Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Fg Has Lied To Us Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fg Has Lied To Us Again (955 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:58am On Mar 08, 2012
During the subsidy protest, the FG told us that once the subsidy was removed, the refineries would be built but now they are saying they would not build it again.

Why ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-888542.0.html
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by koruji(m): 2:59am On Mar 08, 2012
Were you not warned that it is all a ruse?

alj harem:

During the subsidy protest, the FG told us that once the subsidy was removed, the refineries would be built but now they are saying they would not build it again.
Why ?
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2012
koruji:

Were you not warned that it is all a ruse?

Walihi, I am really anger at those Bigots now,

We have increase pump price and there is no building of refinery

I keep praying everyday for SNC, I can't keep living with tribalistic cows in the same country
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by ak47mann(m): 3:14am On Mar 08, 2012
^^

look at who is talking cheesy you bloody aboki MUG,dont you know you are the king of kings of tribalist one of NL? mumu who you wan play, you think say we be fool? abeg the last time i checked you were so Eager to show everybody that SE was left out from the deal you bloody monkey take some painkillers it will cure your madness. Nonsense cool
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by HighChief4(m): 3:37am On Mar 08, 2012
The people that paid you guys for the protest has gone to collect their money and you are here moaning. Dont worry FG will build 100 refineries, when GEJ was fighting the cabal, you traitors and tribalists went to pitch tent with them to protest and insult GEJ
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by Samy1: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2012
Falsehood has been the foundation of Nigeria Government.
Let the Federal government continue to be without focus, there is suffering in the
land that God bless with virtually everything, but people are wallowing in abject poverty.

Where is South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore? I hope people still have the memory of "Ghana must go"
slogan but today Nigeria must leave for Ghana. It is sick to have government of no purpose and
plan for economic  or national development and who does not consider the suffering of the citizenry.

God will help.
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2012
Come to think of it, has any truth ever come out from the retardeen?
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by 1025: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2012
The people that paid you guys for the protest has gone to collect their money and you are here moaning. Dont worry FG will build 100 refineries, when GEJ was fighting the cabal, you traitors and tribalists went to pitch tent with them to protest and insult GEJ

@low life,
go and commit suicide because u are not alive. fighting cabal that he calls untouchables? maybe, u are a human being with goat brain.
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by PointB: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
alj harem:

Why ?

And has the subsidy been removed?
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by HighChief4(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
1025:

@low life,
go and commit suicide because u are not alive. fighting cabal that he calls untouchables? maybe, u are a human being with goat brain.

Chrischirs, why should I kill myself when you are still alive
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
High_Chief:

I find it amazing that even with the correction an igbo like you gave to you, you still chose to display your stu.pidity

[size=14pt]Why are we not going to protest if you promised something and you are doing another.

ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS DA.FT ?[/size]
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
ak47mann:

^^

look at who is talking cheesy you bloody aboki MUG,dont you know you are the king of kings of tribalist one of NL? mumu who you wan play, you think say we be fool? abeg the last time i checked you were so Eager to show everybody that SE was left out from the deal you bloody monkey take some painkillers it will cure your madness. Nonsense cool

when did that happen you mumu, show it to me
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
This country has to split because I can't live in a country were a section of the country is too tribalistic to see a "greater good"

I am sorry but why is GEJ not calling for SNC

It is annoying because SNC would end all this tribalistic parasites whinning everywhere to be in their own country.

This people are tooooo da.ft I must say
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by HighChief4(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
alj harem:

I find it amazing that even with the correction an igbo like you gave to you, you still chose to display your stu.pidity

[size=14pt]Why are we not going to protest if you promised something and you are doing another.

ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS DA.FT ?[/size]

Stop tribalizing every issue on this board. That we are from the same group does not mean we must agree on everything. Bloody tribalist
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by DaLover(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
I read the article and it says that the licencing for refineries will not be based on acrage but on other criteria, how does that translate to nigeria/FG not wanting to build refineries, delusional behaviour from Aj Harem, Igbos and SS run presedency are hunting his dreams
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
DaLover:

I read the article and it says that the licencing for refineries will not be based on acrage but on other criteria, how does that translate to nigeria/FG not wanting to build refineries, delusional behaviour from Aj Harem, Igbos and SS run presedency are hunting his dreams

And you see nothing wrong in an oil producing country NOT having her own refinery ?

Just tell GEJ to do SNC, I am done with Nigeria really angry angry angry
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by HighChief4(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
alj harem:

And you see nothing wrong in an oil producing country NOT having her own refinery ?

And who cares what you want? Maybe your cows thou
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
High_Chief:

And who cares what you want? Maybe your cows thou

Why are your leaders afraid of Nigeria to break into pieces. We do not want this country again, is that too much to ask for

We do not want to be in a country with da.ft people that rather sabotage their economic growth because of tribalism.

I have written articles for Innoson motors even though I am not Igbo and I am not related to the man because I believe in economic growth over pettiness of tribalism.

If others don't see it that way and would rather allow forign companies to run their country, destroy their land, steal their resources and destroy their values well GOODLUCK.

Mumu people
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by Beaf: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
A thread for liars, vultures, winshes and harams to fly! grin
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by aljharem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

A thread for liars, vultures, winshes and harams to fly! grin

Why is GEJ not calling for SNC undecided

What are you worried about ?
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by Beaf: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
^
Why are you not eating grass?
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
PointB:

And has the subsidy been removed?

Gggggggg- bam!
Re: The Fg Has Lied To Us Again by DaLover(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
alj harem:

its high time you r placed on some form of medication, its not a joke, i know sometimes i might try to say some hurtfull words at you, but this is not one of those times,

while you proceed to the nearest medical center for threatment, please bear in mind that refineries are going to be built, hope this helps with the blood pressure,

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: It’s Time To Scrutinize President Jonathan / Well Dayummmm / USA to Consider Export Of Light Sweet, Death To Nigerian Oil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.