Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. (18035 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. by Goshen360(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
i.chuka:

@goshen360.
Great work!i believe a time is coming when true Christains will worship God in truth and spirit with their families and neighbours  in their homes.
Some pastors knew the truth about tithing.but,are afraid to speakout because they might lose  there position and members,(John11:48)

Believe me, the time is NOW. Many worship God in spirit but in lies, heresies and pastor's teachings of lies.
Re: Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. by daslimiski: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
@goshen360, great exposition, sir. Thank God that His truth is spreading. I would like to talk. Please call ne or send me a text and I will call you. 08037080847
Re: Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. by Gentle235(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks @Goshen.
The truth shall set us free.

This article is also very interesting.
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/arowolaju/012506.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Changed My Life Forever / Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.