Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? (1454 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married / The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2012
Home based naija babes in da house or wetin i go refer to as local akpkrukas grin
Una go gree marry a foreign based naija bobo wey dey based in the uk or for yankee wey dey make am?.If the foreign based bobo marry you put you for one house for im village with car and DSTV cable with hausa security guard and he dey visit u frm abroad once in a while wen he wan make pickin with u so u go gree for dat arrangement?.abeg the local akpkrukas in the house like freecocoa and slimyem make una answer this question.Una go gree be baby factory for a foreign based naija bobo? cheesy.Goldieluks u be foreign based so dis question no dey meant for u sad
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by gendebs(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2012
Nairaland male version of Önila. Always conroversial
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by millco88(f): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2012
lefulefu, we cool n all, but can you stop speaking pidgin plz? Can't really understand what you're saying there.
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by onila(f): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2012
I know a pretty Nigerian girl who is a baby factory for some rich Nigerian dude in Germany. The Nigerian man white wife cant get pregnant so he secretly came 2 Nigeria and got this pretty girl pregnant and now she has two children for him In Nigeria

He bought a house, driver, maids in Nigeria while his in germany with his wife

I know other Nigerian girls doing this for Naija men aborad
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by 9janinja1(f): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2012
met a woman once like that, her child was beautiful
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Scash(f): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2012
Guess op must av lived with some kind of baboons before he was granted a visa out of Nigeria.
This UK thingy is affecting him more than necessarry.
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by MrsChima1(f): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2012
Scash:

Guess op must av lived with some kind of baboons before he was granted a visa out of Nigeria.
This UK thingy is affecting him more than necessarry.

That baboon lives under the 3rd mainland bridge and steals kobos to chat everyday hoping a desperate white woman finally take pity in his hungry, dusty, and broke arse.
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2012
Lefulefu and Onila on the same thread? OMG this is a disaster
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

I know a pretty Nigerian girl who is a baby factory for some rich Nigerian dude in Germany. The Nigerian man white wife cant get pregnant so he secretly came 2 Nigeria and got this pretty girl pregnant and now she has two children for him In Nigeria

yes i know the guy wey u dey talk about.im name na Rawlings and and na igbo guy and na dogs he dey baff for Germany grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
millco88:

lefulefu, we cool n all, but can you stop speaking pidgin plz? Can't really understand what you're saying there.
homie i am telling ya about home based naija babes who prefer to be baby factories for foreign based bobos because of a free house and a car with DSTV cable grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Goldieluks: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lefu is at it again. Na wa sef!
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

That baboon lives under the 3rd mainland bridge and steals kobos to chat everyday hoping a desperate white woman finally take pity in his hungry, dusty, and broke arse.
. . .And that baboon used to work for me! He's too lazy to steal, so i intentionally left the kobos were he could easily find them. . . Hopeless case if you ask me!
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

. . .And there are many other girls willing to do this!
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

. . .And that baboon used to work for me! He's too lazy to steal, so i intentionally left the kobos were he could easily find them. . . Hopeless case if you ask me!
shut up there u hausa gateman angry
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
So you are the baboon? I couldnt recognize you! grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

. . .And there are many other girls willing to do this!
And you did not wonder how she knew. She is actaully one of them
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
lefulefu are you making a proposal?  tongue grin

i don't think the oyinbo paying your internet fees lipsrsealed will like the idea of you using their money to mind Naija based babes.

lefulefu:

with hausa security guard

you this fo0L.  grin grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by drnoel: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

Lefulefu and Onila on the same thread? OMG this is a disaster

What would u then say, if Mr Cork joins them on this thread.
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Tosinville(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Many Nigerians women are into this probably because of poverty & many will still lure themselves into it if there's any Nigerians man living abroad available.
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
drnoel:

What would u then say, if Mr Cork joins them on this thread.
I will run
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lefulefu are you making a proposal? tongue grin

i don't think the oyinbo paying your internet fees lipsrsealed will like the idea of you using their money to mind Naija based babes.

yes nah i dey look for second wife and for her to suit my liking she must sabi make egusi soup and when she wan serve me my supper she must kneel down and hand me my food but then she must stay back in naija and i go dey send am clothes,makeup and anything wey she want.ehn many of my pallies dey do am so i must do am too grin.by the way i be expect slimyansh to make face for this thread.eh were is she?
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lefulefu are you making a proposal? tongue grin

you this fo0L. grin grin
Believe me mr sexkillz na hausa gateman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
lefulefu:

yes nah i dey look for second wife and for her to suit my liking she must sabi make egusi soup and when she wan serve me my supper she must kneel down and hand me my food but then she must stay back in naija and i go dey send am clothes,makeup and anything wey she want.ehn many of my pallies dey do am so i must do am too grin.by the way i be expect slimyansh to make face for this thread.eh were is she?

LORD HAVE MERCY!!

i shall pray for that unfortunate sister, who ever she will be, in advance!! undecided undecided

lefulefu:

Believe me mr sexkillz na hausa gateman grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by fateavon4u(f): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
lefulefu:

i hv 2 cousin sisters dat r into da kind of marriage.i dnt c anytin wrong wt d arrangement(at least u all hv ur cards on d table).
Re: Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
No offence dude but your family is twisted

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Miss / .k / She Thinks She Have A Reason To Commit Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.