Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing (12997 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by nduchucks: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation. cool
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Sunofgod(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Useless woman . . . . cant co-ordinate her dancing; cant co-ordinate Nigeria's finances.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
"Cluelessness" of the highest order. If she can't even manage her own steps, how can she manage the economy?
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by emyibe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
with all our money,she has reasons to dance why not. she do chop belefull so nothing to worry her
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by virginvampire(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
okonjo is dancing...we-konjos are downloading...later we will say no employment...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nerds dont always know how to dance, she is a superwoman to real humans with brains.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ok NOI is dancing. Noted. But i'm hungry and dat don't put food in my belly.
Next pls?!
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
I dey cum make I watch the video.

*Buffering...*
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by cristog120: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sun of god: Useless woman . . . . cant co-ordinate her dancing; cant co-ordinate Nigeria's finances.

WHAT VE U ACHIEVED IN YOUR USELESS LIFE. CAN U COMPARE YOURSELF WITH HERE? SHE EARNED HER POSITION U ARE JELOUS OF NO BOUGHT.NONSENSE. U ARE SUCH A FRUSTRATED FELLOW

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Xfactoria: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sun of god: Useless woman . . . . cant co-ordinate her dancing; cant co-ordinate Nigeria's finances.

Haba!!!! Chief, that was irresponsible and harsh!

Good or bad, it is not easy to carry the problem of Nigeria in one's head.How many of Nigeria's problem do you carry in your head everyday?

She deserves to enjoy herself, she deserves to be happy whether Nigeria is good or not. She didn't cause your problems. If you don't like it, go and hug a transformer!!!!!.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by manny4life(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
So many bad belle angry people on this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you like, hate her, talk sh.it about her, it won't change the FACT, she is your minister... So STOP whinning like little bitc.hes and suck it up, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by ztar(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
now g4 is on my mind...how does her dancing affect d price of .....
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by princeFAD: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2012

I am ashamed of people saying nonsense abt this woman.She has reached the highest post possible in her career(world bank director)and she is trying her best in the affairs of this country.dont forget that nigeria is very complicated and alots of damage has been done to the country by past military leaders.You dont expect her to turn the economy to london economy in 3 yrs.pls stop the hating

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by 1313(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na wao! So even if she is the minister of finance, she no go dance again abi is she the one stealing subsidy fund? Abeg make una free the woman jare.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Xfactoria: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Prof Corruption: "Cluelessness" of the highest order. If she can't even manage her own steps, how can she manage the economy?

Just pray to God to help you achieve half of what she has achieved in her life. You are talking of self management? Do you know what she had achieved when she was your age? Go find out and see that you are wasting your life.....

I have promised never to abuse anyone on Nairaland, but some folks can be so disgusting you would wonder if they were actually humans or animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by sessydoo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na wa ooo money good o, abegg i wan see GEJ's dancing steps also. Who get am?? Make una download sharp sharp
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Who cares? undecided
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
wow, and this is news because?
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Mobinga: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Can someone point out why I should give a phuck ?
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by mallorca(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rubish
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by coded042(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
idowuswap: Yee igbo people has taken nigerian with robbery and stealing but police dey kill dem well well even 4 prison na dem plenty passsssss
idowuswap: Yee igbo people has taken nigerian with robbery and stealing but police dey kill dem well well even 4 prison na dem plenty passsssss

if u have got nothing to say, y not move on and get a life..
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Francheezy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
0lb0!z w!t al d manEy wey she d0n ch0p, she n0 f!t dans latest danCe
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Its in her cup of tea. I don't have respect for anyone who sells his/her motherland to westerners for a cheap fame that won't last, meanwhile the sin committed lasts even unto 5 generations to come. NOI came into the Nigerian scene as an agent recommended to OBJ by her employers to serve their interest. Olusegun Agaga isn't left out too.

But as wise as OBJ was, he rather used her position and influence with her employers to write off nigeria's debt.

To cut the story short it still lingers...and her employers must see to it that they must get back their cash through another avenue bc it wasn't truly pardoned. It lingers

The CBN man recently joined the duo. Its a pity, there's no OBJ like man in that cabinet!
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Francheezy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
!d!@, d0 u n0w d@ ur b!0l0g!cAl fada !s an !gb0 mahn.....e b lyk sae u d0n g0 pr!s0n b4.....D.A
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Policewoman(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ada anyi nwanyi, gbapulu onwe gi egwu. Rapu ndi ala ka fa na akogheli.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by seyibrown(f): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
She try na! smiley Na 'cash madam' type of dance be dat o! smiley
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by cap28: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
I would be dancing too if i knew i had succeeded in swindling the nigerian people of millions of dollars.

as for that sycophant in the blue dress.........
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by M17: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yorubas keep removing my credited or like comment's Y but leaving their tribes man comment degrading igbo's . Yoruba's are promoter of prejudice in the whole of Africa ,oh Nairaland forum is hosted for $160 only poo, nairaland is made for Yoruba's ,ori ope ,koridafue offemmanu , we are stronger than Yoruba's any day ,we will beat them hands down any day ,any where . look at all the disgusting comment from Yoruba's against the mighty fearful IGBO has never been removed/delete .we are stronger than Yoruba's hit them .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
If Colin Powell can dance yahoozee why ngozi

Make she go brush up her two-step so she no go mess up next time. All is forgiven.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by mpumalanga: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wonderful woman with wonderful coordinated dance steps.Ada NRI, keep showing them how to do it as you are showing with your reforms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book / Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC / Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.