Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls (12010 Views)

Femi-fani Kayode Replies Emir Sanusi On His Article Blasting Yorubas [MUST READ] / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement / The Delusions Of Today’s Men: Femi Fani-Kayode Replies Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Objectively SLS started it and FFK went for the overkill!
The world over, a Central bank Governor is not reputed to have a large mouth!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by YEMOYEMI: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
SLS is brilliant but does not like the masses. FFK should please go back to Ghana to enjoy his loot.

REVOLUTION!!!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Meddler(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Oh lookie lookie. Clap for urself Deep Sight. Apparently spelling and grammar are now one and the same. I'm glad you passed through 6 years of secondary school and x amount of yrs at tertiary education. Mumu
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Jarus(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
If Sanusi was not currently CBN governor and still a public commentator that he was years ago, I am just imagining how he would have replied FFK. The guy is a veteran of many wars-of-articles

I have read his punches to the following people in the past and I know this is his turf:

1, Mohammed Haruna
2, Late Sheikh Jaafar(popular Islamic cleric in Kano, whom he called 'Islamic demagogue)
3, Simon Kolawole
4, Prof Peter Ekeh
5, Reuben Abati
6, Edwin Madunagu
7, Okey Ndibe
8, Ike Okonta
9, Afenifere
10, D.S Yola

My problem with him is sometimes he goes overboard.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by kobama: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
howdy all, kobama in the house
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Marlboro1: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
Somebody please tell me, isn't this Fani-Kayode guy supposed to be under investigation by EFCC or in prison already for his loots while OBJ's minister? Why is Sanusi belittling himself exchanging words with this loud mouth who is suffering from envy and thereby resorting to name calling. By the way, I will rather be skinny like Sanusi than overweight and sick in the mind like Fani-Kayode.  

SANUSI FOR PRESIDENT 2015
OKONJO-IWEALA VP 2015
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by KnowAll(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
OKONJO-IWEALA VP 2015

no be cause be that one, at present Iweala is above the CBN Governor and not vice versa! undecided
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by samstradam: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
Meddler:

Oh lookie lookie. Clap for urself Deep Sight. Apparently spelling and grammar are now one and the same. I'm glad you passed through 6 years of secondary school and x amount of yrs at tertiary education. Mumu

Kindly take correction and shut it woman.

"Spelling" has and will always be part of English grammar so stop clutching at straws.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Lagosboy: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
KnowAll:

no be cause be that one, at present Iweala is above the CBN Governor and not vice versa! undecided

Strictly speaking aside the unconstitutional name of cordinating minister, is a minister of finance superior to a CBN governor?

My belief is their roles are deifferent and a CBN governor reports to the president and not a finance minister. I could be wrong on this though undecided
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by samstradam: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
dustydee:

fighting to be El Rufai's friend.  grin grin grin

El Ruffie got game baby
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by hercules07: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am a supporter of SLS but, he started it, he played the man when he wrote that article about Nasir el Rufai.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by bilaya(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
Marlboro1:

Somebody please tell me, isn't this Fani-Kayode guy supposed to be under investigation by EFCC or in prison already for his loots while OBJ's minister? Why is Sanusi belittling himself exchanging words with this loud mouth who is suffering from envy and thereby resorting to name calling. By the way, I will rather be skinny like Sanusi than overweight and sick in the mind like Fani-Kayode.

OKONJO-IWEALA VP 2015

Only his hausa/fulani kinsmen and fellow bigots will vote for him.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by rareman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
why will one have time for all these, am not a fan of sanusi, but fani should go and sit, his posture clearly demonstrates  joblessness. Overnight human right crusader!!! His likes are the reason we are where we are as a nation
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Jarus(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Finance minister is the supervisory minister for CBN, so CBN governor reports to Finance Minister, but by the by the nature of CBN governorship job, the governor usually wields so much influence that only the President has control over him. But constitutionally, CBN boss reports to Finance Minister.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Baawaa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
They are all thieves
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by cgem: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
All these letters sound GAY! Writing love letters to one another, seeking affection, being jealous? These are GAY statements, guys beware of these people! To Femi-Fani Kayode, you are just so loud mouthed and very tricky! Just shut the F, K up okay and let us move on to better issues!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by hercules07: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Jarus

Can you quote the relevant section of the constitution, why should fiscal and monetary policies be under just one minister?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Jarus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
I can't. But I know the CBN boss reports to Finance Minister. Real? Yes. Ideal. Maybe not.
And you know a former minister(FFK) cannot make that mistake(of not knowing that CBN boss reports to FM).
I am also very much aware of that.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by begwong: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
when 2 elephants fight,its the grass that suffers.Sadly this is a case of two mosquitos fighting,
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by monex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jarus:

I can't. But I know the CBN boss reports to Finance Minister. Real? Yes. Ideal. Maybe not.
And you know a former minister(FFK) cannot make that mistake(of not knowing that CBN boss reports to FM).
I am also very much aware of that.
hercules07:

@Jarus

Can you quote the relevant section of the constitution, why should fiscal and monetary policies be under just one minister?
seriously i am surprised that one person has oversight functions on both fiscal and monetary policies. SLS made a mistake by bringing FFK's name in the love message to El-Rufai. FFK is a man desperately seeking for attention so he would always capitalise on that and deliberately go overboard.

if you are surprised that FFK is fighting for the masses now, then you need lots of lessons in politics. The opposition would always stand with the masses. if ACN takes over power tomorrow, ACN will make harsh decisions and PDP will fight for the masses and we will now align with PDP.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Jarus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
I also agree SLS would have done better not mentioning FFK's name in that write-up.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
Fanny-K oko ashewo grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Gekko(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Meanwhile Ribadu is in Kabul doing serious work while these men are seeking each others affection, bunch of useless whores. these guys are violating our anti-gay laws someone needs to look into this.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by samstradam: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gekko:

Meanwhile Ribadu is in Kabul doing serious work while these men are seeking each others affection, bunch of useless whores. these guys are violating our anti-gay laws someone needs to look into this.
lol
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by houvest: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
FKK trying so had to explain the inconsistencies and contradictions SLS exposed. To think that I used to respect this man. I am not a fan of SLS but in this interchange, he comes out appearing more civilised while FKK sounds like he is experimenting on powder again. It is always wrong to respond in anger. Even if he was speaking the truth, he could have done a better job when his anger had gone instead of this approach of 'my mercedes is bigger than yours.'
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by houvest: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gekko:

What? Man you a baddass.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by manny4life(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lagosboy:

Strictly speaking aside the unconstitutional name of cordinating minister, is a minister of finance superior to a CBN governor?

My belief is their roles are deifferent and a CBN governor reports to the president and not a finance minister. I could be wrong on this though undecided

Actually, I think the CBN Governor doesn't report to no one, the CBN is an agency of it's own however, he could be fired. Obviously, considering politics, the President often have overwhelming influence over the governor, but he doesn't report to him, at least, that's what the Constitution says,
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by obowunmi(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
why is anyone paying attention to Femi ---- that loony that could not produce a MALE CHILD, Femi go back to GHANA, you looted aviation dry, no one else will give you anything.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by smarttalks: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
sad
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by PHIPEX(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Movie title: Adult Babies

Season 1: OBJ vs IBB

Season2: SLS vs FFK

Now showing on major media centres nationwide, Grab ur copy now!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sls by Detongue: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2012
U want to associate or relevant or u just feel like talking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina / Magistrate Orders Lawyer To Frog-jump For Noise-making / Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.