Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? (1300 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Deregulation Of The Downstream Oil Sector Is Illegal - Court / The Economies Of Deregulation/subsidy Removal In The Downstream Petroleum Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
I think this is the time we need to question the integrity of the GEJ led administration on their so called SURE-P.

lets assume that half of the 1.3trillion meant to finance the sure has be taken back since subsidy is partially in place.

Will the SURE-P be partially implemented or will it be suspended as well?
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by Wily1Wily: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ofe man, yes u are right, We have to question the integrity of Jonathan administration
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by blacksta(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Ofe man, yes u are right, We have to question the integrity of Jonathan administration

Son of a Goat - grin
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by Joel3(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Do not beleive Gej programs. Firstly SURE is a scam and all others. Its a shame that the whole ministers are with him. And surely nothing good will come out from this present administrator. Its high time Gej listen to the masses and take advice from the masses to governan this country because Gej obviously don't know what he's doing. Nigerians are not fool.
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
I just must agree with pple saying that SURE is just another fraud.

Now federal govt, state govt and Local govt will share an un appropriated huge sum of 1.3trillion on a hurriedly prepared document called SURE.

The damn SURE was just introduced few months to the end of last year. As at first week of Jan, it was SURE now its been changed to SURE-P. Meaning the programme is faulty and needs regular amendments.
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by DisGuy: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
I mean if the bloody budget every year cant build railways, hospitals and create job, how will they expect us to believe some 'special programme' will deliver all those goodies annually just because its chaired by some popular people?

and will the programme be running parrallel to the ministries budget?
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by koruji(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
I call it [size=14pt]SURE?[/size]

toba:

I just must agree with pple saying that SURE is just another fraud.

Now federal govt, state govt and Local govt will share an un appropriated huge sum of 1.3trillion on a hurriedly prepared document called SURE.

The damn SURE was just introduced few months to the end of last year. As at first week of Jan, it was SURE now its been changed to SURE-P. Meaning the programme is faulty and needs regular amendments.
Re: Now What Happens To S U R E Programme Since Deregulation Is Put On Hold? by Wily1Wily: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
blacksta:

Son of a Goat  -  grin
Man!! are u facing hard time?, but no bi me cause am

(1) (Reply)

Football Can Arrest Boko Haram Insurgence, Says Senate President, David Mark. / ROAD TRAFFIC LAW: Okada Riders Protest Across Lagos.(pics) / NEWS: Gun Men Attack Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.