Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O (1707 Views)

I Pity This Babe O..eyaa / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / God Will Punish This Babe O.................. (2) (3) (4)

Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by edydeyemi(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2012
I'm feeling really down now. One bros in my area (d street opposite mine) has snatched my lovely angel. Despite the fact that my relationship with dis girl was common knowledge and the fact dat I regard him as an area "egbon", Bros Akin went ahead to chance me, becos I never hammer cry

Now TY won't even touch me with a ten-feet pole; all of a sudden I have become a sort of pariah to the person who couldn't get enough of me. I feel like taking it out on Akinangry, but the Bros pass me in many ways (hin muscles be like Rambo own and me I be one skinny guy) age-wise money-wise, physical strength and even in popularity.

I have sort of become a joke amongst my friends. Fellow NLanders, please what do I do?  
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by CyberG: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2012
Odikwa serious?? tongue tongue O boy, take am easy o. . .you no say for Naija, police no send you if you go enter wahala, you go need bribe to commot for cell abeg!

Seriously though, if the chick decides to waka, free am and get another one! There are just too many chics in Nigeria and me sef whenever I am in Naija, I have to share my little time among many chicks so just get another one! wink
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by slimyem: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2012
berra forget that babe.
She chose bro Akin over you.deal with and move on!
Plenty babes out there ready to grab you as soon as you look their way.
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2012
So you could not hang on to your babe. What should we do about it
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
bro, the LovePeddler you were dating made her choice, there is nothing you can do about it. even if you take it on her new guy, what will that change about her NOT WANTING YOU ANY LONGER?!
abeg, lick your wounds and move on with your life being wiser about the ways of women.
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by omega25red(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
grin grin grin the topic is funny

poster dust yourself off and move on. how old are you anyway? seems like you might still be in high school. Face your studies and go to uni and make something of yourself while she is raising "bros Akin's" babies
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by deniyor: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2012
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2012
dust your shoulders off and move on!!
she obviously isn't worth it and he is a clown.

better will come your way just keep it moving. kiss
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Karma is a bi@tch

Dude cool your spirit, Egbon akin will soon pass her over to next available Johnny English.Her case na "wear and tear",u go soon hia scores na2day! Dude find ursef  anoda galfriend but make sure she looks badder dan your ex.Abeg no carry your runs come your street o,bcus na Buda Suilamon(van damn lookalike) go overtake u next lol
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2012
The you go find some young dude's girl and take na
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2012
Op its either you are joking or you are exceptionally funny,how can someone be heartbroken yet so funny? Anyways she chose him over you,truss me she ain't worth fighting for or over,let her bounce. There are many ocean in the fishes. grin grin grin
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by nitrogen(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Omg! I cant stop laughing,
@op,move on,life is beautiful.
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Sijo01(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Bros Akin don oppress Op, oo. grin grin
seriously man dat babe is nt worth it.
mark my word bros akin will soon b tru wit her, she wil come bck begging den u hav 2count ur teeth wit ur tonged.
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by coogar: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
edydeyemi:

I'm feeling really down now. One bros in my area (d street opposite mine) has snatched my lovely angel. Despite the fact that my relationship with dis girl was common knowledge and the fact dat I regard him as an area "egbon", Bros Akin went ahead to chance me, becos I never hammer cry

Now TY won't even touch me with a ten-feet pole; all of a sudden I have become a sort of pariah to the person who couldn't get enough of me. I feel like taking it out on Akinangry, but the Bros pass me in many ways (hin muscles be like Rambo own and me I be one skinny guy) age-wise money-wise, physical strength and even in popularity.

I have sort of become a joke amongst my friends. Fellow NLanders, please what do I do?  

unfortunately, you cannot do anything about it. . . .

i'd advise you to be hardworking. . .ace your exams, get your dream job and in few years time, you'd be chancing your juniors too.
bros akin was chanced too when he was ur age. the cycle continues.
when your time comes, take no prisoners. . . . .

that was what i did. wink
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by born2boink(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
if you played Baba ijebu you and you no chop,people go says thhe money no bi your own and if you date babe and dem collect am, the babe self no bi your own, even if you rich or poor, your babe go everly be your own and even the poor in village dey last longer with their wife, so commot eyes for the babe
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by snthesis(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Karma is a bi@tch

Dude cool your spirit, Egbon akin will soon pass her over to next available Johnny English.Her case na "wear and tear",u go soon hia scores na2day! Dude find ursef anoda galfriend but make sure she looks badder dan your ex.Abeg no carry your runs come your street o,bcus na Buda Suilamon(van damn lookalike) go overtake u next lol
gbam!1
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by gendebs(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
The girl was tired of the relationship thaz why she broke up with u. Going out with a Nigeria girl go a long way. U need to shower with love and some cash (not all of them cos some na free education eg Calabar, ibadan, ijebu girls). If you want a long lasting relationship u must be ready to impress the girl.
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
@thread grin grin
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
@OP, pele. God giveth and brother Akin taketh
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by edydeyemi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
freecocoa:

Op its either you are joking or you are exceptionally funny,how can someone be heartbroken yet so funny? Anyways she chose him over you,truss me she ain't worth fighting for or over,let her bounce. There are many ocean in the fishes. grin grin grin

@Free Cocoa & Nitrogen, I'm not joking o. Dis is a case of life and death. I'm just trying to hid my pains by being witty.
@Mynd, d guyman for no near my babe nau

I guess y'all are right, maybe I should just fashi d babe and move on wiv my life cry
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Now you are talking. She is gone and there ain't isht you can do about it
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
edydeyemi:

I guess y'all are right, maybe I should just fashi d babe and move on wiv my life cry

GOOD!! Follow your instincts and forget her!! cool
there is better out there for you kiss
Re: Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2012

Where Is Natasha? / Guys : Can U Date Someone Without Physical Assets / Yay!!! It's My Birthday :D