Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. (1915 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How To Date Multiple Women At Once / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Princek12(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
You know they say that only God is omnipresent, that is, only God has the ability to be in more than one place at the same time. Human beings can only be in one place at the same time. Valentines day is fast approaching, and it is a day on which many players, even those who are seasoned, get busted. So, on Valentine's day, there is a possibility that a player who has multiple women will want to somehow create an omnipresent effect without being God. While this is a technical impossibility, there are still many ways you can survive valentines day without letting the women you are playing know you have other women. Below are several tips as to how you can pull it off (each tip is independent of each other).

1) Plan, plan, plan. If you have to work on valentines day, schedule the times that you will meet your women after work (don't tell them your actual work schedule). For instance, tell girl A you will stop by to give her a gift at 5pm. Stop by, give her a flower or an inexpensive gift, and tell her you have to go to work and therefore you can't spend time with her. Include with the gift a card that has all kinds of fairy tales in it. Tell her you care about her, that she is special, and that you can't wait to schedule a subsequent date with her to make up for valentines day. Do this to all the women you have till you complete the rotation.

2) If you are a student, tell the women in your lives that you have an exam the next day for which you need to study, and that you can therefore spend no time with them. Buy a card and mail it to her or drop it by her several days preceding valentines day. Hey, if you are a cheapo or tight with cash, you may even consider sending her an electronic card. If she wants to complain about you not spending time with here, take control and let her know that your education is very important, and that you can always celebrate valentines day after your exam. After all, your inability to be with her on some designated day should not be doom your relationship.

3) Tell your women that you will be unable to spend valentines day with them because you are working overtime and have no sick days or vacation days left. In addition, tell them that your boss would probably fire you if you call off on valentines day because you had called off or taken time off from work so many times before.

4) Plainly tell your women that you don't don't believe in valentines day and therefore do not celebrate it. As such, you can show your affection towards her the day before or the day after, and that the fact you cannot spend time with her on valentines day should be inconsequential. This is called the religious rule.

5) This trick is old and a lot of women are catching up to it: start a fight a week or a couple of days preceding valentines day, break the relationship off, albeit temporarily, and make up with her after valentines day. This trick is effective in that you are not only relieved from spending time with her on valentines day, but you are also relieved of the obligation of buying her a gift. After all how should she expect you to treat her like a girlfriend when you were not together on valentines day.

6) This is a catchall provision, that is, if everything else fails, this should be your last resort. Tell the women in your lives that you have to go on a business trip or attend to a family emergency, and that your presence is needed at the place to which you are traveling.
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2012
Another hopelessly broke Yahoo boy
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by eghost247(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
Orishirishi
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by slimyem: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Princek12(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
slimyem:

BULLSHIT!!!

The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Princek12(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

You think that everyone is broke like you?
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 12:43am On Jan 16, 2012
Atleast I dona flaunt my brokeness for the whole world to see.
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

*in my Hercule Poirot voice*

"precisement!"  cool
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by MrsChima1(f): 4:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd is on a roll.
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Mynd is on a roll.
And we all know a rolling stone scatters everything
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by cynthiafred67(f): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ummmmm all those things won't work on me oo
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by born2boink(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

Yahoo boys no laptop, they always use their money to dey buy LOVE grin, if yahoo boys money finish, na yahoo plus follow and if yahoo plus no follow,Na GSM(General street Madness) straight
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by bekay911(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
Anoda attention seeking thread. *Pours sand on thread*
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boring annoying thread
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by snthesis(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
:p
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
I wonder why those yahoo boys can't just go do something meaningful? Like volunteer to jump down from third mainland bridge
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2012
PrinceK12, Correct one jare, I rily loved ur post.Now I finally av an idea of wat to do for that hole on valentines day, Afterall I cnt be wasting my resources on a hole.
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by missKeri(f): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mstechwwwwwwww angry
Re: Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
12 inches!:

PrinceK12, Correct one jare, I rily loved ur post.Now I finally av an idea of wat to do for that hole on valentines day, Afterall I cnt be wasting my resources on a hole.
Do you play Golf? Just asking

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Your Guy A Memorable Orgasm That Will Make Him Beg For More / Ladies Can U Date Or Marry A Short Guy!!! / Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.