belle want tear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2018
It depends on the individual. Some people want to spill blood over their kids to get a sense of accomplishment.
My close relative who had two vaginal births before a CS says she will choose a vaginal birth over the CS mainly because of the healing process associated with a CS.

11 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Deprofessional(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Men hardly cheat on women who deliver through CS.

If you know, you know.

Dont ask me why.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
CS all the way. You should see women in labour arrive at the hospital, charley no be easy. It scares me like crazy. Had a nasty argument with one of the midwives when she was insisting i go into the labour room and do verification for woman in labour. Told her point blank i wont do it but will wait till she delivers. She kept shouting "are you not a woman? Won't you give birth?" . Madam the only labour i want to see is mine

10 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by ImaIma1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
I would pick CS. That's what i did anyway even though not intentional.

But a close friend kept pushing me to do CS. She had a normal delivery and vowed to do CS next.

She had a tear. She said she would sit down and cry everytime she tried to pee for a long time becauseof the pain. It was always a battle.

13 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zanxx:
CS all the way. You should see women in labour arrive at the hospital, charley no be easy. It scares me like crazy. Had a nasty argument with one of the midwives when she was insisting i go into the labour room and do verification for woman in labour. Told her point blank i wont do it but will wait till she delivers. She kept shouting "are you not a woman? Won't you give birth?" . Madam the only labour i want to see is mine
The day I was to deliver my son. I went into labour the previous day, my sister! Labour show me peppergrin oga dey cry outside as them don book me CS. Na so I begin cry o, Doctor please come and bring out the baby!! Them do CS, I dey alive my lovely handsome love is alive. I no care if na push or CS. CS all the way! I can't risk my baby's live with my tight pelvic...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by eyinjuege: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
In an uncompilicated or even complicated pregnancy, the choice of delivery should be discussed between the obstetrician and the woman.
The main thing is to have a healthy mother first, and then a healthy baby.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
The day I was to deliver my son. I went into labour the previous day, my sister! Labour show me peppergrin oga dey cry outside as them don book me CS. Na so I begin cry o, Doctor please come and bring out the baby!! Them do CS, I dey alive my lovely handsome love is alive. I no care if na push or normal. CS all the way! I can't risk my baby's live with my tight pelvic...

Lol we thank God. The day i told my mom about my decision, the statement she made was so the doctors could have given me the option of CS but they didnt, and rather made me push out the triplets. Oyindidi, 3 to 5 months after my siblings were born, my mom was still bleeding

8 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
eyinjuege:
In an uncompilicated or even complicated pregnancy, the choice of delivery should be discussed between the obstetrician and the woman.
The main thing is to have a healthy mother first, and then a healthy baby.

Spot on

9 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zanxx:

Lol we thank God. The day i told my mom about my decision, the statement she made was so the doctors could have given me the option of CS but they didnt, and rather made me push out the triplets. Oyin.didi, 3 to 5 months after my siblings were born, my mom was still bleeding
Just imagineshocked my sister, I had to educate the women in my church about CS.. One delivered 2 years ago through CS and they were busy saying, in this Church, no one delivers through CS. That they deliver like Hebrew women, I was mad.

32 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by peacengine(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
CS is about 4* more expensive than normal birth, wicked women, all u know is to waste ur husband's money angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by DonroxyII: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
CS is easier than Push ......

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by SirVintageCock: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:
CS is about 4* more expensive than normal birth, wicked women, all u know is to waste ur husband's money angry
You must be a poor nigga

74 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by peacengine(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
SirVintageCock:
You must be a poor nigga

Woman wrapper, which of these chicks are u after, you'll never see the colour of their undies tallkless of getting a hit

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Just imagineshocked my sister, I had the to educate the women in my church about CS.. One delivered 2 years ago through CS and they were busy saying, in this Church, no one delivers through CS. That they deliver like Hebrew women, I was mad.

Na dem sabi. I remember one doctor telling me, he can never allow his wife go through labour induced delivery. He was like " how can i watch her carry the baby for nine months with all the stress and illness involved, then at the end have her push. I am not that wicked".lol. I made up my mind that very night we had the discussion.

9 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by SirVintageCock: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
embarassed tongue
peacengine:

Woman wrapper, which of these chicks are u after, you'll never see the colour of their undies tallkless of getting a hit
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:
How e take concern you?

13 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by prettysassygirl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Haven't given birth yet,but I think I might chose cs,all those stitching and sorry tales I hear of women never going back to their normal sizes,don't wanna give my hubby any excuse to look outside,plus its more painfree,I won't need to sit in a bowl of hot water,yucck!!
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:
grin guy you funny.. I been just laff so hard
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Haven't given birth yet,but I think I might chose cs,all those stitching and sorry tales I hear of women never going back to their normal sizes,don't wanna give my hubby any excuse to look outside,plus its more painfree,I won't need to sit in a bowl of hot water,yucck!!
fear fear... grin
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:
fear fear... grin
When she go born? tongue
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:
fear fear... grin
As in,u be prophet o
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:

As in,u be prophet o
so you don't mind all your babies being brought forth through CS.. What about the stitchings

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
When she go born? tongue
who?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:
who?
the person wey make you dey ask this question
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by LUGBE: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:

You see what wise women don't know, some selfish men are against CS just because of the money involved.

Women don't allow church to deceive you about Hebrew women delivery, things are changing for good.

CS now is not as it used to be, you hardly notice you did CS after 3months, CS is now advancing. Is not easy for the first 2weeks only, after which you be good.

Note: No more loosing of stitches, if you open your tummy, nobody will dictate where the CS was carried out.

The only disadvantage of CS for now is that you will be advised not to give birth to not more than 4 or 5 as the case maybe, for some is the cost. But for some of us that delivery is free either of the two, why then should i think of vaginal delivery.

The funny thing now is even the medical women now that prefers CS for themselves to vaginal delivery, so whom am i not to.

For some men, they don't like it bc of the cost, while some men now opt CS for their wives.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:
so you don't mind all your babies being brought forth through CS.. What about the stitchings
Good doctors stitch Berra,technology has made things better and easier, plus how many children I wan born self,if God in in His infinite mercies gives me a set of twins,that means I gat to go under d knife just twice grin grin,women are trying ooo,that's y it hurts me seeing all these guys castigate women

4 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Good doctors stitch Berra,technology has made things better and easier, plus how many children I wan born self,if God in in His infinite mercies gives me a set of twins,that means I gat to go under d knife just twice grin grin,women are trying ooo,that's y it hurts me seeing all these guys castigate women
alright... So how much does cs cost?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by LUGBE: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:

Stitching is done in both, but CS is no more so, technology has advanced, so you prefer partly CS and partly vaginal. I don't advise anybody to opt for that. Is better you choose a particular method, but funny enough, you hardly see a woman deliver through vaginal throughout, just like i do observe this days.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady / Share Your Addiction!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.