Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos (877 Views)

Breaking News..principal Of Chibok Girls For Commissioner Post / The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated / Federal Government Stops G S M Lotteries In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Who can help me get the number of the principal of G.S.S Jos or any student currently in that school, I need to get my WAEC certificate and I am not presently in Nigeria.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Rhino5dm: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
How much are you willing to pay? Lemme hear if the pay is right, then your certaificate should be at DHL or UPS before weekend. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
How much will it cost and are you sure i'll be original ?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Rhino5dm: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Did some search and i found this,Nicholas Gyang 08052240888(ex-student). He should be able to locate the principal for you.

If you need a work, like going tp the school, collecting your certificate and mailing to you, then you have to tell me how much you are willing to pay.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
You got a good deal with Rhino cheesy I am in Jos, in Utan village, around Rock-Haven! I think you will know the place wink If you want some running around, you got to pay grin
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
cogitoErgo, I am willing to pay if you can help me. let me know what it will cost me and please let me have your number.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm Bro, I appreciate your effort. But i am also trying to be realistic here. I don't know if you are presently in Jos and I don't know the stress that will be involved in you going to help me get it and mail it to me so I am not really in a position to determine how much can cover the expenses and stress which will be involved and this is why I asked you to tell me what it will cost me. I will be glad if you can even help me get to the school and find out if you can help me get it and if it cant be handed to you, if the school can mail it directly to my school here. Pls get back to me. I will like to get your number so we can talk on phone please.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Rhino5dm: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am willing to help, but the other poster should be in very best position to do that for you. Am just looking at the conditions that would warrant you coming here for help, hence my wish for help.

Am not in Jos, Am in PH right now. besides, you are not going to pay me, you are going to pay the person that is going to do the work for you, whom am going to connect you with. Capito?

dodowe:

Rhino.5dm Bro, I appreciate your effort. But i am also trying to be realistic here. I don't know if you are presently in Jos and I don't know the stress that will be involved in you going to help me get it and mail it to me so I am not really in a position to determine how much can cover the expenses and stress which will be involved and this is why I asked you to tell me what it will cost me. I will be glad if you can even help me get to the school and find out if you can help me get it and if it cant be handed to you, if the school can mail it directly to my school here. Pls get back to me. I will like to get your number so we can talk on phone please.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by emmke(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cogitoErgo, how is jos and how's da cold? I really missed both.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
@emmke, Jos is fine, its actually on and off cold cheesy Not like the cold of the old sad maybe its Global warming undecided
@dodowe, I will only be in Jos till the end of this month, before going to the hinterland of the Boko's grin where I work, my family is here in Jos sad Your school is that GSS infront of the Command School, along Zaria road, before FGC?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cogitoErgo if I understand you well, you are presently in Jos right now. If so is there any way you can help me ?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yea, I could help, if I have your details I could go there and find out how I get your cert out But I asked, is your school is that GSS infront of the Command School, along Zaria road, before FGC?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yes along Zaria road. can i get your phone number or email so I can send you my full name and exam number?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
OK, you too do some little work smiley Find some of my past posts on nairaland, extract emails from there and do not forget to include your postal address! They may be interested in sending it to you directly (Sorry for making simple thing difficult grin). In a normal society, they will not give something like that through a second party grin
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cotigoEgro, I believe this is your email current2me@yahoo.com, if it is, I have sent you an email.
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
OK, I will try
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cogitoErgo, i don't mean to be persuasive but pls when should I expect to hear from you again?
Re: Who Can Help Me Get The Number Of The Principal Of G.s.s Jos by dodowe: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
@cogitoErgo Good day bro. Just wanted to ask if you've got any info for me.

(1) (Reply)

Na Waooo, Two Governors Sworn-in By Two Judges In Kogi State / This Revenue-sharing Thing Again / Alert! Rivers State SSG Should Be Cautioned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.