Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? (952 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra / Do Igbos/niger Deltans Support Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by Rossikk(m): 4:10am On Jan 16, 2012
Word reaching us suggests the Delta people on whose land the oil is based, are happy with the subsidy removal.

Now, I've been reading people writing threats here about ''N65 or war'', and so on. Heaping abuse on the person of the president, and generally carrying on like they own the place.

Even some guy from Ibadan was threatening ''N65 or war''.

The obvious question being, Has Ibadan produced even half a drop of oil since it became inhabited?

So who are you to be threatening ''war'' from Ibadan over something that does not belong to you?

How can a man in Kano or Sokoto be rioting because he thinks he has a God-given right to buy for peanuts a resource which does not belong to him, located thousands of miles away in the southern creeks??

Do the Deltans not have a say in the way their own resource is managed?

The way it is priced?

Why are they obligated to subsidize the rest of the country, even as they dwell in penury??

Let no one attempt to override them, because they have the oil, and they have the say. And it is THEIR president, with THEIR backing, who has made this move.

So DEAL WITH IT OR GO LOOK FOR ''FREE OIL'' ELSEWHERE!!!!

OR BETTER YET, FIND A WAY TO CONVERT COCOA (South WEST) OR GROUNDNUT (NORTH) TO OIL, and leave the rest of us the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by aljharem(m): 4:16am On Jan 16, 2012
Nope deltans DID NOT SUPPORT THE REMOVAL WITHOUT NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURES IN PLACE WHICH IS WHY THE WHOLE COUNTRY PROTESTED AS WELL.

Don't let likes of beaf deceive you. Go to the streets of warri, asaba etc and ask them

Itsekiri, Isoko and Urhobo groups all protested and I brought out the links, pictures and videos of the protest.

Also I liek the idea of each region should support themselves

I wish GEJ can do that.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by onomeasike: 4:19am On Jan 16, 2012
deltans of ur ilk can go ahead and buy jona's oil at #141 per litre.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by Beaf: 4:32am On Jan 16, 2012
alj harem:

Nope deltans DID NOT SUPPORT THE REMOVAL WITHOUT NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURES IN PLACE WHICH IS WHY THE WHOLE COUNTRY PROTESTED AS WELL.

Don't let likes of beaf deceive you. Go to the streets of warri, asaba etc and ask them

Itsekiri, Isoko and Urhobo groups all protested and I brought out the links, pictures and videos of the protest.

Also I liek the idea of each region should support themselves

I wish GEJ can do that.

You are a dunce beyond ordinary proportions. I and other wise people warned you and your pack of #Occupy fools that your direction was a direct threat to SE/SS people, but you pressed on; even taking pictures of your miserable friends as proof of demonstrations in places where there were none.

I have always said it that ND people will act before they speak, you have seen it today; and that is why your ethnically bigotted ciivilian coup attempt has ended up in your face. You've been told to shut and sit down, and you will.

Keep on flying around like a mental disease, I'm sure any dissidents who were involved deeply enough will soon learn a thing or two.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by onomeasike: 4:41am On Jan 16, 2012
^^beaf=radical=blackpikin=PointB=Reno Omokri=blood money
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by Rad1cal: 4:44am On Jan 16, 2012
onomeasike:

^^beaf=radical=blackpikin=PointB=Reno Omokri=blood money

[size=16pt]Goat . . . grin [/size]
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by NegroNtns(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Even some guy from Ibadan was threatening ''N65 or war''.

. . . .oh, let me give you a new version of that spin, here it is:  #65 or Gej bow out of Govt.   cheesy

The obvious question being, Has Ibadan produced even half a drop of oil since it became inhabited?

Ibadan was the mecca of West Africa back when pygmies in East were still wearing leaves to cover g e n itals,  . . and guess what, it had no oil!  You have oil and you are still behind Ibadan's urban development. . . . .no one is attracted to your region, even your own citizens detach and abandon home to go live in Ibadan, the city without oil.  Ibadan brought TV to Nigeria, Ibadan brought radio to Nigeria, Ibadan, with its cocoa earnings, fed Nigeria.   Ibadan never whined and it never complained. . . it did it with grace.  It is time for Ibadan to be taken care of. . . .and your oil money will do that, at #65. . . otherwise, Ibadan will kick Gej out.  cool

So who are you to be threatening ''war'' from Ibadan over something that does not belong to you?

. . . because Ibadan is the political nerve center for the entire country.  It doesn't have to belong to us. . . we delegate ownership of it from the distance.    When Ibadan delegated authority and dispatched to Lagos to do everything possible and in its power to make sure Gej succeed Yar'adua. . . .did it not happen?  If Ibadan again delegate power and dispatch authority to have Gej succeeded by someone else, it shall also happen.  Ibadan is your kingmaker. . . you better bow before we bring in a succession to your downcreek hero in Aso.  B L O O D Y   FO O L !!! cool
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by BlackPikiN(m): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . .oh, let me give you a new version of that spin, here it is:  #65 or Gej bow out of Govt.   cheesy

Ibadan was the mecca of West Africa back when pygmies in East were still wearing leaves to cover g e n itals,  . . and guess what, it had no oil!  You have oil and you are still behind Ibadan's urban development. . . . .no one is attracted to your region, even your own citizens detach and abandon home to go live in Ibadan, the city without oil.  Ibadan brought TV to Nigeria, Ibadan brought radio to Nigeria, Ibadan, with its cocoa earnings, fed Nigeria.   Ibadan never whined and it never complained. . . it did it with grace.  It is time for Ibadan to be taken care of. . . .and your oil money will do that, at #65. . . otherwise, Ibadan will kick Gej out.  cool

. . . because Ibadan is the political nerve center for the entire country.  It doesn't have to belong to us. . . we delegate ownership of it from the distance.    When Ibadan delegated authority and dispatched to Lagos to do everything possible and in its power to make sure Gej succeed Yar'adua. . . .did it not happen?  If Ibadan again delegate power and dispatch authority to have Gej succeeded by someone else, it shall also happen.  Ibadan is your kingmaker. . . you better bow before we bring in a succession to your downcreek hero in Aso.  B L O O D Y   FO O L !!! cool

I believe you are on crack.
You are nothing but a confirmed id0it.
I mean a certified f00l.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by nanidee(f): 5:41am On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

loool cheesy cheesy

BlackPikiN:

I mean a certified f00l.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by NegroNtns(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2012
I mean a certified f00l.

crack is old dude! there is a new trade on the street. Do you want some? cool
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by GAR3TH(m): 6:03am On Jan 16, 2012
Rossikk:

Word reaching us suggests the Delta people on whose land the oil is based, are happy with the subsidy removal.

not really, if you ask the average ijaw they will say," i'm disappointed in GEJ decision of removing fuel subsidy but I believe he has a plan for us, so i'll support his decision". In other words they are complaining about the rise in fuel prices and feel the pain but they just aren't protesting because Johnathan is in power and it will hurt his image. its all tribal.

Also, other parts of the delta that produce oil and are NOT ijaw are protesting. their have been large protest against the removal of fuel subsidy in oil producing cities like warri, sapele and benin city, which confirms what i wrote above.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by Rossikk(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
Negro nts said

Ibadan was the mecca of West Africa back when pygmies in East were still wearing leaves to cover g e n itals,  . . and guess what, it had no oil!

Ibadan was never the 'mecca' of even Yorubaland talk less of ''West Africa''. Ibadan is actually a very new city in historical terms. It is today an embarrassment of a place - ugly, dirty, decrepit, and severely neglected by a corrupt, uncaring populace and state govt. A place hardly fit for human habitation to be honest.

It is a universe away in terms of development from the cities of the east - Enugu, Calabar, Yenagoa, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Owerri. Those places are clean, well maintained, developing cities with a clear vision for development. Ibadan is dead as a dodo.

So please don't even dream of comparing.

As for who covered their gen.itals with leaves, at least the easterners have gen.itals. You have a big lump of amala where your gen.itals ought to be.
Re: If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
Rossikk:

Negro nts said

Ibadan was never the 'mecca' of even Yorubaland talk less of ''West Africa''. Ibadan is actually a very new city in historical terms. It is today an embarrassment of a place - ugly, dirty, decrepit, and severely neglected by a corrupt, uncaring populace and state govt. A place hardly fit for human habitation to be honest.

It is a universe away in terms of development from the cities of the east - Enugu, Calabar, Yenagoa, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Owerri. Those places are clean, well maintained, developing cities with a clear vision for development. Ibadan is dead as a dodo.

So please don't even dream of comparing.

As for who covered their gen.itals with leaves, at least the easterners have gen.itals. You have a big lump of amala where your gen.itals ought to be.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Govt Official Stashes 2billion Naira In Residence / Fg Earmarks N20bn For Settlement Of Phcn Pension / Jonathan Okays Test-run Of New Police Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.