Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? (16697 Views)

Poll: Tell him?

Yes: 35% (6 votes)
No: 64% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
i don't even know sha, to tell him or not to tell him, that is the question
-ibkaye shakespeare

lipsrsealed
see your mouth tongue

@poster.
Tell him and face the consequences of your action.
Liberate yourself from mental and emotional slavery.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by motunrayo4(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

i know na. just sayin long time no see
Ive been on. . . whatever happened to that email?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

see your mouth tongue
Ibkaye shakespeare ko Ibkayesepeare ni.
Ibkayesepeare? sounds better, ese gann cool
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by HCH3COO: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
motun_rayo:

Ive been on. . . whatever happened to that email?
Oh yeah the email. It was sent, have you sent me a reply yet?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by debosky(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
ibkaye:

Ibkayesepeare? sounds better, ese gann cool

more like ibkaye[b]sepe[/b] grin grin

I think she needs to evaluate the importance of the marriage -f she could (callously) go out and sleep with another man to see whether she will get sexual satisfaction or not, then I am not of the opinion that she really wants to go on. Not playing the morality card or anything, but seeing that she never slept with anyone else apart from this man and one day went to her ex to get laid. . . . I would be scared of her.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by motunrayo4(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

Oh yeah the email. It was sent, have you sent me a reply yet?
Um no cause i never got it
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
debosky:

more like ibkaye[b]sepe[/b] grin grin
wo enu ehh, sepe ko tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by HCH3COO: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2008
you sure you gave me the right email right?  It was sent on the day I promised. check your junkmail.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by motunrayo4(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
I dont check my junkmail. . . i have too much
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by LadyT(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2008
Acid and rayo take this mess to your bedroom please!  Abeg let us see road  angry tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by HCH3COO: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2008
Kilode, quit hating. grin

motun_rayo:

I don't check my junkmail. . . i have too much
send an email to acetic_ion@yahoo.com and I'll reply.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by motunrayo4(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
LadyT:

Acid and rayo take this mess to your bedroom please!  Abeg let us see road  angry tongue
What? What are you talking about? tongue

HCH3COO:

Kilode, quit hating. grin

send an email to acetic_ion@yahoo.com and I'll reply.

oK
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by HCH3COO: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2008
come on this thread if you like, let's continue our discussion.  leave this space for ladyt  tongue
[s]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-152497.192.html[/s]
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by rubi(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Hannibal do you think it is that easy to keep such secret till death? The poster is already having psychological trauma on that issue. It could be easier is for men but women I don't think so
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by Hannibal: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

@Hannibal do you think it is that easy to keep such secret till death? The poster is already having psychological trauma on that issue. It could be easier is for men but women I don't think so

It worries me she is now having psychological trauma after shagging an ex boy-f. . . .
Once a woman sets out to go bed anutha man for pleasure, she sould be damned ready to face the consequences.
The price she must pay is to bury the secret and take it to her grave. . . .

Anutha option is to open her mouth carelessly and confess and get ditched to the gutter. . . . .
Single chics are still struggling to hitch and someone wants to risk her marriage on something she coulda avoided.
I know what i'd do as a woman anyways.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by rubi(f): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hannibal:

It worries me she is now having psychological trauma after shagging an ex boy-f. . . .
Once a woman sets out to go bed anutha man for pleasure, she sould be damned ready to face the consequences.
The price she must pay is to bury the secret and take it to her grave. . . .

Anutha option is to open her mouth carelessly and confess and get ditched to the gutter. . . . .
Single chics are still struggling to hitch and someone wants to risk her marriage on something she coulda avoided.
I know what i'd do as a woman anyways.

what will you do our ears are itching. Meanwhile it will definitely sneak out from her mouth one day if she don't make up her mind and draw her husbands attention on that issue you know pregnancy cannot be cover forever
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
I have read all the posts and I agree with those that say u should take it to your grave.

You should never ever ever tell your husband you should delete all posts regarding this and you should never ever right this down any where not even in your diary.

I could never image cheating on my husband but if i did i know that this is something that must be taken to the grave. Go to God for forgiveness and either continue to stay in your marriage or leave.

If you dont love him, if he gives you no physical pleasure then leave. But never ever tell him you cheated. He just might chop off your head.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by rampant(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
sistawoman:

I have read all the posts and I agree with those that say u should take it to your grave.
You should never ever ever tell your husband you should delete all posts regarding this and you should never ever right this down any where not even in your diary.

I could never image cheating on my husband but if i did i know that this is something that must be taken to the grave.  Go to God for forgiveness and either continue to stay in your marriage or leave.

If you don't love him, if he gives you no physical pleasure then leave.  But never ever tell him you cheated.  He just might chop off your head.

u think its easy ,dont u?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
rampant:

u think its easy ,don't u?

Actully I do know what it is like I cheated on my first husband purely because he was not fullfilling me sexually and when i lost all respect for him, that is a different story for a different day, and dismissed him/ended our marriage i never told him.

men will kill for much less why worry if this man is going to kill me just to clear my mind.

Dont tell it.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by rampant(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
sistawoman:

Actully I do know what it is like I cheated on my first husband purely because he was not fullfilling me sexually and when i lost all respect for him, that is a different story for a different day, and dismissed him/ended our marriage i never told him.
men will kill for much less why worry if this man is going to kill me just to clear my mind.

Dont tell it.

u think its easy to cheat on your man and still have feelings for him?u called it quits and kept it all to yourself till date because your feelings for him died,and u were no longer interested in him,because of d sexual satisfaction u were getting out there

Dis poster claims not to love her husband,but wt d way she posted this thread,the feelings r still very much there,but shes just to stubborn and blind to admit it

sistawoman if u had remained wt your husband until date,i mean today,would u have kept this secret all to yourself,till now? plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss there is nothing like a real conscience,it will judge u no matter wat
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
rampant:

u think its easy to cheat on your man and still have feelings for him?u called it quits and kept it all to yourself till date because your feelings for him died,and u were no longer interested in him,because of d sexual satisfaction u were getting out there

Dis poster claims not to love her husband,but wt d way she posted this thread,the feelings r still very much there,but shes just to stubborn and blind to admit it

sistawoman if u had remained wt your husband until date,i mean today,would u have kept this secret all to yourself,till now? plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss there is nothing like a real conscience,it will judge u no matter what

If i wanted to keep my marriage i would have had to keep it to myself.

Listen I am no fool I know me and I know how I am. I have told my current husband that if he ever cheats on me and gets a weak moment where he think it is ok to tell me then he should let that be a passing thought. He should never ever tell me about it and to make sure i never find out he should never ever tell another soul.

Once that comes out I have no other choice but to divorce my husband and move on. I will not under any circumstances except a cheater in my bed, in my life, in my home or in my heart. On that day that he tells me such a thing I will turn my back to him forever. And I would expect nothing less of him to me.

I cheated on my ex-husband for 4 years before i ended the marriage and after i ended it the guy i was cheating with i ended it with him as well. Because after I was out of my marriage there was no need for him.

If she must confess it, do it to a therphist or a man of God but never please never tell this man. Why would you want to inflict on this man all of that pain? If you love him if you hate him please dont inflict that pain on him. I know what it feels like to love someone have them cheat on you then confess it to you. Please please please dont do that him. Dont transfer your guilt to his pain. That is just selfish.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by rampant(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
sistawoman:

If i wanted to keep my marriage i would have had to keep it to myself.

Listen I am no fool I know me and I know how I am.  I have told my current husband that if he ever cheats on me and gets a weak moment where he think it is ok to tell me then he should let that be a passing thought.  He should never ever tell me about it and to make sure i never find out he should never ever tell another soul.

Once that comes out I have no other choice but to divorce my husband and move on.  I[b] will not under any circumstances except a cheater in my bed, in my life, in my home or in my heart.  On that day that he tells me such a thing I will turn my back to him forever[/b].  And I would expect nothing less of him to me.

I cheated on my ex-husband for 4 years before i ended the marriage and after i ended it the guy i was cheating with i ended it with him as well.  Because after I was out of my marriage there was no need for him.

If she must confess it, do it to a therphist or a man of God but never please never tell this man.  Why would you want to inflict on this man all of that pain?  If you love him if you hate him please don't inflict that pain on him.  I know what it feels like to love someone have them cheat on you then confess it to you.  Please please please don't do that him.  Dont transfer your guilt to his pain.  That is just selfish.

pardon me but d second bold words r irritating,sorry but its d truth,u  did not use anybody neither did u dump anybody,d reverse was d case

honestly speaking if a woman does not find pleasure in her husbands arms then let her get out of the marriage,no one is holding her back,instead of staying there and sleeping wt some other man and still  allow her husband touch her or sleep on d same bed wt her?no way thats dirty ,and d poster knows that its a dirty act that is y her conscience is judging her like mad

Any woman that says that she will leave her husbands house just because he cheated on her once,does not really know what marriage is all about,and needs to learn ,even if it means going to the extremem to learn what exactly d word virtuous means

im not saying that when a man cheats on a woman a couple of times she should still stick her ass in d marriage,nope,im saying that when it is done once its no reason to leave her house dats shes built for years just like that,but when it bcomes too much ,then u walk out

its better for a woman to divorce her husband and go make love to some dude dan been wt her husband, people still knowing that shes married and go make love to some man,how on earth will that man even look at u?ofcourse he might not express it but deep down in his heart he'll never even think of going into a deep relationship wt u ,judging from d fact that d woman might turn her back on him and still sleep wt another man while married to her

if d poster wants to tell her man,then let her,some men r not animals that will kill their wives for their unfaithfulness,nope sometimes things work out after d confession,its all about having an understanding man,that will even try to make up for all d times he was not damn active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
Having not lived in my house or my shoes you can not start to understand what was going on in my 20 something mind.  Maybe it was because we had 4 children and I was afraid of providing for them on my own.  Maybe it was because I liked the status of being a married woman.  Whatever it was looking back on it now I would never do it again, I would just leave.  I am sure there are mistakes that you made then that you would not do now. 

Addtionally, the man that I was cheating with was also in a r/s so there was no future for us and we never looked at each as more than just a hook up.  He tried to contiune to see me after i left my husband but there was no interest in me seeing him anymore he was simply a tool.  There were no feelings there on my part and i can't speak for him.

I never told my ex-husband because it just would serve no purpose.  Now having been cheated on by my ex-boyfriend and him having the NEED to tell me about it I now know why something told me not to tell my ex-husband I cheated on him.  The hurt that one feels when they have been nothing but faithful is really too much to bear.

For you it would take your husband cheating on you a few times for me my limit is once.  And there is no way for her to know what her husbands limit is until she tells him.  So does she risk loosing her marriage to clear her consience or does she keep her mouth shut and deal with it herself.  That is for her to decide all I can do is tell you my story and offer my opinion but like they say "opinions are like assholes everyone has one"

Oh yea BTW i live in America he will be leaving the house not me.

Yall have a good evening I am leaving work, heading home to kiss my husband and talk to my kids. . . . . . c yall online tomorrow.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by LadyT(f): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 3:06am On Jul 24, 2008
LadyT:

shocked shocked shocked

Why the bug eyes lady T
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2008
Some people can make marriage so boring and scary for the rest of us. jeez!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by vivada: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
you said he cheated on you? if you are trying to get separated tell him, if not keep your mouth shut. sometimes secrets are needed.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by LadyT(f): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Sista woman your posts stinks of hyposcrisy. You wont except a cheater blah blah blah.
What kind of advice are you giving? The fastest way to Bleep up your life?
You cheater on your ex for 4 years? You lost respect for him because he was not sexing you well well?
Do you think with your clit or what?

Oshi!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by sistawoman: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
LadyT:

Sista woman your posts stinks of hyposcrisy. You wont except a cheater blah blah blah.
What kind of advice are you giving? The fastest way to mess up your life?
You cheater on your ex for 4 years? You lost respect for him because he was not sexing you well well?
Do you think with your clit or what?

Oshi!

No i cheated on him cuz his d,ck was 3 inches on the hard. I lost respect for him because he loss his job and would not pick up a part time one while i worked two jobs put him thru school because he that is what he wanted to do and I wanted to stand behind my man and he would not help around the house with the kids. In doing so he freed me and opened my eyes that i could do this alone so why not.

Two totally different things. Thus the statement: when i lost all respect for him, that is a different story for a different day

Do you understand now.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.