Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” (5974 Views)

Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by koruji(m): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2012
The "charm" offensive is going full bore. He he he. . .

Quote: "This government is sworn to be a far departure from what we have hitherto understood governance to be. We are committed to engaging the good people of Nigeria through various platforms and we are ready to listen to and act on your pertinent propositions."

Current Grade on the above: Fai. . .Fai. . .Fail.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=25249
Aftermath of #OccupyNigeria Strike, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters – “We rely On You”

Nigeria’s “Prime Minister” gleefully “thanked” Nigerians for their criticism and recommendations during the strike on her facebook page. After compromising labour leadership and forcing the occupy movement into a retreat under the jackboot of military occupation of the streets, Mr. President and his “prime minister” insulted Nigerians by asking them to be “vigilant” and “report acts of corruption, fraud and malfeasance anywhere you see such to us”, as if we are all blind and are yet to see any such malfeasance. In a country where a legislator goes home with 18Million Naira monthly while the average worker goes home with 18,000 Naira. Read on:

“My dear brothers and sisters,

I wish to use this medium to thank you all, particularly those that made meaningful and constructive suggestions on how to tackle the current problems of large-scale corruption in the downstream sector vis-à-vis the implementation of the deregulation policy.

In line with your overwhelming suggestions that government should tackle the persons responsible for misappropriating funds meant for the subsidy scheme, the President has directed that the EFCC commence an immediate probe and prosecution of all those who are found to have defrauded Nigeria through the fuel subsidy scheme.

We therefore urge you all to remain vigilant and continue to report acts of corruption, fraud and malfeasance anywhere you see such to us. I also implore you to continue sending us your suggestions on how we can move this country forward and make it the delight of other nations. As you well know, we do not have all the answers.

This government is sworn to be a far departure from what we have hitherto understood governance to be. We are committed to engaging the good people of Nigeria through various platforms and we are ready to listen to and act on your pertinent propositions.

Again, thank you all for your time and ideas. Please keep sharing them.

God Bless You!

God Bless Nigeria!

Best regards.

NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by EkoIle1: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2012
Abeg tell this puff puff mouth woman to STFU already. Sheeeeshhh.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by CyberG: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2012
LOL. . .after eating ONE BILLION Naira worth of ofe nsala stewed heavily in Yoruba washed down with kai kai with his Jona-am-denseluck! No wonder most of them look like over bloated drums! grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Johndoe100(m): 5:40am On Jan 18, 2012
I think we should all take her advise. We need to co opertae with our government so we can make this country great agaian.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Rad1cal: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2012
Which of the Asiwaju Clowns of Nigeria women is worthy to even clean the shoes of the puff puff mouth

talkless of having decent brains on their shoulders to even engage her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by PointB: 5:51am On Jan 18, 2012
Johndoe100:

I think we should all take her advise. We need to co opertae with our government so we can make this country great agaian.

Abi ooo. Nigeria must be great again!  grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by NegroNtns(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2012
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters – “We rely On You

No, you rely on boots and guns!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Korrection(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2012
sounds meaningful but sometimes her cheek confuses me, she looks like madam okonta, my primary school madam that flogs hell out of your brains, such cheeky looking people no get joy oh , she sounds nice but her face is my problem, might continue to flog our economy to hell, only God go save us,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by superior1: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2012
This woman should shut-up!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by CyrilO1: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Sad 2 knw she pulls so much influence in govt, adres ur cabals nt nigerians
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by freecocoa(f): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2012
Korrection:

sounds meaningful but sometimes her cheek confuses me, she looks like madam okonta, my primary school madam that flogs hell out of your brains, such cheeky looking people no get joy oh , she sounds nice but her face is my problem, might continue to flog our economy to hell, only God go save us,
You made me laugh sote I forget wetin I been wan write. grin

@ Topic, She should go and lie down for gutter. Mscheew.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Korrection(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2012
@freecocoa, NA TRUE I DEY TELL YOU NA,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by OneNaira6: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2012
She's milking una. They milked you with the EFCC to quiet una down, plus addition of military to scare you down, na this is the extra sugar. Glad una are not falling for it. Finally
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Beaf: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2012
Korrection:

Abeg, make una no take laf kill pesin o! grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by bolorunfem(f): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2012
[
Korrection:

You clown! grin
Honestly, the woman should just shut her trap!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by bolorunfem(f): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2012
[
Korrection:

You clown!  grin
Honestly, the woman should just shut her trap! angry angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2012
Korrection:

You are making me nervous now. Can we focus on her professionalism and not commit fallacies ad homonium
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by kaypumpin2(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2012
In line with your overwhelming suggestions that government should tackle the persons responsible for misappropriating funds meant for the subsidy scheme, the President has directed that the EFCC commence an immediate probe and prosecution of all those who are found to have defrauded Nigeria through the fuel subsidy scheme.

This caught my eyes.Does that mean without "overwhelming suggestions" the government would have ignored them ? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Korrection(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2012
No for real, take a look at those cheeks, leave professionalism out of this, i bet that woman can flog but since this is not the era of flogging for her, she has to descend it on our economy, and when economy is being flogged then youll have what we call FUEL SUBSIDY, of no Palliative measures,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2012
@Topic mshewww nonsense
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by otondo55: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2012
She should Bleep-off, sounding typically as a politician which she has turn to. Liar !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by ignis: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2012
I think say she don resign, Wetin she still dey do?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by GWslim(f): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2012
Good example of a leader who appreciate their followers.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Nigerd(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Tribal and Personal Sentiment are shown by those oppose to her Goodwill Message,

from the minds of those that are against Her press statement, they (against) don't want Nigeria to Grow,

I pray yea Nigeria, you shall grown from strength to strength in Jesus Name (Amen)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by member479760: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nothing good can come out of her, she beta park her load and back to where she come from.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
, somebody should volunteer to lay that fat so.w. . .she looks sex-starved. . .
all these her pronouncements sound like a call for a mating partner. . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by member479760: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Where is the 1100 buses?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Revolutnz: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Korrection, that's a funny s**t Dude.ROTFL 
@Topic, I'm just waiting to hear from Madam NOI how much we gonna pay the IMF from the money saved from FS removal and what her commission(NOI) will be.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by youngmonie: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
PPL can say anything they wnt , I still respect this woman than the  thing that calls himself  GEJ. If allowed to she wuld do a better job than he would as president
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by trw: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
k
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by Baawaa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Very soon everything about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will be expose
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Protesters: “We Rely On You” by kokoA(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na by force to be your friend? grin Madam NOI, we don't want to be your friend! simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

38 Topless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / "A Serious Government Will Fix The Power Problem In Six Months”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.