Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little (782 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little by Nchara: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Photo: Omar-------''Madam I hope say you no vex, we knew u were superior in this matter; We only wanted to please ACN and CPC a little''
Photo: Ngozi-------''No problem Omar, just eat your puff puff before it gets cold''
Photo: In Nigeria, you only shake your superiors with two hands

Like I posted previously, in this matter of subsidy removal, the argument of the feds (represented by Ngozi, Sanusi and Diezani) was superior to that of labor and the civil society.

Notice how Jonathan reduced fuel price from N141 to N97 (instead of increased from N65 to N97). Hahahahah!!

In any case, 97 is a good start; it is victory against the cabals (Otedola, Tinubu, Otudeko, etc) and victory for the poor masses who in time will realize it. In a few months the entire subsidy goes.

Like I also wrote previously, the real protest starts if we do not see the fruits of the subsidy removal trickling down to the poor.

Re: Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little by Nchara: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hahahah!
Re: Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little by Nchara: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
''Masa and the boys''
Re: Ok! Madam We Knew U Were Superior We Only Wanted To Please Acn And Cpc A Little by PointB: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
lol. Funny picture. Those boys were all cozy and smiling; I thought they were 'militants'. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gej And The Cowboy Diplomacy / King’s College Old Students Prepare For Ojukwu’s Burial / Lagos Gas Energy Supply Project Set To Commence – Lawma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.